Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Akita backstory?

10,731 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Al Bula
PalmettoPrince
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This question is for all the SEC fans that have joined the site recently and have been reading the Akita threads. Can anyone give the story on why this man has become a Texags legend?
Philip J Fry
AG
Because he tore down his neighbors fence and is a general badass?

[This message has been edited by Philip j fry (edited 9/26/2011 11:33p).]
akita 41
PalmettoPrince; i CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT. If you can find all the threads and have some one start you with the first one and read from there then I think you will understand. Me I still cannot explain it. LOng story short. tore down a fence, Had a bbq and invited all Aggies on this message board over to my house. posted some rules talked about a threesome. Did some props for the BBQ, had the BBQ on you tube and u-stream. Gave out my public information. phone number and address. Ended up at the OSU game this weekend. There might be a couple other posts or threads I am forgetting about. But that is it in a nutshell. I think the only thing I technically lied about was shaving my pubic hair in the Dixie Chicken if AM lost. I would have done it but Aggies calmed me down. If you are a sane man I have no idea how to explain this SAGA.
Hamstonian
First post here... Was there a thread on how two please two women at one time. A how two... as it were. Where might I find that? TIA

Been following this whole thing from the SEC offices.

[This message has been edited by Hamstonian (edited 9/26/2011 11:56p).]
unmade bed
really hard to explain. Someone that has a search function really needs to find all the original threads and link them all on one thread for future reference.

It basically all started when akita made a thread about how his neighbor's light were shining in his window at night so he went out and tore down the neighbor's fence. (he also accused the neighbor of being a longhorn fan for no other reason than the neighbor was kind of an arrogant arsehole).

Anyway, what I think really made the thread take off was it was right around the time all the SEC rumors were starting and at first everyone thought it was some halfassed metaphor with the neighbor's lights being the LHN, and the aggies doing something destructive to ourselves (move to SEC/tear down our fence) just to spite our neighbor.

Then akita gave out his address and someone drove by and *****got real....real hilarious.
Sean98
AG
Hard to explain because it makes no sense and he's borderline illiterate so it hurts my brain to try to read his posts. His schtick is getting old fast. Much easier to just avoid any thread that mentions akita.
8T2
I believe the term here is "jumped the shark". Pretty damned amusing for awhile, though.
Texaggie7nine
From the inside out, you can't explain it.
From the outside in you can't understand it.

tinaroth
The whole thing was a farce.
dirtyred
@Hamstonian, that thread was locked, leaving it to die a slow death as newer posts pushed it into oblivion. Too bad, because that thread had the potential to become one of the all-time classics. I'm sure someone copied the link, it just needs to be included here for your reading pleasure.
bojangles
He is just some idiot bumpkin nebby fan who found an aol cd and got online for thee first time.
akita 41
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?forum_id=5&topic_id=1914334

Here is the link hamstonian. The story starts on the 23 post of the thread. I did not create the thread. I just gave him some advice and NO I did not have like 18 beers in me when I wrote this.
Ulrich
quote:
From the inside out, you can't explain it.
From the outside in you can't understand it.

From the inside out, you also can't understand it.
Jeeper79
AG
quote:
The whole thing was a fence.

FIFY
Ag CPA
AG
Welcome to Texags, you will find that half of the threads on this board have nothing to do with A&M football.
MrFubar
So an A&M hero now days is an idiot that tore down his fence, didn't go to A&M, and continues to do dumb things.
ag0niner
more like an internet hero
people love drama
OleRock02
AG
An internet hero that gave us something to laugh about during our SEC hostage crisis.
CrossTimbersW
AG
^
^
^
^
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Why all the hate towards Akita?
1aggie02
AG
because he was a deeply committed and disturbed troll and a lot of people bought into it.
Aggie Daddy
AG
Did the latest get pulled?
akita 41
yes. I just got a call and it did. I have a new post and what was really going on over at shag bevo. All it takes is one to mess up a perfectly good operation/lol.
brotherruss
Shameful...
akaggie
AG
quote:
Hard to explain because it makes no sense and he's borderline illiterate so it hurts my brain to try to read his posts.

This.
Diamond Geezer
"akita" is just the latest guise of Sacha Baron Cohen. Hope we don't end up looking stupid on the big screen.
army01
AG
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1890847&forum_id=5

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1891767&page=1&forum_id=5

[This message has been edited by army01 (edited 9/28/2011 9:34a).]
12thManEJ
This just in, he is not a legend.
Cancelled
AG
Absolutely the greatest troll of all time. Watching the YouTube BBQ now is pure greatness.
tinaroth
I'm guessing he's not going to try to explain "stump", then again he probably will and a whole bunch of people will buy that story too.
CivilizedAg
AG
quote:
Absolutely the greatest troll of all time. Watching the YouTube BBQ now is pure greatness.

link please?
dabo man
AG
quote:
yes. I just got a call and it did. I have a new post and what was really going on over at shag bevo. All it takes is one to mess up a perfectly good operation/lol

Can someone explain what this means? I read the fence, BBQ, and threesome threads, but don't have a clue about "what was really going on over at shag bevo."
Mike_e
Hamstonian
posted 11:56p, 09/26/11

First post here... Was there a thread on how two please two women at one time. A how two... as it were. Where might I find that? TIA

Been following this whole thing from the SEC offices.

[This message has been edited by Hamstonian (edited 9/26/2011 11:56p).]

Ham, that part is easy, the hard part is getting them to work together to get it done.
dabo man
AG
quote:

This is not the kind of thing that you want to read anywhere where someone might be looking over your shoulder.

***** OFFICIAL "DEAR AKITA" THREAD ***** Life, Love, Fences *****
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?forum_id=5&topic_id=1914334
It was Buckley
quote:
Why all the hate towards Akita?

The criminal record comes to mind.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.