Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Akita backstory?

10,729 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Al Bula
Alois von Schweinsteiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess this is as close to an "answer" as ill ever get. Still don't get it
Inner City_Ag 10
Google moar
Alois von Schweinsteiger
Is it too much to ask that someone post exactly what he did to ruin his e-rep? I already knew the fence story, BBQ and Okie light game. I'm lost with the whole shag bevo thing and his Sasha Cohen act
Texas Bites
AG
Ye shall never know.
bobbyb0322
I've never figured this whole thing out.
claydee2
AG
1. Dude from Nebraska, Akita, lives in south Austin.
2. Newish neighbor has a really bright light that shines directly Akita's bedroom.
3. Akita marches over there all indignant and worked up at 11:30 PM.
4. Thanks to grogginess and general misunderstanding, the exchange is a bit heated.
5. Neighbor, who has recently moved into the house, only turns off one of the lights in the back yard, not knowing there were two.
6. Akita become more incensed and tears down their common fence.
7. Akita posts the story thus far on texags
8. Makes up with neighbor over beers including that neighbor is not a "Whorn" after all, and agrees to rebuild fence
9. Akita posts the update that they've made up
10. Akita buys flowers & chocolate for neighbors mom
11. Texags posters go by Akita's place to revel in his mentally handicapped shenanigans, offer to help rebuild fence.
12. Akita (shoddily) fixes the fence, names it "Whorn Fence" even though there are no Longhorns at either residence.
13. Texags decides, since fence is rebuilt, to turn this into their "Yay, we're in the SEC now" glory hole BBQ orgy.
14. Neighbor learns of party and tells Akita to keep his **** buddies off his property.
15. Neighbor, realizing discretion is the better part of valor, concludes he's dealing with a raving ******* lunatic and begins construction of new, larger fence behind the existing fence to keep his clearly unstable neighbor and his newfound **** buddies out.
16.Akita plans to tear down the section of the fence again for the BBQ purpose even though he'll presumably be staring at another fence.

17. 4 middle aged ****s show up at Akita's house
18. Eat bbq
19. Lemon party
20. New tradition is born.
21. BTHO Common Sense
22. Profit

And yesterday I need a summary of what happend, it looks like

23. Akita makes many statements about being in the Marines
24. Interweb fight about Marine story
25. Sh**** eats Akita alive and he admits he made the Marines thing up
26. Sh**** posts his criminal record which includes domestic abuse, DWI's, Drug possession. Turns out he's worse than we thought.
27. Akita, panicking goes over to Texags and says his whole life has been an attempt to "troll" Sh****. He hopes many will believe him and will still invite him to do Aggie related things.
28. Some Aggies are dumb enough to still believe him, most don't.
29.????????
Vepp
claydee
Texas Bites
AG
He copied it ya know.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
woops

*sorry STAFF, followed this link from another active thread and had no intention of bumping. Twitchy fingers got the best of me.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Just curious, what is the issue with giving out "public information". If it's already "public information" can't anyone get it anyway?
rgleml
AG
I thought an Akita was a breed of dog. I was looking for some happy dog stories, even though I am not sure how that relates to football.
AgDotCom
Might be time to take me out to pasture and put a bullet in me because I find this funny as hell.
Divining Rod
Now if you want an even more amazing Akita story, 100% true and out of this world, read about the miracles at Akita, Japan in the 1980s.
Al Bula
AG
This story is missing the part about the free ticket someone donated to him and the cringy tshirt someone made about tearing down the fence. I for sure saw that dork wearing the tshirt with some Ags on the back porch of the Chicken.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.