Leftist men who are married vote left because their wives force them to

3,125 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by TxAgPreacher
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Clavell said:

Dumb thread, unless wife to looking over their shoulder when they vote how would she know who their husband actually votes for?
They made a point of referencing mail in ballots

BillYeoman
Clavell said:

Dumb thread, unless wife to looking over their shoulder when they vote how would she know who their husband actually votes for?

By looking over her husband's shoulder..
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Urban Ag
AG
So I have this cousin. She probably 7-8 years older than me and we were never close, only met in person a few times actually. She married this guy named Mike who was an AF pilot and cool as hell. By the late 2000's she had gone all in on the Code Pink BS and was constantly fighting with him about deployments/missions he flew supporting the wars in Iraq and Astan. To try to save his marriage, he transferred to a desk job at the Pentagon. Being around the DC lib mafia only made my cousin even worse. She started demanding he retire from the AF as soon as he possible could or she'd divorce him (she'd already completely cut him off and even bragged about it on FB).

Mike started banging a hot civilian contractor he worked with. Eventually he sat their teenage son down and explained to him that his mother had made life impossible for him and he was leaving her but would always be there for him. So he divorced her and married the girlfriend. She was younger and they had a kiddo a couple years later. His son turned out fine, probably better, by not having to endure more years of his crazy mom attempting to emasculate his dad.

Yeah, my cousin is going to get some his military retirement, but still totally worth it.
deddog
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

White liberal males aren't real males to me. They're just worthless, effeminate sacks of flesh. Maybe the most pathetic form of human on the planet. At least women have the hormonal excuse...they are wired to be overly emotional, and thus, easily manipulated.

Do the males get points if they come up with ridiculous economic theories? Asking for a Biden voter.
AggieMD95
AG
Nanomachines son said:

These men should withhold the D
Ulysses90
AG

edit: Audio extract

https://share.snipd.com/chapter/fa295fad-f8d6-42bb-9be4-4e73300ada8a
Artorias
AG
How much of a complete loser ***** do you have to be to allow your wife to force you to vote a certain way. Good lord, find your balls.
APHIS AG
So, the last time I voted, I was by myself in a closed booth.

Now, are their wives standing over them as they vote?
one safe place
Artorias said:

How much of a complete loser ***** do you have to be to allow your wife to force you to vote a certain way. Good lord, find your balls.
Not possible to find them after their wife cut them off and threw them away.
v1rotate92
AG
There is truth to this. I noticed the few left-of-center and anti-Trump military officers I encountered in my career were married to libtard Karens
Slick
deddog
AG
peacedude said:

Liberal men are going to be 3ft tall and 45lbs in a million years. In a billion years, they'll be hairless cats.

That are unable to reproduce.
deddog
AG
APHIS AG said:

So, the last time I voted, I was by myself in a closed booth.

Now, are their wives standing over them as they vote?

Mail in votes
Buck Turgidson
I don't get the impression that liberal men usually "wear the pants" in their marriages. That's a biblical arrangement to which conservative couples usually adhere. Grass eaters wind up with their horrific, Lillith-like wives by being submissive and joining them in chanting "down with the patriarchy".
TxAgPreacher
S
Beta males, and unmarried women.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.