Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Treat Colt McCoy kindly...

8,071 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by Ulrich
GBU-43/B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie Bill, Taylor Potts had the ball in his hand and had not thrown the ball, therefore, it isn't analogous to the play this thread is whining about. Kindle's hit on Potts was to his chest, wasn't a spear, wasn't a hit to the head and wasn't late.

NoHo Hank
AG
Way to go, butt pirate. You sure put us in our place.
Ulrich
quote:
Aggie Bill, Taylor Potts had the ball in his hand and had not thrown the ball, therefore, it isn't analogous to the play this thread is whining about. Kindle's hit on Potts was to his chest, wasn't a spear, wasn't a hit to the head and wasn't late.

Apparently, we have differing definitions of what a "head" is.
sshm
AG
quote:
So how exactly does that fit in with your hallowed aggie honor code?
The honor code says no lying cheating or stealing.

It says nothing about flying side-kicks.
Ulrich
video of Kindle hitting Potts in the head with the crown of his helmet[/url]
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Good lord that is a homer no-call if there ever was one. Pathetic.

quote:
"All I did was take cash," Quinn said. "I didn't break any laws and I get kicked off the team, but there's people on the team that are breaking laws and failing drug tests and stuff like that, and there's nobody getting kicked off the team for that type of stuff."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2825084
cuernolargo
quote:
If you're gonna get penalized, put a bench player in to nail his arse! Time to screw the 'code' and play dirty, pretend we're tceh!

...but I thought you were classier than tech and morally superior to them in every way.

'Screw the code'---that is exactly what I am talking about. You are the great, pious aggies until decide you need to cheat to win.
cuernolargo
quote:
"Aggies do not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."

i'm pretty sure laying a guy out is not any of those three.

Laying a guy out with a legal hit would not be cheating, but what has been suggested here includes dropkicking, helmet to helmet hits, and taking cheap shots. I think those would all fall into the category of cheating.
StatMan2016
No, apparently you don't know that cheating and getting a penalty are different things. For a penalty, you did something wrong. For cheating you had to have paid the refs, paid the opposing players to point shave, etc. Getting a flag and cheating are totally different things.
legends_xx
Wishing for Colt to get hurt, even if it requires a dirty hit to accomplish it. Real classy bunch you are...
StarBurns
AG
for us to win it is imperative we hit him hard and early... legal or not he can't get comfortable or he will laugh all the way to NYC.
chenag09
AG
This thread makes me laugh. It seems our newly arrived guests aren't fluent enough in sarcasm yet. Hang in there, you'll pick it up soon enough.
GBU-43/B
AeroAg,

That's not the point of impact. A snapshot taken after the moment of impact is not a proof of the whine.

As you can tell, and as I stated, Potts had not thrown the football and thus wasn't analogous to the hit on Colt (who had thrown the football) that drew the whines from the morons.
SwampFox
quote:
So how exactly does that fit in with your hallowed aggie honor code?

How is curb stomping Cart McCry and then superman punching his lover Shipley lying cheating or stealing? Sounds more like a hate crime to me, and there's nothing in the Honor Code against that.
Stud Cantrell
Aggies are always the epitome of class and decorum. If they call for a cheap shot on an opposing player, so be it. Beware, opposing player..
Agem03
If you wish anyone to get hurt, you seriously suck as a person. We need to handle ourselves with class. I want as much as anyone for us to play physical and hit hard, but I do not wish to see anyone get hurt.
TexasRebel
AG
Hurt? no

Dizzy and disoriented... sure
72jag
AG
gbu-43/b

Please go back to whornfans where they might care about your whining posts.
legends_xx
Agem03 gives me a glimmer of hope for you guys.
SwampFox
quote:
If they call for a cheap shot on an opposing player, so be it. Beware, opposing player..

Oh yeah! Some anonymous internet message board guys say to cheap shot a guy and our players will read it and do it for us! That's how powerful we are! Get a grip. This thread it dripping with hyperbole. BSing about blindsiding McCry so hard his head flies off and lands in his girlfriend's lap in the stands is like honey that attracts sip rookies like you to overreact and post here as if that **** is serious so we can all laugh at you. Carry on.
NoHo Hank
AG
What a bunch of *******. Poor sips, quit crying into your cosmos.
bangsTX
Treat McCoy kindly? LOL

Texas is going to slobberknock A&M.

116th pass defense? Oh gawd. Woodshed.
StringerBell
AG
numbers can be deceiving.

texas had the #1 rush defense in 2006 on t+1...and well...we all know how that one ended up.
GBU-43/B
72jag, the only whining on this board comes from Ags and you know it.
stestro
This McCoy is better and this UT defense is better, so results may vary.
12thManftbll
AG
quote:
The honor code says no lying cheating or stealing.

It says nothing about flying side-kicks.

chadr03
AG
I say hit him and hit him often, legally of course. History shows that if he is hit enough he likes to throw it to the guys in maroon.
JOHN2010
AG
GBU-43/B, you are an idiot
stick93
AG
I say kick Musberger in the jaw before the game and take McCoy out with a groin injury in the process.
Talon2DSO
AG
McCoy hasn't played anybody this season. I actually hope they do go the MNC just so I can watch Florida or Alabama destroy them on national television.
mazag08
AG
McCoy is very turnover prone with pressure.

The earlier teams they faced got a lot of pressure on him and he was one giant turnover waiting to happen. His line has gotten better though and all of the sudden he doesn't throw as many picks.

If we switched O-lines for this game, Ags would win going away and it wouldnt even be close.
stick93
AG
mazag,

Did you watch their game Saturday night? He threw for 400 yds in spite of their OL. And they couldn't run block either.
Kips Big Boy
quote:
"Aggies do not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."

Just worship those who do:

Jackie Sherrill
Greg Hill

Just to name 2.

The 1994 Texas A&M Infractions report states:

quote:
This alumnus served as president-elect and president of that foundation during the time these violations were occurring. What is particularly troubling is that his actions led student-athletes to violate NCAA rules and the Texas A&M "Code of Honor."
koadie
AG
quote:
Apparently, we have differing definitions of what a "head" is.

He is obviously from Austin, he must be referring to the other head...
raizeup
i can't believe he is the winningest QB ever in college football. BOMC for sure! he's just too nice and humble and from a small texas town. none of it makes sense.

straight cash homey
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.