Need your help texags...lets get this guy

133,008 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Dad
AggieSweetie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
a real police report was made yesterday afternoon when they were discovered missing, but because texican lives outside of the city limits the report was filed with the sherrifs office........
CoolAggie
AG
pg.16

Aww, you motherfu--ers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bi***es. Huh. You think you can do this s**t... Joey. You think you can do this to me? You motherfu--ers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, ni**a. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the **** do you think you're fu**ing with? I'm the police, I run s**t around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... cause I'm gonna burn this mother****er down. King Kong ain't got s**t on me. - Texags.com
MassAggie97
AG
Good job texags community.

Is this kid a student at A&M? If so, I would hope that charges would be pressed and his life scrambled up enough that he wouldn't be able to get the ring that he clearly does not deserve.
Aggie Q
AG
"Wipe yourself off, man... you're dead"
aggie03coog09
quote:
a real police report was made yesterday afternoon when they were discovered missing, but because texican lives outside of the city limits the report was filed with the sherrifs office.......

why do you act like because they live outside the city limits, that the report doesn't matter? LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS should be involded in this and make sure the guy is prosecuted at the very least.
Swabbie02
AG
Pg 16
AW 1880
AG
gravy97
AG
aggrad is planning on stealing a rosebush from me this weekend... can yall stop him? b/c texags can do stuff like that.
TinkleBox
AG
Yawn. Good grief this thing doubled in size since I went to bed.
Dr.Rumack
Maybe with his mad basketball skills (thanks to Swish22) in the pen he can avoid the gang rape for a few days.....
moses1084ever
AG
My dad is an outdoors writer.... this could make for an interesting story in Texas Fish and Game
AggieGTK
I am just posting on this so that I can be a part of this amazing thread. I was out all last night, and decided to go to bed without reading Texags. Boy am I sorry now. Oh well. Good job guys. TEXAGS-don't piss us off.
schmendeler
CeauxReaux
AG
Wow, guys and gals congrats, its scray to think about.
digging tunnels
AG
good god this took my forever to read. and damn worth it too.

good job texags
DJAG07
AG
Sixteen
La Fours
AG
page 16

LechNerd
16 pages and NOT ONE person has touched on the critical piece of evidence.....

How many seconds did it take texican?
Ag210
AG
page 16
SilverAg08
AG
i know it was already mentioned that he deleted his myspace.. did ya'll notice this guy also left the college station network on facebook so we can't view his profile anymore? lol
Shiner Bock
wth im joe allison

i had my own ring dunk this weekend
Shiner Bock
im the guy in richardson someone searched up on facebook, my friend was tellin me bout this ****...look idk why im involved but i didnt do jack ****, lol....texican is more than welcome to come over to my place, check my ****, ebay history, everthing..just gimme a holler
TinkleBox
AG
dude read the whole thing, we found out it wasnt you pretty quick.
Dad
AG
quote:
Is this kid a student at A&M? If so, I would hope that charges would be pressed and his life scrambled up enough that he wouldn't be able to get the ring that he clearly does not deserve.

He shows up in the A&M directory, BUT we give e-mail addresses to applicants so he might just be someone that applied to A&M and is not a student or even a future student.

He must be a pretty good hoopsta.
SilverAg08
AG
you were quickly eliminated from our list of suspects.. read the entire thread..
Dad
AG
quote:
im the guy in richardson someone searched up on facebook, my friend was tellin me bout this ****...look idk why im involved but i didnt do jack ****, lol....texican is more than welcome to come over to my place, check my ****, ebay history, everthing..just gimme a holler

You're name was cleared after a few minutes... read the whole thread. Actually, while you're at it, ask staff to delete the post that linked to your facebook to avoid further confusion.
anti-PC
CeauxReaux
AG
Read the whole thread, fyi, he got the bows back already.
Reloadags1998
AG
Reloadags1998 was here on 11:25AM 04/17/2007
Shiner Bock
how do i get staff to remove my link to facebook
suture_scissors
AG
Is it the one I posted? I'll remove it.

Edit: nm, no it's not the one I put up.

[This message has been edited by AggieG15 (edited 4/17/2007 11:30a).]
Shiner Bock
thanks
Dad
AG
quote:
how do i get staff to remove my link to facebook

Click the X on the post where you are linked and say that it has personal info, ask for it in your post like you just did, or e-mail moderator@texags.com.
Shiner Bock
it was post by boomchild06
aggiephoenix02

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.