Guess the MS Painted Movie Scene

144,255 Views | 1466 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Amazing Moves
gambochaman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
awesomeness
KRamp90
Kempster
aCosmicBandito, this is your life calling. If you enjoy illustrating, you need to pursue this. Seriously.
SchmidtAggie12
BAD A $ $...

[This message has been edited by SchmidtAggie12 (edited 2/10/2010 2:54p).]
aCosmicBandito
AG
Thanks guys. I'm glad you like 'em. Usually I can stare at a picture I've made and point out all the miscues and items which could be improved and tweeked. (I resist the temptation to improve my older drawings despite the ability to do so because I like to see where I was artistically with the program at the time of their creation) I did a final once over last night and knew this one was good when I had a hard time finding things to correct and hone. I may need to take a little break after this one cuz I know I'm not going to be satisfied with the follow up to the Saving Private Ryan pic.

I've thought a lot about what I can do with all of these pictures besides just posting them on TexAgs. I have enough of them now where I'm considering compiling them into a coffee table type book or something with a short description giving info on the drawings, the movie depicted, and my opinions/experiences with those films. I'd mostly be making it for myself, but who knows. Maybe others would be interested in taking a look at it as well.

[This message has been edited by aCosmicBandito (edited 2/10/2010 3:54p).]
aCosmicBandito
AG

You know how ya get to Carnegie Hall don't ya?

Practice
HTownMARB06
AG
another great installment.
gambochaman
nai06
Preferred Nomenclature
AG
PN likes this.
aCosmicBandito
AG

Fill your hands you Son of a *****!!!
videoag98
AG
Yours are too good Bandito! I should have made it so you can only use one color!
USMC1995
True Grit.
aCosmicBandito
AG
Or put a time limit on how long you can take. In total, they usually take me anywhere between 6-8 hrs of work for the more recent drawings. I've worked off and on for about a month on this one and a few others in the works whenever I have spare time. Just whenever I have 10 minutes or so, I'll work on them, usually before I go to bed, to relax and wind down for the day. I'm sure I could finish them faster if I just sat down from start to finish in one session, used a drawing pad, or even a mouse instead of my laptop keypad. I just have to give my eyes and fingers a rest and enjoy the challenges of working on a laptop. Also, I just don't have the time to sit around and draw for hours at a time. Still, I have fun doing em, and I'm happy others enjoy looking at em.
aCosmicBandito
AG

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Arnie Grape
Star Trek

Nailed it!
jm94
AG

I didn't realize Herve Villechaize played Han Solo.
aCosmicBandito
AG
Hey, ju got jokes?.....

Well **** yor jokes!
MonkeyKnifeFighter
The Wonderer
AG
Paranormal Activity. The scene when she is possessed, leaves the room, and then stands at the side of the bed for hours on end staring at her husband.
aCosmicBandito
AG
Whoa!!! That last one is awesome, MKF!

Alright. Finally sat down and did another drawing. Here it is. More to come later.

atmtws
AG
Inception
aCosmicBandito
AG
Yea you got it.
xhippieliberalx
AG
i always liked these things. i'm terrible at guessing bc i don't really go to the movies ever, but they're cool nonetheless
Elliot P. Campbell
AG
i read the first few pages of this thread and then jumped to the end and saw cosmic's.
it's like the thread actually matured
AggieWelch08
Holy crap! I've never seen this thread before, but aCosmicBandito and MonkeyKnifeFighter have some SERIOUS talent. Very impressive, guys!
Baskin
AG
ACB has gotten really good at this, for a while all his stuff kind of looked the same:

Seriously though, it sucks your images have been dehosted...I wanted to see the evolution of a Paintmaster.
videoag98
AG
Wow. I can't believe this thread is still around. Some serious talent here.

Next Challenge.
Use only ASCII characters!
atmtws
AG
Keep it going!!!!!!!!! I want more!
Tmoneyag99
AG
Comsmic you're almost too good. Takes a little of the fun out if it isn't at least a little crappy.
aCosmicBandito
AG
I'm working on a couple more right now. Should be ready pretty soon. I don't like to rush them. Prefer taking my time to get them looking right but will post them as soon as they are finished.

And, Baskin, maybe I can rehost all my old pictures and put them up in order so you can see all my old stuff while you wait for the next one.
aCosmicBandito
AG
MOTHER OF GOD!!!

Pabby
AG
Littering and.....
abileneag09
AG
But officer, isn't the speed limit 65?
aCosmicBandito
AG
I had gotten a few requests to rehost my old paintings I did which were now no longer available to see so I sat down and put them together in the order they were made. If any are posted that you can still see than I may have made some tweaks and adjustments to the drawings since last posting them or just didn't look. Hope you like them all enjoy the progression of the drawings over the past few years.

MKF, hope you keep on trucking too. I love your installments you've made on this thread. Very impressive. I love comparing your progression stills to my own. It's interesting how you can kind of pick up on how we see and approach things differently with our respective drawings.

1. ET
“I’ll believe in you all my life.”

2. A Clockwork Orange
“It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.”

3. Trainspotting
“I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you’ve got heroin?”

4. Grindhouse: Death Proof

5. Raiders of the Lost Ark

6. Ten Commandments
“You gave me this staff to rule over scorpions and serpents. God made it a rod to rule over kings.”

7. There Will Be Blood
“I drink your MILKSHAKE!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!”

8. Rambo 2

9. Nosferatu
“Is this your wife? What a lovely throat.”

10. Live and Let Die

11. Army of Darkness
“Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. You see this? This is my BOOM stick!”

12. North by Northwest

13. Dances with Wolves

14. Desperado
“I’m looking for a man who calls himself Bucho. That’s all. But you had to do it the hard way.”

15. Se7en

16. 28 Days Later
“It’s in the blood.”

17. Empire Strikes Back
“I Love you.” “I know.”

18. Patriot Games
“Where’s Sean Miller?”

19. Signs
“There’s a monster outside my room. May I have a glass of water?”

20. Rocketeer
“It’s a rocket.” “A rocket?” “Yeah, like in the comic books.”

21. Caddyshack
“Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!”

22. The Goonies
“Hey you GUYS!!!”

23. Billy Madison
“It’s too damn hot for a penguin to just be walking around out here. I’ve gotta get you back to the North Pole.”

24. The Searchers
“That’ll be the day.”

Jurassic Park
"Anybody hear that? It's an... It's an impact tremor, that's what it is... I'm fairly alarmed here."

Unfortunately I think this one is lost.
25. Apocalypse Now
“That’s napalm, son. Nothing else in world smells quite like it. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like……victory.”

26. The Exorcist
“The power of Christ compels you!”

27. Citizen Kane
“Rosebud”

28. Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
“You mean you could’ve taken your hand out of that cuff at any time?” “No, not at anytime, only when it was funny.”

29. The Man From Snowy River

30. Taxi Driver
“Are you talking to me? I’m the only one standing here.”

31. American Psycho
“Do you like Phil Collins?”

32. The Shining
“Heeeere’s Johnny!”

33. 300
“Spartans, ready your breakfast and eat hearty. For tonight we dine in HELL!”

34. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
“Kid, the next time I say, ‘Let’s go someplace like Bolivia,’ let’s GO someplace like Bolivia.”

35. Way of the Gun
“We don’t want your forgiveness. We won’t make excuses. We’re not going to blame you, even if you are an accessory…But we will not accept your natural order.”

36. Dazed and Confused
“I know you. We had geography together, man.”

37. No Country for Old Men
“If I don’t come back, tell mother I love her.” “Your mother’s dead, Llewelyn.” “Well then I’ll tell her myself.”

38. The Big Lebowski
“You said it, man. Nobody ****s with the Jesus.”

39. Braveheart
“Every man dies. Not every man really lives.”

40. Hustle and Flow
“I’m trying to squeeze a dollar out of a dime, and I ain’t even got a cent, man.”

41. 2001: A Space Odyssey
“Open the pod doors, Hal.”

42. Full Metal Jacket
“So you’re a killer?” “Sir, yes sir!” “Then let me see your war face.” “Sir?” “You got a war face! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! That’s a war face, let me see your war face!”

43. Hoosiers
“I’ll make the shot.”

44. Boondock Saints
“There was a FIREFIGHT!”

45. Die Hard
“Now I have a machine gun. Ho Ho Ho!”

46. Three Amigos
“Eets a sweater!”

47. Training Day
“You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?”

48. Space Balls
“What’s the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken?”

49. Friday
“Daaaaaaamn!”

50. Endless Summer

51. Tremors
"Graboids!"

52. Dumb and Dumber
“Nice set of hooters you got there.”

53. Pulp Fiction
“What ain’t no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in What?!”

54. The Joker

55. Forrest Gump
“That’s my boat.”

56. A Clockwork Orange 2

57. Office Space
“I believe you have my stapler?”

58. Princess Bride
“Inconceivable!”

59. The Jerk
“I was born a poor black child.”

60. The Godfather 2

61. Heat
“A guy once told me, ‘Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner.’”
62. Jaws
“We’re gonna need a bigger boat.”

63. The Graduate
“Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?”

64. The Big Lebowski
“Let me explain something to you. I am not “Mr. Lebowski”. You’re Mr. Lebowski. I’m the Dude. So that’s what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.”

65. The Dark Knight
“You’ve changed things…….forever.”

66. Pan’s Labyrinth
“Hello. I am Princess Moanna, and I am not afraid of you.”

67. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
“There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those who have a rope around and those who have the job of doing the cutting.”

68. Se7en 2
“What’s in the BOX?!”

69. Dexter
“Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again, and again. It has to happen. Nice night.”

70. Gangs of New York
“This is a day for America!”

71. Watchmen
“The world will look up and cry out, ‘Save us!’, and I’ll whisper…….no.”

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.