Need your help texags...lets get this guy

133,004 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Dad
texican08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im sorry but I dont get how any of this is relevant...this guy is defending a liar and a thief...maybe he oughta start getting his priorities straight.

[This message has been edited by texican08 (edited 4/17/2007 9:01p).]
92aginSC
AG
sweet
Jet1085T
AG
pretty sweet...

[This message has been edited by Jet1085T (edited 4/17/2007 8:46p).]
MrsUncoverAg
AG
i watched this unfold last night, unreal

keep us posted on what happens with the charges
sportsfreak1975
Let's not forget about the golf clubs... Did they belong to someone who didn't "help" find the blackberry???
nai06
AG
Wow berkner you must have no clue on what kind of crap your friend is in.

Depending on the value of the Bows, that could bring his theft into felony range.

Or how about the fact he was knowingly trying to sell stolen property. And if I remember correctly, he said he was selling them from LA. If thats the case, he would not have to charge a sales tax for an in state transaction. I'm Pretty sure trying go around that is against the law.

Or for the slam dunk. He drove off last night to dispose of the bows. In the state of texas, that can be considered tampering with or destroying evidence. Yeah thats a felony.

Now tell me again how underage drinking is a felony?

STFU
Gilligan
AG
CSI College Station...
m-walker
AG
quote:
sales tax for an in state transaction

don't believe tax is required on ebay, selling things which have already been purchased
aTm2004
AG
quote:
Mr. J, screwed up, but noones perfect. Perhaps some local authorties should stop by Mr. Ramos residence during the weekend, investigate some underage drinking. I think the penalty for that is a little bit higher than a Misdemenor B theft which will end up in probably 6-9 hours community service maximum for Mr. J.

Wow...you can't possibly be that...wow...

AlphaBean
AG
My head hurts now.
berknertexmex
Misdemenors hit the felony change around $4000 depending on the judge and if the case even sees one. Total value of the bows was around $550 on ebay, not sure of the retail. Do they have receipts for them?

Taxes? I've been a seller on ebay for years, around 100 transactions all over Texas and the rest of the US. And I must say, the IRS has never barked up my ass about taxes. Hence all the legislation over the passed 5-10 years fighting to tax ebay.

How can you prove he drove to dispose of evidence? Just cause he said so, is that on a court record? Strip that from the case.

Now tell me again when I said underage drinking is a felony. Please quote me smart guy.

Basically be happy you got your bows back and overall it isn't really worth your time to pursue this any further. Like I said, Misdemenor B maximum.

I bet papa ramos was proud to see his son passed out not helping his guests.

wildlifeAG
AG
The tool is a Size L judging by the columbia jacket he purchased last November.
Tobias Funke
AG
berknertexmex, if you aren't Joey (which I think you are), you're an absolute idiot and you need new friends. Anyone that would defend this lowlife's actions is just as bad as he is.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
Basically be happy you got your bows back and overall it isn't really worth your time to pursue this any further. Like I said, Misdemenor B maximum.

If he doesn't do anything, then this guy will do it again because there's no way in hell the guy will learn from it if he doesn't. Next time, having somebody knocking on his door wanting their stuff back could be the least of his worries.

He made the decision to steal and he got caught. There's no justification for what he did. He'll now have a tarnished criminal record that will probably prevent him from getting a good job out of college. I feel no pity for him.
AggieBB
AG
"Misdemenors hit the felony change around $4000 depending on the judge and if the case even sees one."

Theft becomes a felony at $1500.....

Stop grabbin for straws.
bearamedic99
AG
eh, just ignore berkner.
tske87

Dumbass!
Karrde
AG
quote:
(Misdemeanors) Class A Up to 1 year in county jail and/or a fine up to $4,000 Assault (causes bodily injury); Stalking (first conviction); Violating Protective Order (first conviction); Criminal Trespass (habitation); Burglary of a Vehicle; DWI (second conviction); Theft/Criminal Mischief of $500 or more

http://www.countylaw.com/CriminalClassification.html

[This message has been edited by Karrde (edited 4/17/2007 9:39p).]
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
i treally hope for humanity's sake that berkner is a troll
Ichabod
I still have that Blackberry
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
$1500=State Jail Felony.

see Texas Penal Code, Section 31.03.

hth.
Karrde
AG
Yup. State jail, 4th degree felony at $1500.
AggieBB
AG
Blindey

Guess you didnt see my post
unmade bed
quote:
(Misdemeanors) Class A Up to 1 year in county jail and/or a fine up to $4,000 Assault (causes bodily injury); Stalking (first conviction); Violating Protective Order (first conviction); Criminal Trespass (habitation); Burglary of a Vehicle; DWI (second conviction);Theft/Criminal Mischief of $500 or more

(1) They spelled it wrong.
(2) jQ4 may have some company doing community service...please don't tell on us thisladyisacop!!!

[This message has been edited by unmade bed (edited 4/17/2007 9:45p).]
BCSGrubber
AG
This thread makes me proud to be a part of TexAgs! and that guy has to be a troll or at least I hope
aTm2004
AG
I've been skimming this thread since last night and probably didn't catch it, but did somebody send this thread to his parents?
texican08
AG
Well the total cost of both bows/accessories were around 1200 so don't bet on the felony. As someone mentioned above this is all about teaching a lesson.

As for you berkner, you don't have your facts straight at all so you might as well STFU. There were no "guests" when your boy showed up, there were 3 people there...you really need to just stop when you don't know what the hell you are talkin about. Yes and I also think he is "Mister J", and if you are just give it up because posting your lame ass excuses will help noone.

By the way, it was my RINGDUNKING...I apologize to all of you texagers right now for being drunk

BTW: can a mod get the asswipe to stop posting my full name

[This message has been edited by texican08 (edited 4/17/2007 9:52p).]
NoACDamnit
quote:
Basically be happy you got your bows back and overall it isn't really worth your time to pursue this any further

Yeah, screw the law. Stealing isn't THAT big of a deal, right?

I love that you keep trying to pin drinking on the victim here as if he did something wrong. It's YOUR friend that's the scumbag thief.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
actually, posting here will help get a conviction. its a documented confession now. just see if staff migt provide you with some ip address info
unmade bed
actually the best lesson for jQ4 would have been an old fashioned ass-whipping. I don't know how you guys restrained yourself.

I don't know if I'm on board with the pressing charges thing, although I don't think jQ4 should skate either. Thats why I think a good ass whipping would have gone a long way to resolve the whole matter--even Steven.

But anyway, I certainly don't want to promote violence, especially in light of the V-bar thing, but I have learned some of my best lessons by being on the business end of a knuckle sandwich. Never learned much from those times Mommy and Daddy could just bail me out.
ursusguy
AG
Wonder if berkner will make a couple more posts (only has 2 left)? Wonder what other creative justification/defense he is working on.

[This message has been edited by ursusguy (edited 4/17/2007 9:53p).]

[This message has been edited by ursusguy (edited 4/17/2007 9:56p).]
American Hardwood
AG
Looks like we're pretty clear on the theft, but can one of you legal types tell me what the penalty is for trying to SELL stolen goods?
Sea Pony 07
AG
Yeah, especially if it is Joey.

need more popcorn.
WorthAg95
AG
wow. this thread keeps going and going.

berkner, you are a grade A dooooosh.
AggieBB
AG
Berkner=Joey the ***** bag thief.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.