Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

483,335 Views | 3327 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by The D
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is still a sizable group of 'true believers' out there, something like 25% of Americans I would speculate (most of whom are just genuinely ignorant/don't pay any attention but generally believe what they are fed). On social media (more broadly) though, the far left/propagandists are something more on the inverse, around 75% of those posting.
nortex97
AG

Not sure if real, but if it's fake, it's still accurate. /Dan Rather
nortex97
AG

And, he's right.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Great job all. Outstanding.
oh no
AG
nortex97
AG
All hail great leader!

GinMan
AG
nortex97 said:

All hail great leader!

Active war zone in Kyiv at the instant of FJB grand entrance with the sirens is highly debatable….

PLEASE tell me why this war was so much safer for a sitting president to visit for the first time any president had visited an active war zone since the 1800's ?

GinMan
AG
FJB is the savior of all humanity.

oh no
AG
pagerman @ work
AG
GinMan said:

The only thing that would be different if Trump were the president is that most of those that currently support arming Ukraine would be opposing it, and most of those that currently oppose arming Ukraine would be supporting it.

Most of the support or opposition to supporting Ukraine is purely political and has to do with who sits in the White House rather than any notions of grand strategy regarding geopolitics.
GinMan
AG
pagerman @ work said:

GinMan said:

The only thing that would be different if Trump were the president is that most of those that currently support arming Ukraine would be opposing it, and most of those that currently oppose arming Ukraine would be supporting it.

Most of the support or opposition to supporting Ukraine is purely political and has to do with who sits in the White House rather than any notions of grand strategy regarding geopolitics.
Sooooo the Brazilians and brazillions of our US tax dollars sent to Ukraine are actually making a difference in this horrid political conflict?
The main thing that would have been different if Trump were still president is that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine
Ellis Wyatt
That's an utterly idiotic take. I stopped at your first blatantly false sentence. Congratulations.
pagerman @ work
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

That's an utterly idiotic take. I stopped at your first blatantly false sentence. Congratulations.

Think what you want, but there is a large overlap of hardcore maga conspiracy types & people that criticize the Ukrainian policy from practically every angle.

And the notion that Putin was scared of Trump is at best hopeful.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
He damn sure isn't afraid of old shuffling Joe. Gave Joe weeks to respond as he amassed troops on the border. Then Joe with his strong deterrent of " well if it's a minor incursion" was the green light. Weakest President ever and the world knows it.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
pagerman @ work said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Think what you want, but there is a large overlap of hardcore maga conspiracy types & people that criticize the Ukrainian policy from practically every angle.

And the notion that Putin was scared of Trump is at best hopeful.
Yet we have four years of time where there was no invasion or troop massing. So when you were last talking to Putin he told you "nyet, not scared of Drumpf"?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AgOutsideAustin
AG
oh no said:

The guy at the end telling Shuffling Joe to turn around…..
Line Ate Member
AG
Even worse is the fact that he is just veering off when it appears the "turn-around"guy is trying to get him on the carpet.

So freaking sad, maddening, sickening and frustrating at the same time.
LMCane
pagerman @ work said:

GinMan said:

patriots who are intelligent can differentiate between supporting a policy and supporting a politician

I despise Biden but support his Ukraine policy.

It's not that difficult to do if one is intellectually honest.
BQ78
AG
I don't know Pagerman, after we wasted all those Russian mercenaries in Syria, Putin didn't F around with Trump anymore.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Good catch, I didn't notice the hand motion. I should offer my services as an Easter Bunny. We foster dogs and I try to use hand signals training them and most of them catch on faster than PeePaw.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
pagerman @ work
AG
LMCane said:

pagerman @ work said:

GinMan said:

patriots who are intelligent can differentiate between supporting a policy and supporting a politician

I despise Biden but support his Ukraine policy.

It's not that difficult to do if one is intellectually honest.

That's why I said "most".

I feel exactly the same: I detest Biden but (generally) support his Ukraine policies. My disagreements are largely on his dithering in decision making and approving weapon systems. He pledges full support then his actions belie his statements.

My point is that most are not being intellectually honest and are basing their support (or lack thereof) on political considerations that have nothing to do with the policy itself.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
nortex97
AG

Stat Monitor Repairman
nortex97
AG

Wait, now he's white again? Black, Puerto Rican, Polish (ok, they are white), I can't keep up with the old guy.
aggiehawg
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Is that another balloon being shot down over his shoulder?

Or does he not have a barber?
nortex97
AG
Grooming the elderly is a challenge, particularly when senile/prone to becoming angry.

More from his 'performance' yesterday.

"Son, I love you, but you can't perform from a wheel barrow." This is a tale he worked up specifically as he thought it would endear him to the black audience.
nortex97
AG
Rita Panahi (great journalist, btw) can't help but laugh at his idiotic senility;

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
pagerman @ work
AG
justcallmeharry said:

The real problem with this is that most Americans won't know what is wrong with this statement.
oh no
AG
ABATTBQ87
AG
oh no said:

hope it was a redneck brain surgeon. ... "Now what we're gonna do here is, saw the top of your HEAD OFF, and just root around in there with a stick, and see if we can't find that dang clot!" (Jeff Foxworthy)
justcallmeharry
S
They are not going to find a thing. I mean absolutely nothing exists in that void.
agent-maroon
AG
Old joke "They performed a brain scan and found nothing" in real life
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.