Savannah Bananas coming to Houston

8,651 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Breggy Popup
Proposition Joe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From what I can tell, only a fraction of the stadium has been made available at this point (Club Level) and those mostly went to Astros season ticket holders.

They haven't come close to selling out the entire 41,000 seat stadium.
Sea Speed
AG
I believe it is the lower bowl through club level
Proposition Joe
Sea Speed said:

I believe it is the lower bowl through club level

Well then as far as I can tell they actually haven't had the lottery sale yet -- the secondary market is 99% club level listings which logically means that's all that's been put on sale (and that was to season ticket holders).

So either they haven't had the lottery sale yet or they are playing games with supply.
spadilly
S
The winners of the lottery get to buy their tickets this Thursday. So, correct, nothing in the lower level has been sold as of today.

TexAg2001 said:

I received an update email this afternoon. It says they stopped taking lottery submissions on 12/1. Lottery winners will be notified by the end of the day this Friday, 12/8. Lottery winners will then get an email on Thursday, 12/14 with the time you'll be allowed to purchase tickets. 5 ticket maximum

Tickets are open seating, with prices ranging from $40 - $60 depending on which "zone" you choose.

Breggy Popup
AG
2x rejected here.
agchugger
AG
Based on my wife's anecdotal Facebook post, 1 out of 24 got selected.
hunterjr81
My wife was selected. My kids are super excited.
Capstone
AG
Denied
tamc93
AG
None of my family were drawn. Hopefully they release more tickets.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
Noble07
AG
Resale general admission tickets for this have hit SeatGeek starting at $160.

I don't get why they didn't schedule several games in Houston.
Proposition Joe
Still zero listings in the lower level, which means half the stadium hasn't actually been put on sale yet.
gibby03
AG
Curious those of you saying "denied" or "didn't get picked" did your email say you were put on a wait list?

Is it a Yes or Waitlist?

Or, a Yes, Waitlist and No?

Just curious.
spadilly
S
This is the email I received:

Quote:

Hey there!

Due to demand for Banana Ball tickets in Houston, TX - we stopped taking submissions on the Ticket Lottery List on December 1. All entries (including yours) for the Ticket Lottery, were put into a pool, and a lucky bunch was randomly drawn and will be offered the opportunity to purchase tickets.

Well, Friend... There's no easy way to say this...

Your name was not one of the ones drawn to grab Banana Ball tickets.

No need to sugar coat it - there were WAY more people on the Ticket Lottery List than tickets available. We were hoping to see your name on the lucky list of randomly drawn folks, but it just wasn't in the cards right now.

We know that this news is a bummer, but we still think you're a really, REALLY cool person.

Tell you what... We will love you forever and always...WE PROMISE

We've got your information. You've been placed on the Ticket Waitlist. If by some miracle... more tickets come available for the Banana Ball game in Houston in March 2024, we'll holler and let you know if you'll have a crack at those.

You may see tickets available on third-party ticketing sites for prices much higher than the $35 face value. We do not have control over those listings or those prices and cannot guarantee authenticity.

We actively identify and cancel tickets which are associated with distribution on third-party sites. Those people are icky. Only tickets purchased directly from GoBananas.FansFirstTickets.com are valid.

Before you know it, 2025 will be here and maybe then we will be able to see you in a ballpark sometime, somewhere!

xoxo

The Savannah Bananas Ticket Humans
gibby03
AG
Same thing I got as well. Just trying to figure out if that's a different email than the others who are saying they got "denied".
Breggy Popup
AG
gibby03 said:

Same thing I got as well. Just trying to figure out if that's a different email than the others who are saying they got "denied".
It's the same one. No need for quotes around denied.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.