Scheffler - Best golf since…?

3,515 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Big Walt Law Firm
AggieDruggist89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
True Dat!
TecRecAg
AG
I agree that it will save his back, but I'm afraid for what it's going to do to his left ankle. He rolls over on it so bad
AgLA06
AG
Quote:

they've got to do something about the OWGR. The fact that Justin Thomas is #30 in the world is laughable. His last 6 starts in majors he has 4 missed cuts with his best finish being tied for 53.. Granted he won the PGA 2 years ago, but still...

Good luck. Fixing it is hard to do when the priority is ensuring all the better LIV players don't get points.
AgLA06
AG
_lefraud_ said:

8 of his 10 wins have come on only 4 courses (AGNC, Bay Hill, Sawgrass, Scottsdale)....which is very similar to what Tiger did in his heyday

It's interesting in that if I remember the stats correctly, he's only won in the spring.

So is it the courses or something to do with wearing down over the season?
powerbelly
AG
Or is it focus with all 4 majors being over by July.
Golf1
AG

This is crazy
Quinn
AG
Spieth's 2015's is still above Scheffler's current run for me because of Spieth's performance in the Majors. Wins the Masters by 4, wins the US Open, misses out on the Open Championship playoff by 1 shot, then finishes 2nd in the PGA.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

With his crazy footwork, how long can he keep this up? At some point he is going to lose his timing with all the dancing and getting it back will be incredibly difficult. I think some of this is why I like him. Imagine all the well meaning coaches and friends that have tried to make him more conventional over the years and dude said no thanks, I'm doing it my way. I don't know how long it is sustainable, but it is fun to watch now.

The thing is… I don't think his footwork is bad/negative though, it's just exaggerated.

So when he can't exaggerate it anymore he just becomes…normal?
Matsui
AG
Since tiger
AggieDruggist89
AG
Is he playing better than Nelly?
Big Walt Law Firm
AG
AgLA06 said:

_lefraud_ said:

8 of his 10 wins have come on only 4 courses (AGNC, Bay Hill, Sawgrass, Scottsdale)....which is very similar to what Tiger did in his heyday

It's interesting in that if I remember the stats correctly, he's only won in the spring.

So is it the courses or something to do with wearing down over the season?
He's never won after the month of April and he's never won at a course North of Augusta. Those could both go out of the window at Valhalla, but interesting stats for now after 10 wins.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.