Need your help texags...lets get this guy

133,045 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Dad
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
texican08
posted 6:18p, 04/17/07

quote:

*OFFICIAL UPDATE*

Got a softball game so I dont have much time, but I can say this...we are officially pressing charges and are meeting with a detective tommorow. What I have been told is that it is looking like theft/burgulary (I'll let yall look up how bad that is or something) and am being told that this will be a plea bargain/probation! I'll post back when I know more stuff.

good to hear it. keep us updated!
TorcanoAG2004
AG
glad you're pressing charges, we cant tolerate that behavior in our community
benz
LOOK AT ME!!!!!
IM MUH ****IN FAMOUS NOW!!!!
Fido04
AG
He deserves it. Just for being stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------
God sent, hell bent, aggie through and through....
aghop09
This is why Texags is Awesome!

I actually know Joey,so i'll clear a few things up

-played basketball against him in high school(Attended J.J. Pearce HS--good shot, rest of his game is weak).

-He attends Blinn, which is why he lives down here yet cannot search him on NEO.

I am ashamed to know the guy, but I am glad y'all nabbed him. I'll be sure to give him some crap about this if I ever see his yellow belly again.

It's a Family Traditon
'11 '23 '28 '30 '31 '41 '43 '52 '79 '82 '85 '03 '05 '08 '09
woodiewood
Press charges. I would almost bet that this is not the first time he has done this...just the first time he got caught.
BostonAg74
One of the most entertaining and satisfying threads of all time. Seriously, somebody has to post this on FARK. (chances are the thread has already been linked on a couple of dozen college websites)
therealnick05
AG
aghop09 did you go to richardson?
berknertexmex
Appears as though Mr. [deleted] a.k.a. Texican08 isn't as clean as many expect. Maybe ya should have helped him out as opposed to blowing him off, you were prolly drunk though.

VIA FACEBOOK:
Myself:
So my roommate starts telling me about some thread on texags so i take a look, see hoopsta24 and it clicks, WTF happened?

I'm gonna give ya the benefit of the doubt that you thought they jacked your phone and grabbed something in exhange to hold for ransom til a later date.

Anyway, fill me in if ya want or we'll leave it done. I'm just curious who's house it was.

Mr. J
it was a house out on walnut by the sigma nu house. (name deleted) lives there. we left pretty early, and when i got home my phone was just gone and i knew i had it there so i went back to look for it. (name deleted) tried to help me out and called it a few times and helped look for it a little but, but the other guy [deleted] just blew me off when i asked him, so that pissed me off and i just grabbed them on my way out. but i still don't have my cell phone so i'm kinda pissed still, but i'm sure i can just find a new one. sounds like this is spreading around pretty fast though, yeah the ebay idea was stupid but it was more of a threat.

[This message has been edited by berknertexmex (edited 4/17/2007 8:07p).]

[This message has been edited by berknertexmex (edited 4/17/2007 8:09p).]

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 4/17/2007 8:56p).]
InternetFan02
AG
Just told my Mom about the thread, who is involved in meetings with the Richardson School Board. She confirmed that the Mom in question is a local bigwig that sent her kids across town to the "better" high school.

She said she would see if the Mom acts suspiciously at a meeting they have tomorrow.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
holy crap! is the post from berknertexmex for real? is that a sock that belongs to someone?>??
dereksadork
interesting
NoACDamnit
quote:
Texican08 isn't as clean as many expect.

He isn't clean because he didn't help a guy find his phone?

Not clean is stealing the guy's property regardless of the reasoning.
Shiner Bock
im guessing he was just saying the whole story wasnt given...
YellAgs
AG
so berkner stole the bows "to make a point"? i hope the judge has no mercy.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
and for those of you that didnt catch it at least before the second edit, here ya go...
quote:
Appears as though Mr. ***** **** a.k.a. Texican08 isn't as clean as many expect. Maybe ya should have helped him out as opposed to blowing him off, you were prolly drunk though.

VIA FACEBOOK:
Myself:
So my roommate starts telling me about some thread on texags so i take a look, see hoopsta24 and it clicks, WTF happened?

I'm gonna give ya the benefit of the doubt that you thought they jacked your phone and grabbed something in exhange to hold for ransom til a later date.

Anyway, fill me in if ya want or we'll leave it done. I'm just curious who's house it was.

Mr. J
it was a house out on walnut by the sigma nu house. (name deleted) lives there. we left pretty early, and when i got home my phone was just gone and i knew i had it there so i went back to look for it. dan tried to help me out and called it a few times and helped look for it a little but, but the other guy hunter just blew me off when i asked him, so that pissed me off and i just grabbed them on my way out. but i still don't have my cell phone so i'm kinda pissed still, but i'm sure i can just find a new one. sounds like this is spreading around pretty fast though, yeah the ebay idea was stupid but it was more of a threat.

[This message has been edited by berknertexmex (edited 4/17/2007 8:07p).]

Edit: Name bleeped out for privacy

[This message has been edited by blindey (edited 4/17/2007 8:15p).]
Shiner Bock
looks to me like berknertexmex just knew the guy...i dont really know though..i went to berkner too, thats why ive been watchin this thread
berknertexmex
Shame on that horrible, horrible mom for looking out for the best interest in her son by sending him to Pearce as to oppose a ****hole such as Berkner or Richardson H.S.

Mr. J, screwed up, but noones perfect. Perhaps some local authorties should stop by Mr. Ramos residence during the weekend, investigate some underage drinking. I think the penalty for that is a little bit higher than a Misdemenor B theft which will end up in probably 6-9 hours community service maximum for Mr. J.

I edited to exclude the other individuals name who actually chose to help someone.

[This message has been edited by berknertexmex (edited 4/17/2007 8:17p).]
Froppe
AG
I'm surprised that this clown (the perp) is not on a baseball scholarship at tu. Can you imagine how many bases he could steal over there? And, as an additional teasip "perk", what could he do when he's not playing baseball?
3B Paul 97
AG
That part of the story doesn't validate jackhole's actions.
YellAgs
AG
ya, and if the other stuff that's stolen turns up, there's gonna be more than community service.
Algernon
berkner has gotta be a troll...noone is that stupid...nobody....

or will my degree mean absolutely nothing?
Simpletonn
berkner, did texican steal the phone?

did this dipsh* t, steal two bows from someones home, then try to sell them on ebay?
NoACDamnit
quote:
Shame on that horrible, horrible mom for looking out for the best interest in her son by sending him to Pearce as to oppose a ****hole such as Berkner or Richardson H.S.

Mr. J, screwed up, but noones perfect. Perhaps some local authorties should stop by Mr. Ramos residence during the weekend, investigate some underage drinking. I think the penalty for that is a little bit higher than a Misdemenor B theft which will end up in probably 6-9 hours community service maximum for Mr. J.

I realize you're defending your friend, but your friend is A THIEF. An immature one at that if he thought losing his phone in any way justified what he did.
InternetFan02
AG
quote:
yeah the ebay idea was stupid but it was more of a threat.
wrapup
What a messed up world we live in where a dirty thief would get off with less punishment than a guy having a beer in his own house.
ham98
wow. just wow.[/Torbush]^∞
fightinTXaggie TXaggie
EPIC
AgentZero
[This message has been edited by AgentZero (edited 2/7/2012 11:03am).]
aggie03coog09
this just got kicked up a notch in the drama dept
rich1232
AG
Looks like someone is slightly bitter.
Jet1085T
AG
quote:
so berkner stole the bows "to make a point"? i hope the judge has no mercy.

The guy who stole the bows went to Pearce H.S. not Berkner
texican08
AG
After reading this I can give an honest testament that I was 100% passed out by whenever that time was. I don't know who this dip**** is, but he must have someone mistaken. I was wayyyyy to hammered to be up when he jacked my bow.

As for the Berknertexmex guy...my roommate was from Berkner (who was awake when the guy came back), and all four of my neighbors were from Berkner...I sincerly doubt that this post is real since noone actually know Joey, I guess texmex can spin it however he wants and if he has a real problem with it then apparently he knows where I live.

[This message has been edited by texican08 (edited 4/17/2007 8:44p).]
Jet1085T
AG
That would be me.......
Shiner Bock
im confused jet

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.