Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

483,310 Views | 3327 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by The D
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've had no insider / whistle blowers coming out of the woodwork.

No wild stories of what goes on behind the scenes.

When we see him at public appearances … thats the best-of-the-best. Thats his A game. Thats what we see.

Can you imagine what goes on day to day?

They got support staff around 24/7.

Theres got to be people that know or have heard things, but you don't hear a peep.

Wild to think about.

He's the most protected political figure of all time.
RAB91
This is missing context, but with his track record on gaffes I'll take the chance....

Trajan88
AG
What goes on at his home in Delaware?

Is it required that visitor logs be maintained at his private residence in DE?

Or is that why he and dr. Jill go there weekend-after-weekend... to escape the visitor log documentation/requirement?

What about the Secret Service... can they be compelled to testify as to what goes on behind the scenes? Or is there a code of conduct they adhere to that prevents then from whistle blowing / testifying?

Edit to correct state to 'Delaware'.
RAB91
Another day, another gaffe.

Martin Cash
AG
oh, uh, it's just his stutter.
planoaggie123
AG
you also forgot...."but Trump..."
Get Off My Lawn
RAB91 said:

This is missing context, but with his track record on gaffes I'll take the chance....

I love that he not only makes a middle school level civics blunder about the body he serving in for ~40 years, but that he represented "The First State" - one of the 9 state which maxed out the potential for representation in the Senate.
oh no
AG
Martin Cash said:

oh, uh, it's just his stutter.
but trump once tweeted coveff or something, which is obviously way worse than Biden's many daily gaffes and Alzheimer moments.
. . .
Where is the Easter Bunny?!

fasthorse05
I don't really pay too much attention to this thread, because it's a lead pipe cinch he's gone, and going further, down hill. Although I kinda enjoy watching this because he was always a big mouth with nothing to back it up and a party/media to support him (except for the speech stealing). He actually got roasted pretty good.

Like so many Dems, he's such a pathetic soul. We Pubs have a few of our own.

But, the point I was going to attempt to make has indirectly been made by several posters. You've got to wonder how much Jill has to intervene in his handling, similar to Ms. Wilson. If we did have a genuine president with a mental catastrophe (and Biden's not far from that), there are so many folks guarding him, and protecting him, I wonder how many American's would really know?

How far would the media go to protect him if Biden disappeared?
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Tanya 93
At least he said fewer and not less

/always look on the bright side of life
AgBQ-00
AG
Why is he yelling at the side of the stage.
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
BigRobSA
Tanya 93 said:

At least he said fewer and not less

/always look on the bright side of life

Of course you'd like something that sounds like "Fuhrer", Nazi!!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

Is one of those Afghanistan? Yeah, well about that...
oh no
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

Is one of those Afghanistan? Yeah, well about that...
another one is USA
Stat Monitor Repairman

Talks like somebody who is drunk but trying hard to act sober.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
LMCane
how can he not even READ A TELEPROMPTER and the Pravda media never asks him

"uh, you just said the strength is the strength of inflation". While reading a teleprompter.

what does that even mean Mr. President?
justcallmeharry
S
Just a bump. This thread should always be on page one, IMO.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
BQ78
AG
Yeah but it is sort of getting like bumping a thread each day to remind us that water is wet. The only amazing thing now, is the mass media covering for the sham.
LMCane
maybe today's inflation news, stock market crash and shortages of baby formula and diesel fuel will help give him refound reservoirs of vim and vigor!!
oh no
AG
his teleprompter will just tell him that it's Rick Scott and Vladimir Putin's fault.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Looks like pepaw gone and done it again.

He flat out gone and done it again.
LMCane
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

We've had no insider / whistle blowers coming out of the woodwork.

No wild stories of what goes on behind the scenes.

When we see him at public appearances … thats the best-of-the-best. Thats his A game. Thats what we see.

Can you imagine what goes on day to day?

They got support staff around 24/7.

Theres got to be people that know or have heard things, but you don't hear a peep.

Wild to think about.

He's the most protected political figure of all time.

FDR
JFK
WolfCall
AG
I thought I would post this article here, because I wonder if Biden's selection of so many losers (and those listed below are just a few of them) is due to his progressive dementia.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/disinformation-chief-nina-jankowicz-joins-growing-list-of-botched-biden-picks

Quote:

Disinformation chief Nina Jankowicz joins growing list of botched Biden picks
by Sarah Westwood, Investigative Reporter | | May 21, 2022 06:15 AM

NINA JANKOWICZ

A disinformation researcher whose experience in her field was touted as "extensive," Jankowicz publicly lasted just a few weeks as head of the Department of Homeland Security's Disinformation Governance Board.

SAULE OMAROVA

Biden's pick for a key banking regulatory post bowed out of contention after concerns about her left-wing economic views spread from Republicans in the Senate to Democrats.

Saule Omarova was tapped by Biden in September for comptroller of the currency, an oversight position at the Treasury Department.

Lawmakers raised concerns that Moscow State University, which she attended on the V.I. Lenin Personal Academic Scholarship, would not release a copy of her college thesis. Omarova's thesis was titled "Karl Marx's Economic Analysis and the Theory of Revolution in The Capital" and presumably focused on the left-wing theory of labor and capitalism in Das Kapital.

DAVID CHIPMAN

Biden's selection to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives drew almost immediate protest from the Right due to his history of advocating gun control.

David Chipman is himself a former ATF agent with years of experience working in the field of firearm policy.

But Chipman's past work included working for an anti-gun group that pushed for exposing gun manufacturers to liability if their guns are used in crimes and limiting magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

SARAH BLOOM RASKIN

Manchin helped sink the nomination of Sarah Bloom Raskin, the nominee for vice chairwoman for supervision at the Federal Reserve who served previously at the Fed and in the Treasury Department.

Bloom Raskin had come under scrutiny not just for her liberal views but for the generous treatment a private company received from the Fed after she joined its board.

Republicans objected to past statements she had made about the environment and the Fed's role in promoting a green agenda, leading to fears in the GOP that she would use her position, if confirmed, to pick winners and losers in the energy sector.

NEERA TANDEN

Biden's initial choice to lead the Office of Management and Budget, Neera Tanden, was already well known in Democratic circles from her role as head of the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank.

But she was also well known for something else: a pugilistic social media presence.

You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Rockdoc
AG
As a Trump voter and admitting that Trump had his share of botched picks, I have to wonder if the Biden handlers are picking these idiots on purpose. These people are insane.
1872walker
It's clear to me that everything the Biden administration does is either utter incompetence or an intentional effort to destroy our Republic. Either is unforgivable.
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
oh no
AG
Senile or just not ever on the same page with everyone around him?

Stat Monitor Repairman

What a wild scene.
Stat Monitor Repairman
justcallmeharry
S
https://nypost.com/2022/05/27/joe-biden-whispers-to-naval-academy-graduates/

"Joe Biden whispers 'I'm your commander-in-chief' to Naval Academy grads

President Biden revived his frequently ridiculed stage whisper Friday while addressing the US Naval Academy's Class of 2022, stooping over his microphone to remind them that "I'm your commander-in-chief."

Biden addressed the graduates for approximately 25 minutes during the outdoor ceremony at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, during which he slammed Russian President Vladimir Putin over his three-month-old invasion of Ukraine.

"The actions taken by Putin were an attempt to to use my phrase to Finlandize all of Europe, make it all neutral," Biden said. "Instead, he NATO-ized all of Europe."

The phrase "Finlandize," which the president mispronounced as "Fingalize," refers to Finland's Cold War-era practice of treading lightly in international politics so as not to upset its near neighbors in Moscow."

What a maroon!
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.