Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Fran Speaks.....

9,583 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by BuckhornAg
LestatBQ02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
As I read his comments, this is what I'm hearing.... http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com

So, are they actually spelling out a web address in your head when you read that? Or is it done in more of a sing song voice?
Weve got to FIGHT!
The man needs to OWN UP to his mistakes. He's like a little kid who does something right in front of you and then passionately denies it. Fran you are a child.
Weve got to FIGHT!
Who taught this man football anyway, he acts like stacking the box on 3rd and 1 after two carries is a surprising development. What did you expect them to do? Drop into prevent? Moron.
PKPAggie1
Damn it Fran!!!! You are making it so hard to support you.
Pinguino
AG
I am all in for developing talent and players, however I don't know if developing an entire offense to revolve around a certain group of players is the right move. That makes us very predictable. Any thoughts?
Spoonie_Luv
Can we at least BOOOOO FWF?
BuckhornAg
If every Ag that comes to the T+1 game ponied up 100 bucks, that would go a long way to funding a payoff. Heck, divided into one season ticket (6 games), that ain't a lot of scratch.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Lol on the "Buyout Fund @ Kyle"

Anyone else get the feeling that Fran has a hard time handling the heat. My thought is based upon the fanatics at Bama that would yell and scream for his very life on the call-in radio shows. I wonder if Fran expected Aggie fans to be happy with "whatever he puts on the field".

While Fran will profess a huge emotional intelligence I really have to question that when he can't call a spade a "spade". Very troubling.
HowdyTAMU
AG
quote:
Keep in mind, as we obviously have to in planning for them, that their passing game gets all the attention, but they have only their fifth 3,000 yard career rusher in history, too -- Taurean Henderson. He's an outstanding receiver, as well, in their arsenal of receivers.

In other words, if by air or be sea/land...we won't be able to stop them.
BuckhornAg
Me thinks Fran doth protest too much.

If he is so damn stubborn that the refuses to reconsider his mistakes, then the last 3 games will be blowouts, which could lead to a good end result for the future of Aggie football. I do not believe Byrne is going to be any happier than the rest of us.
LestatBQ02
wow...I can't believe this thread is still going...

you guys all sound like a bunch of 7 year olds who just got your favorite barbie broken
HowdyTAMU
AG
When you have a job, it's a little hard to post a real-time response to FWF.
LestatBQ02
You have to work on Saturday?

That sucks
BuckhornAg
Fran started this thread by that pitiful, "honest injun I really did not screw up" blither he put up on his site.
LestatBQ02
quote:
Fran started this thread by that pitiful, "honest injun I really did not screw up" blither he put up on his site.

Sorry, that just sounds so much like a comment i would have heard in the 3rd grade...

"Oh yea!! He started it!!!!"
HowdyTAMU
AG
quote:
You have to work on Saturday?

Since you asked...only when I can't get it all done during the week. In this case though I got back late from Minneapolis last evening. Then, this morning I was giving back to my community by engaging in disaster relief training for victims of the Gulf Coast. Thanks for asking though.
LestatBQ02
quote:
Since you asked...only when I can't get it all done during the week. In this case though I got back late from Minneapolis last evening. Then, this morning I was giving back to my community by engaging in disaster relief training for victims of the Gulf Coast. Thanks for asking though.

I was being serious, not a smartass...But thanks for the assumption asshat

That really does suck
HowdyTAMU
AG
And what is insincere about my response? Just replying to your question.
LestatBQ02
yea, sure
BuckhornAg
Fran really did start it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.