Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Official*****Waiting for Colleyvilleag06 to appologize****Post

11,179 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by oklacityag75
torbush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i think you guys need to get off his nuts.

the guy posted a story without facts...if you had read that story 7 months ago, you would've called the poster out also. granted, he was a little harsh in calling the poster, he wasnt totally off base.

he doesnt need to apologize because the original story was posted without facts and it was basically "i heard....."

anyway, just my .02
Lobster Twins
AG
quote:
i was wrong to call the guy an idiot. period.

that's the only thing i would say you may have done wrong. then again, it's not against the rules to be an A-hole on here...so i wouldn't apologize for shat if i were you. all else was pretty much in line with the daily rebuttals from this board.

yes, aggiegrant was right and practically everyone else who read his post was wrong.

and yes, it does look like a troll.

and yes, you do have to wonder about the validity of someone's post who makes an accusation like this:

quote:
The school is OU, and the specific player is Bomar

when an hour earlier he was saying this:

quote:
I ill try to be as discrete as possible, because i din't want to implicate someone and then get sued.

seriously, if he really just wanted to find out the legality of this then he could have asked it in a different way. he was probably excited, had that whole 'holy-frickin-shat i can't believe this' thing going on, and blew it a little prematurely.

the real people to blame for that are the people who constantly troll and people who have been calling anyone and everything out for years on here.

some of you need to find something better to do with your time.

frickin idiots

[This message has been edited by Lobster Twins (edited 8/8/2006 5:45a).]
krs
I think ya'll will be waiting until my child can enter A&M. So you've got about 14 more years to go.
loft207
S
some of you guys need to give it a rest.

Nice post(s) Colley. You're handling this well.

SwampAggie
Colleyville has apologized sufficiently for me. He apologized for saying "idiot" and for being rude. He said Aggiegrant was right and he was wrong. He doesn't need to apologize for the skeptisism. No one else believed Aggiegrant back in January either.
Silvertaps
AG
If someone posts a major allegation such as what Grant did, but does not attach ANY sort of proof...it is obviously going to be questioned.

ColleyvilleAg06 may have come across a bit too harshly, but he reacted just as anyone else would have in the same senario.

GMaster0
Colleyville was quoted as been the Internet's biggest ass, that must be real cool.
ricro
You guys got your apology. And he explained why he was initially defensive. Get off his jock.
InternetFan02
AG
quote:
I honestly don't feel like any apology is neccessary, I thought that that I was not overly rude in my response

quote:
aggiegrant was right. i was wrong. i am sorry if i came off as rude.

That didn't take long at all.
LancelotLink
Some dude comes on the board at 1:30 in the morning and posts another "my cousin's dad's brother's son told me" post which looks like it is written by an eight year old. This makes him a god and everyone owes him an apology?

Seriously guys, reread the original post. It looks like someone from Oklahoma wrote it. Except for the content (and then only 7 months later) it's pretty embarrassing.

Another thing - have you ever seen the girls that work accounting in a car dealership. Quit bugging the guy to post a picture of his sister. (Hey, Ag or not he lives in OK and Okie inbreds are fair game.)

God please let football season start so we can all move over to the basketball boards.
92Ag95
AG
Colley,

A little advice...

Your contribution to this thread could have very easily been limited to..

"Ooops, sorry dude."

and the thread would have gently floated to the bottom of the pile having lacked the substance to feed the hungry, waiting masses.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
Gotta say... Colley's the man for taking all the BS from all the women on here.

Seriously... why do you people care?
02BleedMaroon
This thread wouldn't mean anything if AggieGrant = Bomar.

Discuss.
02BleedMaroon
^
|
|
That was just to change the subject btw.
Boozoo
AG
If we're going to enforce apologies for all the crass and rude crap that goes on here, I bet we could have another top 5 thread.
JMH
AG
About the cnnsi.com quote, I don't mean to play grammar police but they picked the right ones. So if you think thats cool then whatever you say Colleyville...you're the "boos."

No seriously...you're right, everybody was thinking it, you were just saying it. Your cool with me.
91AggieLawyer
AG
>>but I honestly don't feel like any apology is neccessary, I thought that that I was not overly rude in my response<<

Such a sad statement.

Man, how about saying this (and yes, you can cut and paste): "I overreacted and I'm sorry. Its one thing to be skeptical, which I was at the time, but I shouldn't have written the response I did. I apologize to aggiegrant06."

What's as bad as this non-apology is that there are too many on here that do much the same thing in other posts. How about remembering that we are all Ags on here before you call another post's author a "dumbass."
the_wrecker
AG
Amen, 91AgLawyer.

You youngsters all need to chill out and quit giving TexAgs posters a bad name. We tell people that Aggies are like one big family, then we get on TexAgs and eat our own with statements like "I hope your IP address gets banned" and call each other idiots and worse.

What do ColleyvilleAg and AggieGrant have in common? That's right... '06.

And ColleyvilleAg06 isn't the only one to look completely infantile... many of you are reacting to him in the same way as he reacted to aggiegrant06. Ridiculous.

The Wrecker '96
John Cocktolstoy
I was thinking the same thing Wrecker, both 2006 and no respect. I have not blasted anyone by calling names on here, but I probably would have given that post a few seconds of thought and went right back to recruiting, Then come back a day later to see what came of it. I see what Coffey is saying but lets not call each other names.
oklacityag75
AG
"Essentially, I am not going to sacrifice my principals just to "earn respect" of the texags community."

Colleyville, what kind of principals justify and rationalize being wrong? Are you a Clinton clone?

At least you did offer up a wounded and lame apology. That is more than agg98, Keegan99, Boy Wonder, Texas Aggies, and DubFalls. I have not noticed anything from them.

And as for roserock the ghey zeroU troll, that is the entire issue....these guys got paid when they WERE NOT AT THE DEALERSHIP...THEY DID NOT SHOW UP TO WORK...THEY JUST GOT THE $$$$$$$.

This is going to be a great fall season. The bar is already being set......at a new level !!!

Gig'em

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.