Fatso with Travel Scrabble

189,290 Views | 541 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by MaterialAg
TheDraw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jokershady
AG
Just checked....yup, still hilarious!
dixichkn
AG
The beautiful part of it? Zero edits. That sh** was heartfelt. And yes, the best post ever on TA. Only ones even in the ballpark were Aggiegrant and Ranger65
Cy_Tolliver
Quote:

due to the heinous keg fuda jutting out like patch's deek at an SPCA open house.
Even after all these years, this may be the best line ever issued on TexAgs.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
dixichkn said:

The beautiful part of it? Zero edits. That sh** was heartfelt. And yes, the best post ever on TA. Only ones even in the ballpark were Aggiegrant and Ranger65

I would also include poster aggie1944's response on Outdoor Board of "Nazis" to the question of what was the coolest thing you've shot. Otherwise your reasoning is sound & this is still funny.
REMARCH11
AG
CE Lounge Lizzard said:

dixichkn said:

I agree, that was one, if. Ot the greatest response ever!!

I also.wanted to bump thos thread!

I would also include poster aggie1944's response on Outdoor Board of "Nazis" to the question of what was the coolest thing you've shot. Otherwise your reasoning is sound & this is still funny.
God,....I really hate the sips!
WC94
AG
Bookmarked. RAMF 95 should be a writer for SNL or late night. I had to take a break on isle 23 with SOG, cause I was laughing so hard.
Whatthefunyo
Hilarious.
Saint Pablo
Incredible.
gigemJTH12
AG
never read this before. oh my god LOL
TPS_Report
AG
Always worth a bump!
Nuke_Ag05
AG
Needed a laugh, so I dug this threads corpse up...

An instant classic!
TRIDENT
AG
Always makes me laugh!
e=mc2
AG
He needs to post more/some! One hilarious Ag!
wbt5845
AG
Quote:

Third, this guy hadn't seen his crank in years due to the heinous keg fuda jutting out like patch's deek at an SPCA open house.
Still the best single sentence ever written on this site.
Murder Hornet
AG
From Clay Travis Anonymous mailbag
Quote:

Confession time, for all of you who read this far into the anonymous mailbag.

I just survived a poopcaplypse.

Since we are in the anonymous mailbag trust tree, here goes:
Yesterday the wife and I took our three kids to go see "Christmas Vacation," in the movie theater. (They're showing it in the normal movie theater and my three boys, ages 11, 9 and 5 have never seen the movie before so we thought it would be fun to take them).

They absolutely love the movie and we have an awesome time watching it.

But we all get treats and I end up eating a bunch of their nachos and one of those massive bags of Peanut M&M's. Near the end of the movie, my stomach starts acting up, but I think I can make it home without too much trouble.

Bad idea.

You know how it feels when you're about to have diarrhea? It comes in waves. You think you're fine one minute, then you get a wave and it typically subsides. This happens several times as you're driving home. Then it always seems, at least to me, that as soon as you get remotely close to your house it's like your bowels know it and they start to come close to erupting.

It's uncanny how many times this happens to me.

So we pull up to the house and I tell my kids that I have to run inside the house to get to the bathroom. I'm sprinting through the house about to erupt with diarrhea, rush into our bathroom, rip down my pants and slide into the seat just as everything comes pouring out.

For a fraction of a second, I'm like, MADE IT.

And I'm exulting in that great feeling of bowel release when I suddenly feel diarrhea on the backs of my legs.

Turns out, the cover seat to the toilet falls back down as I'm sliding into the toilet and I'd just diarrhea'd all over the top of the toilet seat.

I mean, just completely cover it in hot, funky, grotesque diarrhea.

But the first wave has just hit and more is to come so I flip the cover seat back up and then get the rest into the toilet.

Meanwhile the smell is revolting because, of course, the diarrhea is everywhere and I'm sitting there evacuating my bowels cursing like a sailor.

First of all, WHY DO TOILETS HAVE COVERS AT ALL? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A TOILET COVER? WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE ONE? WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE INSIDE OF A TOILET LOOKS LIKE. THE SUN ISN'T SHINING DOWN ON THE SAHARA EVAPORATING WATER FROM INSIDE THE BOWL.

IT MAKES ZERO SENSE FOR TOILET SEAT COVERS TO EVEN EXIST.

Second, I'm now gagging because of the smell.

I mean, full on leaned forward as far as I can to try and escape the smell, nearly dying.

Meanwhile my kids and my wife all come into the bathroom and are dying laughing because OH MY GOD, DAD HAS POOPED HIMSELF.

Here I am sitting on the toilet with no pants on, hunched over gagging in the bathroom and my entire family is laughing at me.

Clearly, I get no respect in my house.

So I'm done pooping and I'm just sitting there on the toilet, like it's a damn diarrhea murder scene in the bathroom, just diarrhea everywhere, the floor, the walls, my legs and I legit was thinking to myself, I wish there was someone I could call to clean this up. Because my wife isn't going to help at all and I don't blame her but if there was a poop Uber, I would have paid hundreds of dollars for a biohazard team to show up at my house and take care of this.

I'm not kidding, $500 cash, right then and there to someone to take care of it and make it all go away.

I ask my wife what to do and she says, "Well, you better clean that **** up!"

So my wife brings me a heavy duty collection of cleaning supplies it looks like I'm trying to clean up a murder scene with all the supplies she drops off and I eventually stand up and pull the ****ing seat cover back down. (I want to take all the toilet seat covers out of my house now and smash them like in Office Space).

And I swear to god what looks like an entire pot of chili is just piled on the back of the toilet.

Only it doesn't smell like chili.

And I have no idea how to get it up because it's ****ing diarrhea, not a couple of turds.

How do you even pick that up? Especially because we have one of those bathrooms with the toilet inside its own tiny room so there's hardly room enough to scoop anything.

I actually asked my wife if we had one of those mini-gardening shovels. (It turns out we don't have one of these, but it did lead my wife to ridicule the idea I had, which was evidently ridiculous, that we might have a mini-gardening shovel.)

So I've got zero idea what do to here.

So my wife gives me a pair of those latex rubber gloves and I put them on and try to pick it up, but, lest I need to remind you, it's ****ing diarrhea so it's running through my hands and impossible to grip and I immediately have to rush to the sink and I throw up there because the smell is so bad.

So here I am throwing up in my sink with diarrhea covered biohazard gloves on my hands while I've filled the bathroom behind me with diarrhea everywhere.

This is not a good life moment.

It takes me a full hour, during which time I think I set the dry heave world record, to clean the bathroom.

And, frankly, I'm still not over the poopacolpyse.

Even now writing about it, I'm starting to dry heave again thanks to PTSD poop traumatic stress syndrome.

So I'll leave you all now with a piece of advice.

Pull all your seat covers off your toilets and never buy one again.

They are worthless, absolutely worthless.

(And be careful mixing nachos and peanut M&M's at the movie theater. That almost killed me.)

tbirdspur2010
AG
Holy sh*t I am DYING!
Bitter Old Man
AG
My previous (now banned) account made page 2! I'm a part of history.... that 15 minutes went by fast.
AgCat93
AG
bthomas98 said:

From Clay Travis Anonymous mailbag
Quote:

Confession time, for all of you who read this far into the anonymous mailbag.

I just survived a poopcaplypse.

Since we are in the anonymous mailbag trust tree, here goes:
Yesterday the wife and I took our three kids to go see "Christmas Vacation," in the movie theater. (They're showing it in the normal movie theater and my three boys, ages 11, 9 and 5 have never seen the movie before so we thought it would be fun to take them).

They absolutely love the movie and we have an awesome time watching it.

But we all get treats and I end up eating a bunch of their nachos and one of those massive bags of Peanut M&M's. Near the end of the movie, my stomach starts acting up, but I think I can make it home without too much trouble.

Bad idea.

You know how it feels when you're about to have diarrhea? It comes in waves. You think you're fine one minute, then you get a wave and it typically subsides. This happens several times as you're driving home. Then it always seems, at least to me, that as soon as you get remotely close to your house it's like your bowels know it and they start to come close to erupting.

It's uncanny how many times this happens to me.

So we pull up to the house and I tell my kids that I have to run inside the house to get to the bathroom. I'm sprinting through the house about to erupt with diarrhea, rush into our bathroom, rip down my pants and slide into the seat just as everything comes pouring out.

For a fraction of a second, I'm like, MADE IT.

And I'm exulting in that great feeling of bowel release when I suddenly feel diarrhea on the backs of my legs.

Turns out, the cover seat to the toilet falls back down as I'm sliding into the toilet and I'd just diarrhea'd all over the top of the toilet seat.

I mean, just completely cover it in hot, funky, grotesque diarrhea.

But the first wave has just hit and more is to come so I flip the cover seat back up and then get the rest into the toilet.

Meanwhile the smell is revolting because, of course, the diarrhea is everywhere and I'm sitting there evacuating my bowels cursing like a sailor.

First of all, WHY DO TOILETS HAVE COVERS AT ALL? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A TOILET COVER? WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE ONE? WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE INSIDE OF A TOILET LOOKS LIKE. THE SUN ISN'T SHINING DOWN ON THE SAHARA EVAPORATING WATER FROM INSIDE THE BOWL.

IT MAKES ZERO SENSE FOR TOILET SEAT COVERS TO EVEN EXIST.

Second, I'm now gagging because of the smell.

I mean, full on leaned forward as far as I can to try and escape the smell, nearly dying.

Meanwhile my kids and my wife all come into the bathroom and are dying laughing because OH MY GOD, DAD HAS POOPED HIMSELF.

Here I am sitting on the toilet with no pants on, hunched over gagging in the bathroom and my entire family is laughing at me.

Clearly, I get no respect in my house.

So I'm done pooping and I'm just sitting there on the toilet, like it's a damn diarrhea murder scene in the bathroom, just diarrhea everywhere, the floor, the walls, my legs and I legit was thinking to myself, I wish there was someone I could call to clean this up. Because my wife isn't going to help at all and I don't blame her but if there was a poop Uber, I would have paid hundreds of dollars for a biohazard team to show up at my house and take care of this.

I'm not kidding, $500 cash, right then and there to someone to take care of it and make it all go away.

I ask my wife what to do and she says, "Well, you better clean that **** up!"

So my wife brings me a heavy duty collection of cleaning supplies it looks like I'm trying to clean up a murder scene with all the supplies she drops off and I eventually stand up and pull the ****ing seat cover back down. (I want to take all the toilet seat covers out of my house now and smash them like in Office Space).

And I swear to god what looks like an entire pot of chili is just piled on the back of the toilet.

Only it doesn't smell like chili.

And I have no idea how to get it up because it's ****ing diarrhea, not a couple of turds.

How do you even pick that up? Especially because we have one of those bathrooms with the toilet inside its own tiny room so there's hardly room enough to scoop anything.

I actually asked my wife if we had one of those mini-gardening shovels. (It turns out we don't have one of these, but it did lead my wife to ridicule the idea I had, which was evidently ridiculous, that we might have a mini-gardening shovel.)

So I've got zero idea what do to here.

So my wife gives me a pair of those latex rubber gloves and I put them on and try to pick it up, but, lest I need to remind you, it's ****ing diarrhea so it's running through my hands and impossible to grip and I immediately have to rush to the sink and I throw up there because the smell is so bad.

So here I am throwing up in my sink with diarrhea covered biohazard gloves on my hands while I've filled the bathroom behind me with diarrhea everywhere.

This is not a good life moment.

It takes me a full hour, during which time I think I set the dry heave world record, to clean the bathroom.

And, frankly, I'm still not over the poopacolpyse.

Even now writing about it, I'm starting to dry heave again thanks to PTSD poop traumatic stress syndrome.

So I'll leave you all now with a piece of advice.

Pull all your seat covers off your toilets and never buy one again.

They are worthless, absolutely worthless.

(And be careful mixing nachos and peanut M&M's at the movie theater. That almost killed me.)

Ryan's steakhouse story comes immediately to mind.
jokershady
AG
Yes someone please link the Ryan's steakhouse story....have to take that trip down memory lane now.

Wasn't there a Home Depot story as well????
dixichkn
AG
The Home Depot story basically WAS the Ryan's Steakhouse story. Just Aggied up.
Adam87inSA
AG
Post. Of. The. Century.
The Kraken
AG
Did SOG have to recline his seat?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Science Denier
AG
dixichkn said:

TexAgs trading cards was epic
atm86
AG
TTT

PURE GOLD
farmersfight
AG
every time this one comes up...just makes my day!
HuttoAggie
A classic. I have a boss who tells funny stories about problems traveling for work. I don't think it was the only reason I got promoted, but sharing this story with her helped substantially!
(No rule #1 observance. Sorry)
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
About once a year I read this thread and "Apologies to the Manager of Home Depot in Victoria." It takes me 20 minutes to get through each because I have tears coming out of my eyes halfway through. If 2020 was a Texags thread, it would be one of these two.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
maxpepper12 said:

A classic. I have a boss who tells funny stories about problems traveling for work. I don't think it was the only reason I got promoted, but sharing this story with her helped substantially!
(No rule #1 observance. Sorry)
One post in nine years.....and a response to this epic thread is your post.

....Awesome......
Harry Stone
AG
After hearing the news of Brandi, I wonder what happened to ramf
Sarge 91
AG
Harry Stone said:

After hearing the news of Brandi, I wonder what happened to ramf
He is alive and well.
REMARCH11
AG
Glad RAMF is alive and kicking…….now tell him to catch another flight!!
bigag83
TPS_Report
AG
Bump!
Raiderjay
best post ever.....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.