***** THE BAD BATCH - FINAL SEASON - OFFICIAL THREAD *****

11,635 Views | 181 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by ChipFTAC01
CapCityAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jokershady said:

Nope. M*A*S*H. And to be more specific the series finale….

Since this aired the year after Sophie's Choice I'm just gonna guess the got the idea from that movie…

Did we do a bracket for best series finales? This would be a one seed I think.
An L of an Ag
AG
The Cheers finale was pretty damn good as well.
StinkyPinky
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

jokershady said:

Since this aired the year after Sophie's Choice I'm just gonna guess the got the idea from that movie…

M.A.S.H. Is the home run choice. There was so much tied up into being based on the end of the war. Anticipation for that day by the audience matched that of the actors. An no dramatic twist required, just a somber goodbye and closure. Still unrivaled best series ever.
TXAG 05
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

jokershady said:

There have been a few threads about it, but can't remember if there was a bracket or not.

King of the Hill gets my vote
The Porkchop Express
If we did one, MASH wouldnt win because of the age factor. That came out very transparently in the best year of movies tourney.

id put The Shield, Battlestar Galactica (04), and The Good Place in my lineup. Band of Brothers as well, and both Clone Wars and Rebels
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
jokershady
AG
What a derail…..

ChipFTAC01
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

I think I already said this, but I don't care. There has to be a series finale scene of Crosshair going beast mode in a last stand scenario and vaping 50+ stormies before he goes down. the Bad Batch has become a surprising favorite for me. When I first saw Omega I had my doubts, but the Crosshair / Order 66 subplot has really been some epic level storytelling and they've told the whole show with I think just 1 Jedi (the Wook) involved since the first episode.

I'm only through episode 4 but catching up on this thread. But it just dawned on me that there's a Magnificent 7 moment coming for the Bad Batch. A grand stand off with the forces of evil and 70% of them get wiped out. It just feels right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.