Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Houston..we have a problem....

7,052,035 Views | 28366 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Comeby!
GentrysMillTX10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know where to get a better map of this pipeline project? We are landowners in Mills county and this is the only map provided in the letter we received in the mail. There's no way to tell if it is actually on, borders, and/or will divide our property. We have reached out to the provided contacts this week with no success. Any help will be appreciated
Bibendum 86
AG
That project is to move wet gas out of the Permian. That's an entirely different prospect than processing in basin and exporting the liquids and residue from there, and I am highly skeptical this gets built in that configuration.
techno-ag
AG
Is that the one Apex is doing? I know some people on the OSR it might affect.
Ragoo
AG
Bibendum 86 said:

That project is to move wet gas out of the Permian. That's an entirely different prospect than processing in basin and exporting the liquids and residue from there, and I am highly skeptical this gets built in that configuration.
it would have to be field treated and dehydrated and there would still be a condensate issue.
BrokeAssAggie
Keep bugging them until you get an email or call back. They should have detailed plats they can send you.
Bibendum 86
AG
Ragoo said:

Bibendum 86 said:

it would have to be field treated and dehydrated and there would still be a condensate issue.
And condensate will be an interesting operational hurdle. Alliance was able to solve it, but there's lots more infrastructure in the Permian these days than McMurry in 2000.
birdman
GentrysMillTX10 said:

Anyone know where to get a better map of this pipeline project? We are landowners in Mills county and this is the only map provided in the letter we received in the mail. There's no way to tell if it is actually on, borders, and/or will divide our property. We have reached out to the provided contacts this week with no success. Any help will be appreciated

The right of way crew is likely just fishing with dynamite right now. They don't know where the pipeline is going exactly. Just putting out feelers and getting people talking at the coffee shop.

When they get zeroed in, they will have legit plats showing your property.
ChemAg15
AG
Do you pump the condensate around the compressor stations or catch and stabilize the liquids where you can?
aduey06
I think if there is not an NGL takeaway at each compressor station you will have to have slug catcher and then blow case or pump it down the pipeline. Putting a stabilizer at all those multiple points seems excessive. Unless they are going to pig daily and keep any liquid hold up to a minimal. Some equipment company is going to have a nice project with a bunch of auto launchers. I still don't see why they are trying to move the rich gas unless they really will bypass the Waha deduct or there is a ton of spare capacity in Louisiana. It originates in loving county so I have to think most of that acreage is already dedicated to processing in the area. If they were avoiding FERC to get gas out of the basin I could understand but they are still crossing state lines so need FERC approval.
Bibendum 86
AG
aduey06 said:

I think if there is not an NGL takeaway at each compressor station you will have to have slug catcher and then blow case or pump it down the pipeline. Putting a stabilizer at all those multiple points seems excessive. Unless they are going to pig daily and keep any liquid hold up to a minimal. Some equipment company is going to have a nice project with a bunch of auto launchers. I still don't see why they are trying to move the rich gas unless they really will bypass the Waha deduct or there is a ton of spare capacity in Louisiana. It originates in loving county so I have to think most of that acreage is already dedicated to processing in the area. If they were avoiding FERC to get gas out of the basin I could understand but they are still crossing state lines so need FERC approval.
What he said
ChemAg15
AG
There's a reason the industry decided to build all those gas plants in West Texas and then pipe the NGLs to the gulf coast. I don't know how this project makes sense.
Gordo14
aduey06 said:

There was a good rbn energy blog about why they won't actually build this pipeline but it makes sense why they would want to build this pipeline in theory. At the end of the day there's a million reasons why a wet gas pipeline from Permian to GC makes no sense. But they are trying to bypass the established NGL players so it makes sense why they might think it's a good idea in theory.
Comeby!
AG
Anyone have a link to it?
redaszag99
https://rbnenergy.com/oceanfront-property-gauging-the-promise-of-the-newly-announced-dela-pipeline
nosoupforyou
AG
Nat Gas up to $2.21!! What's that all about?

Can it sustain above $2?
one MEEN Ag
AG
Congrats to all you pseudo gambling degenerates who bought BOIL shares when NG went under $1.70. I hope you recovered your losses from going long NG a year ago.
Comeby!
AG
nosoupforyou said:

Nat Gas up to $2.21!! What's that all about?

Can it sustain above $2?

I wish I knew what was driving it, but I'll take it.
First Page Refresh
Page 811 of 811

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.