Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Official*****Waiting for Colleyvilleag06 to appologize****Post

11,195 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by oklacityag75
brotherruss
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Colleyville~

Hyperbole doesn't help your coolness factor. There are assuredly *not* 10 posts a day on texags claiming stuff like that.

b blessed
russ
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
i have 2 in my wallet. All he has to do is come find me and ill take him and his gf out (if she is hot)
Scotch
AG
So will the term "Colleyville" be known for:

a) making an arse of ones self
b) being too busy, and too good, for TexAgs
c) refusing to apologize
d) offering up a weak non-apology after being raked over the coals
Sa-TownAG
e. he is a poonany
Jock 07
AG
I must now make a trip to this Colleyville land to see what kinda folks live there.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
quote:
c) refusing to apologize
d) offering up a weak non-apology

i explained in my initial post of this thread why I don't feel the need to apologize. I believe I was right to be skeptical especially on a board like texags. So I will not aplogize for not believing him because NO ONE ELSE DID EITHER. I will however apologize for being rude but I (like even the staff did) just assumed the post was a troll and reading those in the offseason is for lack of a better word....annoying. I have on the other hand already stated i was wrong and he was right (obviously)....i kinda thought this was assumed so I didn't mention it in my original post.

and now i have to apologize for not checking texags daily?
Braxton.Sherrill
AG
Yes its a sin not to be on texags 24/7
Scotch
AG
Actually the moderator who took the thread down stated he read Aggiegrant's last post on the thread as a request for the topic to be removed.

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=666431&forum_id=5

Even so, he still apologized.

[This message has been edited by Scotch (edited 8/8/2006 12:22a).]
aggie_wes
AG
quote:
So will the term "Colleyville" be known for:

a) making an arse of ones self
b) being too busy, and too good, for TexAgs
c) refusing to apologize
d) offering up a weak non-apology after being raked over the coals

aggie_wes
AG
oh. and, "all of the above"
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
ok....i am just now briefing myself on how i have become the next cu@kyle and am only up to about page 30 on the original thread and based my comment on this quote from watch ole on page 8:

quote:
We took it down originally because we had no idea that it was true - and it appeared to be a troll.

scAg89
quote:
i explained in my initial post of this thread why I don't feel the need to apologize. I believe I was right to be skeptical especially on a board like texags. So I will not aplogize for not believing him because NO ONE ELSE DID EITHER. I will however apologize for being rude but I (like even the staff did) just assumed the post was a troll and reading those in the offseason is for lack of a better word....annoying. I have on the other hand already stated i was wrong and he was right (obviously)....i kinda thought this was assumed so I didn't mention it in my original post.

I still don't see any apologies.

Repeat after me, "AggieGrant06, I'm sorry, I was wrong and you were right. I'm also sorry if you thought I was rude. It won't happen again."

End of the story.

Or you can keep draggin on.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
aggiegrant was right. i was wrong. i am sorry if i came off as rude.

I AM NOT...and don't think I should be....sorry for being skeptical of an anonymous poster on an internet forum with no proof.
Scotch
AG
The good news is that there are less than ten more pages of serious posts to read before the "Hey mom" posts take over, then the post padders make the "Hey mom's" seem like intellectuals.
AggieOO
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE! I AM TOO GOOD!
aggie_wes
AG
was that so hard?
scAg89
quote:
was that so hard?

I think it was extremely hard....
AnalogyAg
Stick to your guns Colleyville. A lot of people here still don't get the lesson. What if this guy was shooting in the dark? Still hasnt been any confirmation, and stranger coincidences have occurred.

What would be REALLY funny is if it turns out the original poster WAS full of crap and then everyone starts demanding apologies to Colleyville.

Bottom line, most people were quick to jump on grant, and I would have too given the vague and seemingly contradictory or at at least incongruent stories he was spinning. Now they are all having fun jumping on you.

Keep working hard and don't let any of these anonymous typists get ya too down.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
I didn't intentionally avoid coming right out and saying I'm sorry to be quite honest but awaking from bed to be told i am hated as much as the listeater and seeing 66 pages of people calling me out made me a little on the defensive side for my 1st post. I quickly apologized after that for what I felt I needed to. Lets try to keep a concept of time here...i aplogized within the hour of learning about the thread and holding the fact I did not know about the thread being brought back up for however long its been as...it took forever to get an apology out is wrong.

seriously though...is there 1 person out there that can stand up and honestly say...i believed him when he initially posted...ya...thought so....
scAg89
It's not about the story being believable or not. Either way, I would not have been rude to the OP.

Regardless, it ended up he was right and you were rude. That's why people are calling you out. If you would've simply acknowledged that, everyone would have changed their mind about you.

Except, you keep fighting it.

Dale Carnegie said it best, when you're wrong, apologize emphatically, and mean it. Then move on. That's how you earn respect.

Not by fighting it.

ColleyvilleAg06
AG
my goal in apologizing isn't to earn anyones respect. I apologized for what I felt I needed to for my personal reasons and because I did owe that to aggiegrant. I did NOT do it so that texags will think I am cool and I am not going to apologize for things I don't believe I am in the wrong in. Essentially, I am not going to sacrifice my principals just to "earn respect" of the texags community.

on a lighter note....holy crap....i just found out i was quoted by si.com.......

now that is pretty sweet. I actually don't care what this whole thing made you guys think of me....something I said was quoted by si.com. How many internet posters can say that? well....besides aggiegrant..haha

[This message has been edited by ColleyvilleAg06 (edited 8/8/2006 1:06a).]
NoACDamnit
quote:
I thought that that I was not overly rude in my response

Wah??? I'd say you were definitely overly rude. Or is "idiot" a term of endearment?

quote:
dude go away.

i hope your ip address gets banned.

Let me get this straight she didnt recognize the names but knew they were football players....riggggggght. Wouldnt you think it would be better for a paper trail to not give out a regular check and perhaps just pay cash?? idiot.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
i was wrong to call the guy an idiot. period.

that being said...how many names have i been called the past 48 hours?
ColleyvilleAg06
AG

[This message has been edited by ColleyvilleAg06 (edited 8/8/2006 1:19a).]
aggie_wes
AG
how about a damn, dirty, doubleposter?
96ch53
AG
WEAK
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
ya...add that one...

so apparantly my edit function isn't working properly...never have had that problem before but apparantly the moderators didnt want me editing my posts maybe hahaha.

anyways, meant to add this to one of my posts:
my goal in apologizing isn't to earn anyones respect. I apologized for what I felt I needed to for my personal reasons and because I did owe that to aggiegrant. I did NOT do it so that texags will think I am cool and I am not going to apologize for things I don't believe I am in the wrong in. Essentially, I am not going to sacrifice my principals just to "earn respect" of the texags community.

i don't want to add that now to stir up any additional hate but just to further explain why I have apologized for some of the things that I have.
aggie_wes
AG
yeah, i agree. it was pretty weak.
Sa-TownAG
jeebus give it up man! face it just leave texags! youve been PWN3D
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
so i should leave texags because i dont feel it neccessarry to apologize for feeling the same way that every single other poster that read that thread felt.

Whats funny is some of you guys calling me out are probably some of the same people that called him out but had your posts deleted for being more belligerant than I was.

Anyways I have to get up in 4 hours for yet another 12 hour day and likely won't have internet access tommorow night either but now that I know about this thread I may try to sneak a few minutes off a computer. So....just because I do not post to everything texags commands me to do doesn't mean I have hidden in shame or that I am a "puzzy" like some have said....don't worry I'll be back in 48 hours to post again...just don't expect me to back down, I'm not posting just to rile up a reaction, I believe I have apologized for what I need to and I plan on sticking around texags for a long time sharing my opinion like I have for years
Rutedown
quote:
i was wrong to call the guy an idiot. period.

I think this is good enough. I don't understand why some of you are still attacking him. Let it be...
Chase
AG
Man, don't let 'em work you up...remember your own words...they're anonymous posters on an internet forum and they think they can pick at you and you're letting them. You didn't need to apologize at all but did for what you felt required it.

Everyone move on because we really do look like a board full of people that eat their young right now...and we're doing it on a NATIONAL stage.
splits
HAHAHAHA what i find so HILARIOUS here is that he DID apologize. and ya'll won't let it go. Ya'll are acting like a bunch of women.
Scotch
AG
Jews-

sorry if you felt I was rude.

-Adolf

-----------------------------------------------------------

Apology noted.
AnalogyAg
these anonymous typists are just making idiots of themselves. As i said above, Colleyville, stick to your guns.

He apologized if he was rude, but he was justified in everything else.

Colleyville- just remember, you can tell the pioneers by the arrows in their backs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.