Leftist men who are married vote left because their wives force them to

3,130 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by TxAgPreacher
Nanomachines son
How long do you want to ignore this user?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never thought of it this way but this fits every stereotype perfectly. Their wives don't respect them at all and hold the threat of divorce over their heads to force them to vote left even if it will destroy the very industry they work for.

Imagine being this much of a henpecked soyboy.
Nanomachines son
93MarineHorn
Nanomachines son said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never thought of it this way but this fits every stereotype perfectly. Their wives don't respect them at all and hold the threat of divorce over their heads to force them to vote left even if it will destroy the very industry they work for.

I've seen it first hand and it's very sad. Although most of them would vote for Biden anyway just to avoid the massive "come to Jesus" moment when they realize their ideology is a house of cards.
AgBandsman
AG
Nanomachines son said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad my wife is a good Christian woman.
TX04Aggie
AG
I have a buddy who is like this. Grew up conservative, married a liberal east coast grad and now complains about life but likes to remind me how progressive they are now and we just wouldn't understand…. One day his wife says "i hope i can let him vote for a republican again one day, but not until trump is gone".
MouthBQ98
AG
A spouse voting for another spouse is technically still a felony. The individual completing and submitting the ballot must be the individual eligible voter.

If a few married men have been virtually castrated enough to be subjected to voter intimidation by their wives into filling out a ballot other than they might personally wish, it would be impossibly to enforce if the men still physically competed the ballots themselves. I'm not sure why voter intimidation at a polling place is highly illegal but voter intimidation in a private setting is perfectly fine, from a strictly legal standpoint. Insofar as voting goes, there is no deference given to any relationship.
Nanomachines son
93MarineHorn said:

Nanomachines son said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've seen it first hand and it's very sad. Although most of them would vote for Biden anyway just to avoid the massive "come to Jesus" moment when they realize their ideology is a house of cards.

I don't feel sorry for these men, I just laugh at them because it's a near certainty that this level of simping results in divorce or her cheating on him.
Harry Stone
AG
They shouldve married a conservative woman.
Get Off My Lawn
Yeah, you'd have to flip it for it to resonate with libs. It'd be fun to see them react to a campaign against mail in ballots where abusive men steal their women's votes.
Kvetch
AG
If your wife has that kind of power over you, you're not a man. You're a prison *****.
Tramp96
I blame soy for this.

There's no other explanation for how an entire generation of men could have become so p-whipped to the extent they have.

I love my wife. I respect my wife. She respects me. There is no way in hell she would ever have that kind of control over my decision-making.
DeSantis 2024
El Gallo Blanco
White liberal males aren't real males to me. They're just worthless, effeminate sacks of flesh. Maybe the most pathetic form of human on the planet. At least women have the hormonal excuse...they are wired to be overly emotional, and thus, easily manipulated.
El Gallo Blanco
Nanomachines son said:

93MarineHorn said:

Nanomachines son said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't feel sorry for these men, I just laugh at them because it's a near certainty that this level of simping results in divorce or her cheating on him.
These "men" can full term abort themselves as far as I am concerned.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Get Off My Lawn
At this point, my wife just asks for my cheat sheet as she heads to the polls. There's no pressure - but after years of talking through candidates and issues she just trusts that she probably wants to vote the same. I still try to point out if there are items she may have a different preference on, but most of the time she doesn't care.

Second best thing I've done was to marry a woman who is significantly aligned with your world view, values, and priorities.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
liberal men are why a "hotwife" became a thing
Al Bula
AG
If you think one of the true tenets of later feminism wasn't subversion of unrestrained testosterone, you haven't been paying attention.

I completely support women voting and being able to prove their ability to create value for enterprises, but the crazy crap going on with the trans agenda has sidelined what women have fought for.

You can't convince me that women wanting to enter the workforce or cast a ballot would support today's environment where women are being displaced by dudes pretending to be women through perverted medicine and mutilation.
Nanomachines son
Tramp96 said:

I blame soy for this.

There's no other explanation for how an entire generation of men could have become so p-whipped to the extent they have.

I love my wife. I respect my wife. She respects me. There is no way in hell she would ever have that kind of control over my decision-making.

Nah, this is mostly just leftists.

Although I will say a lot of concerned moderates and never Trumpers are almost certainly exactly the same.
Gigem314
AG
My wife isn't as conservative on some issues as I am, but we mostly see the world the same way. I have no problem telling her "You do what you want, but here's why I'm voting like I am" and make zero apologies for it. In the few instances we disagree she knows I'm stubborn and just knows to drop it because no one is going to convince me what to think.

I can't imagine the mindset of these 'men' who are afraid to vote for their convictions because their wife may not like it. Be your own person.

Then again, I see someone like my wife's whipped dad who married a complete beach that beats everyone down with her toxic attitude....I guess maybe for people in those situations they just give up and do whatever it takes to keep the peace. Sad life to live though. I don't think divorce is something we should strive for, but I've lived enough to see how it might be the 'least bad' option for some people.
Nanomachines son
Get Off My Lawn said:

At this point, my wife just asks for my cheat sheet as she heads to the polls. There's no pressure - but after years of talking through candidates and issues she just trusts that she probably wants to vote the same. I still try to point out if there are items she may have a different preference on, but most of the time she doesn't care.

Second best thing I've done was to marry a woman who is significantly aligned with your world view, values, and priorities.

I just hand my wife a cheat sheet and then she uses it.

The only thing I listen to her about are school board elections and that's because she works for the district and knows far more about all of that than I do and frankly I just don't care that much.
AGinHI
AG
Tramp96 said:

I blame soy for this.

Not that I think about the Roman Empire every day (hello silly TikTok girls who spend their day thinking about the Kardashians, eyelashes, and how fat they are),

but didn't some of their men become more effeminate as the Empire became prosperous and protected?

I don't think Marcus Antoninus was guzzling soy milk.

agdoc2001
AG
Same reason they pee sitting down
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
peacedude
AG
Liberal men are going to be 3ft tall and 45lbs in a million years. In a billion years, they'll be hairless cats.
BillYeoman
Liberal men generally speaking are some of the most self righteous, passive-aggressive people I have encountered.

stetson
AG
What bs. How would their wives know who they voted for?
FJB
RebelE Infantry
AG
My wife doesn't even think women should have the right to vote, but since they do she just asks me who to vote for.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
bobbranco
AG
Its an emotionally driven mind reading. The figment disturbs them greatly.
Owlagdad
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

liberal men are why a "hotwife" became a thing
also why wives of liberal men must feel like lesbians.
Nanomachines son

This fits with the OP.
Nanomachines son
RebelE Infantry said:

My wife doesn't even think women should have the right to vote, but since they do she just asks me who to vote for.

This is how it should be now.
AGinHI
AG
rocky the dog said:

This brought to mind the Texas Aggie who rescued the girl in Iraq.

Clavell
AG
Dumb thread, unless wife to looking over their shoulder when they vote how would she know who their husband actually votes for?
Hungry Ojos
stetson said:

What bs. How would their wives know who they voted for?

Someone didn't read the OP.

Ever hear of "mail in ballots"?
GeorgiAg
AG
"Wife"

Why give the church/state this power over you? I paid alimony and got my savings raided once. Never again.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Consider it a divorce, then.
#FJB
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.