Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Give us your best TU joke and win a 4 night stay at Callaway Villas for the TU game!

16,691 Views | 140 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by ag-bq-seventy
Maroon Skittles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did they announce which joke won this contest?
ag-bq-seventy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A couple of twins have a dual marriage ceremony and go to the same hotel for a night before they go their separate ways for their honeymoons. Since one is a tsip and the other a good ag, they have been competetive for many years. "I bet I can make love to my wife more times than you can," the tsip said at the bar that evening. "You're on," the Aggie replied.

So, they put a piece of paper on the wall in the hall to mark their "progress."

After an hour, the sip emerged, put a tick mark on the paper, noticed that there was nothing on the Aggie's side, laughed,and went back into his room.

After two more hours, the sip staggered out, and after noticing that the Aggie still had not marked his side, put another tick mark down, and stumbled back into his room.

Just at daybeak, the sip crawled out and put a third tick mark down. Again noticing the Ag had none, he smiled and passed out in the hallway.

Fifteen minutes later, the Aggie bounded out of his room with a pencil, looked at the paper and said "Damn, one hundred eleven. Beat me by four."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.