Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Official*****Waiting for Colleyvilleag06 to appologize****Post

11,193 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by oklacityag75
RockRidge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ttt
NavyAg92
AG
How many songs can you name with the word "Sorry" in the title?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
why are people so stubborn when it comes to apoligizing on the internet?

beerad12man
AG
well, apparantly it said he hasn't posted anything since June, so maybe he doesn't check Texags very often.....JMO

"That's why they call it a shortcut: If it were easy, it would just be the way."
Scorebook
AG
that dude used to always post. Surely he's just away for the summer or something-like at camp...he needs to atone when he gets back.
DR95
LOL
ElectricT
"ColleyvilleAg06" should replace "owned" until he apologizes.

example:
Man you got ColleyvilleAg06!
Fatts99
ttt
AggieMD95
aggie_wes
AG
ha. since he's from colleyville, his behavior doesn't surprise me one bit.
Nom de Plume
AG
quote:
he was just being skeptical

A skeptical cock.
asf-07
AG
ttt

cue the jeopardy music
J. Walter Weatherman
im guessing he doesnt show for awhile. what a d-bag
splits
Sure he should apologize... but geez, lighten up! Ya'll are being just as bad by calling him out relentlessly.

Haven't seen him on the boards in awhile, especially baseball. He probably doesn't even remember this. I know I didn't. Lots of people on here admitted to "vaguely remembering" it and then being like OH YEAH when it was brought back up.

Be good Ags, and lay off the guy!
navy57
S
Colleyville will apologize on the post-game show following the Texans win over the Saints in Super Bowl LXXXIII.

Gig 'Em, Aggies !!
BD88
WestTxAg06
AG
I haven't seen Colleyville around in a while, so he must be away from the computer for an extended period. He usually posts pretty heavily on the baseball board, where he has a reputation for making we Rangers fans look bad by getting into every fight possible with the Astros fans.
Poindexter
Too much class required to apologize.
Will probably just change pseudonym.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
ok....so a friend of mine just called me and told me about the recent texags happenings....

as ag2006gie said a few posts up....i honestly did not even remember this thread originally and as several others have said i havent posted or even looked at texags for more than about 5 minutes the past month in a half with starting my career, commuting all over the state of texas, and working (this is not an exagerration) 80 hours a week last week.

so sorry i don't religiously refresh texags to stay up to the minute on offseason college football. As far as other apologies...it's not about being a "man" or anything like that....but I honestly don't feel like any apology is neccessary, I thought that that I was not overly rude in my response and right to question a post that basically is a repost of something that is posted with a different name/school combo on texags 100 times a year and is 99% of the time a weak excuse at a troll or a flame. If the post was more direct and the guy wasn't so shady in missing a LARGE number of facts and then changing the story I wouldnt have been as harsh as i was. Part of posting something like this on an internet message board are going to be people being skeptical.

Do you really want me to say..."wow....thats great information....we should all email the ncaa and bob stoops" Let's face it, it's not like I was the only guy that didn't believe him....not a SINGLE one of you posted in his defense....some of you were just content to let other people question him. I would take that to mean that not a single one of you believed him. So now I am called out for not being afraid to post to at least ask for a shred of proof before leveling a serious accusation??? unbelievable....Some of you seriously need to lighten up...
AgPilot98
AG
so no apology? WHOA!!!!!!
aggie_wes
AG
quote:
ha. since he's from colleyville, his behavior doesn't surprise me one bit.

looks like i was right on the money. enjoy being too good for everyone.
scAg89
quote:
dude go away.

i hope your ip address gets banned.

Let me get this straight she didnt recognize the names but knew they were football players....riggggggght. Wouldnt you think it would be better for a paper trail to not give out a regular check and perhaps just pay cash?? idiot.

Just a quick reminder. You were being a total arse.. and you still are.

Once an arse, always an arse. What a Di*k.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
^
exactly what is your behavior on this thread? Isn't it essentially saying you are better than me/ other people from colleyville???

oh the irony.....
AgPilot98
AG
at least say, "aggiegrant06 is greatness"...

if you say that, things might get better.
AggieDruggist89
AG
At least say, "I was wrong and you were right."
Scorebook
AG
My post being glad about not making a ColleyvilleAg06 of myself is now even more true. He refuses to eat his own crow. If you would have just balled up and admitted you were wrong that would have been fine...I haven't seen you on those "other" posts calling people names and accusing them of lying.

[This message has been edited by AggieJamz (edited 8/7/2006 11:49p).]
AgPilot98
AG
everyone else apologized. Just for the record.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
quote:
At least say, "I was wrong and you were right."

absolutely. I was obviously wrong and the information did turn out to be correct.

....but i still maintain to call someone out like some of you guys because someone was SKEPTICAL is pretty weak.....especially given the content of the message and the ZERO proof offered....there are 10 posts like this a day and every one of them is quickly shot down.

If just ONE person would have stood up and said...hey...let's not rip the guy or, hey i believe him...you would ALMOST have a reason to start a thread like this...but the simple fact is none of you believed him either.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
nice work colleyville, way to man up
Scorebook
AG
just swallow your pride...you insulted the people champion, albeit you insulted him 7 months ago and he is now the champion 7 months after he said it. I kinda felt the same way as you when I read the post, but I wasn't going to give myself the chance to be in the position you've put yourself in.
BRP
I really hate stikin' up for a financial adivsor from austin who follows the lakers... but I will on this one b/c... the rest of y'all boys ... welll... sons... you're posers.... and little puszies,,, go back to sugarland and regroup.

"They're Better When They Hurry"... T. Lasater
MouthBQ98
AG
I'll agree with you there. Even he said he wasn't sure he'd ever be able to proove it, so I can understand the scepticism. That's all good. I'd say it got a bit over the top with rudeness though, except that's par for the course on texags for a lot of topics....
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
dude, colleyville does have a point.

a lot of people told aggiegrant to stfu

&

people are always making retarded claims around here, so its understandable that people reacted that way.
AgPilot98
AG
aggiegrant06 deserves a "Freebirds" gift certificate from ColleyvilleAg.
AggieDruggist89
AG
quote:
absolutely. I was obviously wrong and the information did turn out to be correct.

....but i still maintain to call someone out like some of you guys because someone was SKEPTICAL is pretty weak.....especially given the content of the message and the ZERO proof offered....there are 10 posts like this a day and every one of them is quickly shot down.

If just ONE person would have stood up and said...hey...let's not rip the guy or, hey i believe him...you would ALMOST have a reason to start a thread like this...but the simple fact is none of you believed him either.

Dood,

Just saying you're wrong is enough. Nothing else matters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.