Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ESPN Preseason Rankings

10,768 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by JuliusCaesarAggie
hoodlum98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TrueAgg13
AG
Dear Alex,

I think I speak for every flippin person on texags (other than you and your t sip life partners that post "objectively" ) when i say wtf is your deal? Sure there are alot of us who spend a whole hell of a lot of time on here ranting on about AGGIE football and alot of times, very stupid things, but dude, get a hobby brotha. stick to your orange turd website. That way when someone disagrees with you, we don't have to witness your attempt at a comeback or stats to back up your argument. i promise, we get it. we fully understand that your only true passion in life is to troll on our board. I take it your forum gave you a permaban for being a dewsh nozzle 24/7 but i ask that you please don't take it out on us. we like to joke and put up dumb pictures and god forbid someone has their own opinion on something. i know this is completely futile but just like buying a lottery ticket, you can't win unless you try. so here it goes. go back to your board. i promise we wont bother you there.

sincerely,

this guy

[This message has been edited by TrueAgg13 (edited 4/14/2010 10:02a).]
gttexag
Well said True!
TefIon Don
AG
quote:
Dear Alex,

I think I speak for every flippin person on texags (other than you and your t sip life partners that post "objectively" ) when i say wtf is your deal? Sure there are alot of us who spend a whole hell of a lot of time on here ranting on about AGGIE football and alot of times, very stupid things, but dude, get a hobby brotha. stick to your orange turd website. That way when someone disagrees with you, we don't have to witness your attempt at a comeback or stats to back up your argument. i promise, we get it. we fully understand that your only true passion in life is to troll on our board. I take it your forum gave you a permaban for being a dewsh nozzle 24/7 but i ask that you please don't take it out on us. we like to joke and put up dumb pictures and god forbid someone has their own opinion on something. i know this is completely futile but just like buying a lottery ticket, you can't win unless you try. so here it goes. go back to your board. i promise we wont bother you there.

sincerely,

this guy

CLIFFS: GTFO u whiny sip *****
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Did we ever figure out who that chick in post #2 is?
Jeff George
JoeOlson
AG

Where can sippy go?
Face
AG
Jeff George

AlexNguyen
At least Jeff George has some Photoshop skills.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
BoyNamedSue
posted 3:59p, 04/13/10

There is now ZERO doubt that BLK is back - staff, didn't you ban this jackass for this very reason?

Why are you t-sip jackasses on the A&M Football board talking about Texas/ Get your asses to the Rivalries board where you belong, you obsessed morons.

[This message has been edited by David_Puddy (edited 4/14/2010 11:41a).]
Face
AG
Staff, can you please move this non-A&M football thread to Rivalries, where it will get the treatment it deserves?
JuliusCaesarAggie
Rivalries would rip Alex a new arsehole. That place is Thunderdome for guys like him

-----------------------------------------------------------

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.