Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Treat Colt McCoy kindly...

8,066 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by Ulrich
Red Fishing Ag93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Just worship those who do:

Jackie Sherrill
Greg Hill

Just to name 2.

The 1994 Texas A&M Infractions report states:
It's unfortunate we did not worship Coach Sherrill. He'd prolly still be castrating poor t-sips and bevos 20 something odd years later.
Ulrich
quote:
That's not the point of impact. A snapshot taken after the moment of impact is not a proof of the whine.

Must be tough to load a youtube video on the dialup in your parents' basement.
StraitAggie
I'm not sure when it became ok for an Aggie to wish harm on anyone in a game. It's low class and something that a tech tard would do. Pathetic. As an Aggie, I'm embarrassed.
Snowball
AG
Ulrich
I'm unsure of whether StraitAggie is a legit poster, but everyone needs to realize that there is a big difference between hoping to hurt a player and wanting to hit him a few times, especially early.

A big reason we won two of the last 3 games against texas is because we got in the backfield, hit McCoy, and gave him something to think about. This is true of almost any QB; a QB who is worried about pressure isn't focusing on finding receivers, going through the reads, and making good throws. Even Tom Brady becomes drastically less effective in games that he takes a few hits/sacks.

I would think that everyone is hoping we DO get in the backfield and we DO put McCoy on the ground a few times, rather than hoping for an actual injury.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.