Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bryce Gone

45,045 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Faustus
Aggie0956732
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have a history of very successful 2-sport athletes, and it would be a mistake to force them to choose one.
dcg4403
AG
Ags77 said:

Bryce seems like a good guy. This isnt personal. This is business.

I like Elko's approach. You are gonna be ALL IN, do what you are supposed to do as a teammate, and be on time. If not... get on down the road.

Seems Foster simply doesn't love football and wants to move on in life. I certainly do not blame the kid. Football at this level is a major, major grind. I wouldnt want to go through that crap either. Call me a wuss. But if your heart is not in it, it would absolutely suck.

Rare for a young man to identify this and make such a tough choice. Wish him the best in his pursuits outside of football. Foster is a really good, kind kid.
Bill Superman
AG
dcg4403 said:

Ags77 said:

I like Elko's approach. You are gonna be ALL IN, do what you are supposed to do as a teammate, and be on time. If not... get on down the road.

Seems Foster simply doesn't love football and wants to move on in life. I certainly do not blame the kid. Football at this level is a major, major grind. I wouldnt want to go through that crap either. Call me a wuss. But if your heart is not in it, it would absolutely suck.

Rare for a young man to identify this and make such a tough choice. Wish him the best in his pursuits outside of football. Foster is a really good, kind kid.
Regardless it is not a wise decision. Normal day to day life for most is a much more difficult grind with much less of a reward. He will look back on this decision the rest of his life with major regret.
levypantsEOY
In the event Bryce goes on to have a solid football career (ala the many of players who left the program early to go have success elsewhere), are you going to regret your post?
greg.w.h
AG
levypantsEOY said:

In the event Bryce goes on to have a solid football career (ala the many of players who left the program early to go have success elsewhere), are you going to regret your post?
Do trolls ever regret their posts??? You should know…
StinkyPinky
AG
Bill Superman said:

dcg4403 said:

Ags77 said:

Regardless it is not a wise decision. Normal day to day life for most is a much more difficult grind with much less of a reward. He will look back on this decision the rest of his life with major regret.
With all due respect, this is a very naive take.
agchugger
AG
Bill Superman said:

dcg4403 said:

Ags77 said:

Nothing like a grown ass man speaking so definitively on the decisions of another young adult.
Bronco6Gen
levypantsEOY said:

Not saying you are wrong, but do you have examples of this?
greg.w.h
AG
agchugger said:

Bill Superman said:

dcg4403 said:

Ags77 said:

Nothing like a grown ass man speaking so definitively on the decisions of another young adult.
He's trolling trying to be an internet tough guy and virtue signal to the other internet tough guys…
Faustus
Bronco6Gen said:

levypantsEOY said:

Not saying you are wrong, but do you have examples of this?
Kyler Murray seems to be doing OK.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.