Manchester United 2023-24 Thread

71,264 Views | 1727 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Showstopper
Aston94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Aston94 said:

Mathguy64 said:

May as well wrap GKers in bubble wrap.

A t was a foul. If it had been two players in the field and one had jumped into the other to prevent him from heading it would have been a foul.

Totally disagree. Hojlund had as much right to that ball as Henderson. When Henderson felt the contact he threw his arms and legs out in all 4 directions begging for a call because he misplayed the ball to start with.

That's a GK being given a gift call because he's wearing a different color shirt.
He does have as much right to the ball, but Hojlund jumped into Henderson and pushed him off his spot. Its very clearly a foul. If not for Hojlund Henderson would have jumped straight up and caught the ball. Side angle made it very clear.
Furlock Bones
AG
Onana is right *****
Mathguy64
AG
That last shot that squared the post he never moved. They should be embarrassed for this today.
Showstopper
AG
I'm just happy it's over.
Dre_00
I picked a good time to go on a two week holiday. Did I see that our starting center backs were Evans and Casemiro? Like…seriously? Game doesn't appear to say anything that we didn't already know.

Let's just hope some people are healthy come the FA Cup or else City will hang 2 TDs on us.
Rudyjax
AG
Does Man U even train?
Mathguy64
AG
Rudyjax said:

Does Man U even train?

No. They can't take a chance on hurting themselves.
zachsccr
AG
Better chance of European games via the league or FA Cup win?

Honestly, pretty sure the answer is neither…
Furlock Bones
AG
Furlock Bones said:

I keep thinking back to Tony Meola saying he just didn't see what EtH saw in Onana. He's been so spot on in his assessment.

Nothing need be added.
Furlock Bones
AG
Tuchel full on campaigning for the United job.

Mathguy64
AG
Tommy Tickles, you are the next contestant on The Price is Right!
Showstopper
AG
I scoffed at it a week or so ago, but there are a lot of Tuchel stories coming out. And he's moved to the top of the odds table. Kind of feels like he's tabbed as the next guy. If he wasn't, you'd think he would kiss and make up with Bayern.
Showstopper
AG
Full disclosure: I was Team Conte in handshake-gate, so I'm plainly not unbiased.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.