What is it with cops and the knee on the neck?

4,743 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by aggiehawg
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Imagine on your death certificate.

Cause of Death.: Mortally wounded by a knee.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Bubblez said:

Rapier108 said:

Looks like the knee is on his back below the neck.

Why, because it is an effective way to restrain a combative individual.

As for yelling "I can't breathe" that has become the standard MO for black people who are being detained or arrested. It happens on On Patrol Live all the time, and you can see it on the body cam footage that is publicly released on a regular basis.
Well, when the cop ends up murdering someone, they probably should have used a different means of restraint. These cops are nothing but thugs with a badge.

A lot of fools think this until their lives or the lives of their loved ones are in danger and a cop shows up to save their ass.

JamesPShelley
Bubblez said:

Rapier108 said:

As for yelling "I can't breathe" that has become the standard MO for black people who are being detained or arrested. It happens on On Patrol Live all the time, and you can see it on the body cam footage that is publicly released on a regular basis.
Well, when the cop ends up murdering someone, they probably should have used a different means of restraint. These cops are nothing but thugs with a badge.
I agree with that general statement.

But when that ***er wasn't down when I checked the clock at the 1:15 point I'm thinking, "Break out the knee for that asshat".

Plus the whole, "just got out of prison" thing...
Kenneth_2003
AG
Guess what...

If you can cry, "I can't breathe!" Newsflash! YOU CAN BREATHE!
TxAgPreacher
S
If you allow riots all summer, and falsely convict cops of murder when a criminal dies of an overdose this is what you will get more of.
Gunny456
AG
Not just black people. All you have to do is cruise you tube and it's the common thing now. Everybody that is detained now yells it.
TequilaMockingbird
What is it with people who break the law?
Gunny456
AG
Well said.
People that complain about cops should man up and become one….. if they can do it so much better, then by all means have at it…..most departments are hiring…..thing is those types would not make it 24 hours being one. They would wet their pants on their first traffic stop at 2:00 AM.
nortex97
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Guess what...

If you can cry, "I can't breathe!" Newsflash! YOU CAN BREATHE!
But if you are in the process of overdosing on drugs to death it could be a cry for help, just poorly worded.
ts5641
ABATTBQ11 said:

Despite what many cops will tell you, it doesn't really take a lot of brains to be one.
I love when people have no clue what they're talking about and have never had to make split second life and death decisions make comments like this. It's people like this that make being an officer so much more difficult than it needs to be.
Gunny456
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Rapier108 said:

Posted at 2:09 yesterday afternoon.

Last night on OPL, guy tries to outrun police on his moped. When he finally crashes out he runs. 5 cops have him on the ground as he is violently resisting, screaming the chant. I. CAN'T. BREATHE.

Great call as usual.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Love Gun
Pro Tip: If they can say "I can't breathe", they are actually breathing while saying that.
**** Joe Biden
BigRobSA
Love Gun said:

Pro Tip: If they can say "I can't breathe", they are actually breathing while saying that.

"Look at me, I understand biology and physiology!!!"
Love Gun
BigRobSA said:

Love Gun said:

You like that? Here's another one.

Pro Tip: If a choking victim is coughing, they are no longer choking.
**** Joe Biden
Logos Stick
ts5641 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Despite what many cops will tell you, it doesn't really take a lot of brains to be one.
I love when people have no clue what they're talking about and have never had to make split second life and death decisions make comments like this. It's people like this that make being an officer so much more difficult than it needs to be.

Every cop has seen the Floyd vid. Every cop knows phone cams are ubiquitous.

Putting your knee anywhere near the neck area of a black man to subdue him on the ground while he cries "I can't breathe" is begging for pound me in the rear prison. If that happens in Keith Ellisons neck of the woods, you're toast. It's not smart no matter how you cut it.
BigRobSA
Love Gun said:

BigRobSA said:

Love Gun said:

You like that? Here's another one.

Pro Tip: If a choking victim is coughing, they are no longer choking.

Ok

Now you're just showing off!
SuhrThang
What ever it takes is fine by me.

Which comes first? The crime or the punishment?

I think the crime sets this process in motion.
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
American Hardwood
AG
There won't be riots over this as the global progressive elites have already decided that pro-Hamas protests are going to be the vehicle for election season chaos this time around.
DrEvazanPhD
Logos Stick said:

ts5641 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Putting your knee anywhere near the neck area of a black man to subdue him on the ground while he cries "I can't breathe" is begging for pound me in the rear prison. If that happens in Keith Ellisons neck of the woods, you're toast. It's not smart no matter how you cut it.

I guess none of these pieces of **** getting nabbed ever considered "not breaking the law?"
Krazykat
AG
Rapier108 said:

This. Knee was NOT on his neck.
Macpappy99
AG
I recently sat in on a class taught by our local PD about use of force. They went over many different situations, including one similar to this. In the case like this, it wasn't about if the use of force was justfied. What can happen in these situations is positional asphyxia. It's not easy to breathe on your belly, let alone with the weight of another grown adult on you. Also, consider the person being subdued is in an
agitated state or may have comorbidities that make it even more difficult to catch their breath. It appears they left him laying on the floor. According to what we learned in the class, the goal should have been to get him into a better position once he was cuffed.
Logos Stick
Krazykat said:

Rapier108 said:

This. Knee was NOT on his neck.

I'm sure a Democrat DA will agree with you and a jury is certain to acquit /sarc

Eta, the bigger issue is they left the dude unattended for 5 minutes.
padreislandagfan
Knee on neck….. done to criminals, don't care. As a law abiding citizen I don't get interaction with cops. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
padreislandagfan
Logos Stick said:

ts5641 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Now consider it with a white guy ………. See what you did there. Floyd died of an OD because he was a drug using woman beating POS.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Eta, the bigger issue is they left the dude unattended for 5 minutes.
Yeah. Takedown was clean. What happened afterwards is problematical.

In the Floyd case, the cops had called for 911 repeatedly to treat him and were waiting for them to arrive. EMS completely screwed that up. Less than a mile away, straiht shot to the scene yet the were not there until over half an hour later, if not more. They were given the code for lights and siren, get your asses there now! But they refused to do so..
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.