Looking forward to off season/roster management

7,756 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by txag72
Aston04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Unless we have a spot, bringing back Lindsay seems odd. I think would be better for all if he goes to a smaller school.

Hef- he is a productive piece to hang on to if he wants to stay... The problem this year was Buzz was giving too many minutes.. With a defined role- he helps.

BuzzFan24
I'd be shocked if any contributor hit the portal this year.

I'm telling yall Dockery is going to be a player. He'll squeak in to the rotation hopefully this coming season and then after that I can see him starting.

People talk about shooting but, honestly we need an offensive post presence probably just as much. Yeah we love Andy but, it would be nice to replace Boots' offense with a counter to Wade/Manny's offense.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I think Andy has more offensive potential than most people think. He needs to be more aggressive with the ball in his hands. His first look always seems to be to pass. Frustrates me at time.
bobinator
AG
Especially if he'd take that outside shot more regularly. If he hit it enough that it was on the scouting report then he'd be able to pump fake bigs out of the paint which could really open up things.

I know he's a master in his role, but I really think there's more to mine there offensively. I don't think it's hoping for him to do something he's not capable of doing. He's shown the signs.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Couldn't agree more.
txag72
AG
Quote:

Way too early to mean anything, but FWIW - A&M at No. 18:
We suck. Fire the coach. Can't recruit.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.