Reminder about Taylor

7,253 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by LB12Diamond
KCup17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just a bunch of pissin and moaning.

Wade was our best player all season. Yes he had a horrid shooting performance last night. Yet he still scored 20 and gave us a shot to win it. Dude is a baller and I'm excited to see him back for another year.

Very up and down season, but which A&M sport doesn't do that?
bigdog1
Exactly. Drives me crazy with unforced turnovers and just throwing ball toward the rim.
Muy
AG
Ornithopter said:

You guys hating on a team that just took a #1 seed to overtime are morons.

Agree 100%. I don't understand how some can be so negative after that amazing game.
KCup17
AG
BAS has them gripped by the balls.
12Power
I think he was just trying too hard in the BIG game and threw sh*t up that didn't hit. A lot of head scratchers when he should be passing the ball. Team rode his back most of the season so no complaining.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG

Didnt he get 21 points?

PatAg
AG
Booma94 said:

BigOil said:

As great as he was this year, if he can work on getting quality shots at will, he could be elite. He lives off catching heaters, and when he's off, he seems like he presses and forces things way too much.

He can be exciting, but his random spurts of complete WTF moments on both ends of the floor are maddening. He also has shown a James Harden-like propensity for disappearing at the most inopportune moments and games (Penn St in the tourney last year, SEC Tourney championship v bama last year, last night). He's fun to watch when he's on, but when he's off its a team killer and it's almost impossible for us to overcome.
List all the times he didnt disappear and was the reason we won huge games. You wont, because you just focus on negatives.
We're not some dominant blue blood school, we arent gonna generally have perfect players.
CapCityAg89
AG
21 points/ 7 boards/ 3 assists / 1 turnover in 44 minutes.

21 points/ 5 rebounds / 10 assists / 5 turnovers in 45 minutes (5 fouls).

TexAgs geniuses: 4 sucked.
Rocinante
CapCityAg89 said:

So 21 points on 5-26 shooting is good?
CapCityAg89
AG
Rocinante said:

CapCityAg89 said:

So 21 points on 5-26 shooting is good?

Yes. Good. Not great. But ok. Good.

Certainly not "horrible", "terrible", "sh177y" or "choke".

Note the added stats for context to "good". Or are you only able to conceptualize shooting percentage as I'm waiting to hear how 20 points in the second half isn't at least good.
aTmC4neck
AG
All I know is that, there are 5 players on the team, and as much as wade wanted to carry the team...you gotta pass the ball. Carter, Garcia, and Washington are all capable scorers. But, uh does have the #1 defense.
LB12Diamond
AG
Wade was pretty bad in OT. After his turn over in our first possession. He just kept trying to atone for the mistake. Then he had the bad foul. He should have not even been guarding him, Carter should have been on him but Wade wanted to make a play. And then made more bad choices. It is what it is. He knows it and I'm sure he is still killing himself over his play last night. Hoping he learns from this if he's ever put in a similar situation again.

I have seen a few on here saying it was defense that did this to him. Maybe in regulation but definitely not in OT. Those were all self inflicted.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.