Need your help texags...lets get this guy

133,044 Views | 769 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Dad
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bow Thread?
dereksadork
i can't believe this blew up like it did, so funny.
bullard21k
AG
If that kid while bringing back your bows, had a tone of "where the hell is my damn blackberry", then this SOB needs to have charges pressed.

The kid obviously isnt as upset of what he did, rather he is just upset he got caught. Then he pulls the "well where is my stuff" card like YOU did something wrong?

Like that somehow validates him stealing your stuff? F'em, press charges.
aggie03coog09
I can't believe you are even considering NOT pressing charges. He needs to learn his lesson or else he's just going to do it again. This needs to go on his record if at all possible!
Peter Gibbons
Skitch05
AG
Best lunch break in a while, good job!
flakrat
AG
Best TexAgs crime stoppers thread ever!!!
Cheer
AG
summary? I'm not reading 18 pages.
AgentZero
[This message has been edited by AgentZero (edited 2/7/2012 11:03am).]
BurnetAg
no offense, but you need to press charges. call his folks and let him know. he had an angry tone with you and there is no telling what else he has done. he has not learned any kind of lesson if you let him off free.
Owen Kellogg
AG
awesome thread
AcoldStArnolds79
AG
Gone for a day and I miss everything.
Owen Kellogg
AG
i could get used to this stuff
CAA2007
Awesome thread. Love the detective work. Wanna see this guy hanged!
redcrayon
AG
This is priceless!
HarvardHouse00
AG
Allsome!

crap, pg 18!!

[This message has been edited by HarvardHouse00 (edited 4/17/2007 1:20p).]
KeithDB
AG
quote:
Just to add:

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle is a Class A misdemeanor, carrying up to 1 year in jail.

Burglary of a Habitation (Includes an attached garage) is a Second Degree Felony, carrying 2 to 20 in the State Pen.

If he went into Texican's garage, he is in deep trouble.

Actually, he has far greater potential legal problems because of his efforts to sell his stolen goods on ebay. That moves his conduct to potential federal mail and wire fraud charges. If someone wants to make an example of this guy they can really fry him.
texican08
AG
It should be noted that he never really took an angry tone, he was more or less shaking and trying to get words out. However, I would believe that just by the fact that he 'matter-of-factly' said he took our bows b/c someone took his phone like it was alright took me over the edge. As well as the idea that he still asked us if we had his phone, when it was pretty clear we don't put up with people like him. No, I do not feel like he learned a lesson from any of this and I do think those clubs are stolen.

By the way, don't think that I will let this asswipe get away this easy. I just havent gotten any sleep and got a paper to write before I deal with this.

[This message has been edited by texican08 (edited 4/17/2007 1:26p).]
sportsfreak1975
This is classic greatness....

I'm thinking jail time for this fool!
98Centerpole
AG
wow
Dad
AG
texican, please press charges against this guy.

He's probably got a lot more victims or future victims in this town. Texags helped you get your bow back, now you can help the Texags community by getting this guy the punishment that he deserves.
Tabasco
AG

daniel02
AG
I'm chiming in too. You really should press charges. If the authorities pick him up on this, he can probably plea bargain because he brought the stolen items back, but at the least, there need to be consequences to his actions.
Cheer
AG
still awaiting my summary
m-walker
AG
quote:
still awaiting my summary

page 12
txaggie02
AG
aggie -
You only need to read the first 3-4 pages to understand what happened. Everything else is just comments. Well worth reading!!
boogieman
AG
Whew. Finally caught up.

Ibp20.

Excellent thread. Excellent work people.
et98
AG
Wow. Over 40,000 views already.
aggie03coog09
cheer - don't be lazy and just read the damn thing

had you not waited and just read it, you would have been done

It's worth the read by far
Towns03
AG
by the time i was done reading, two extra pages had been added!

my take: press charges. when you let someone like this off, it just empowers them to do it again. eg. - I have a serious problem with any girls who don't report date rape. it only gives the guy more courage to go out and do it again. by ignoring the perpetrator, you are in part responsible for the next victim down the road.

CanyonAG77 put it like this:

posted 10:35a, 4/17/2007

"It is your civic duty, and frankly, you're doing this jerk a favor by making him face up now rather than later. Later, someone might catch him in the act and blow him away.

We had a thief in my old hometown...well-off person from a good family. When he finally got caught red-handed and publicly, there were about a half-dozen people who came out of the woodwork and said they had already caught him, but declined to press charges.

They had caught him in the act, and just went after him privately to get their stuff back. Of course he showed remorse, or blamed others, or blamed alcohol, and promised never to do it again.

BULLS**T!. He did it before, he was doing it to others at the same time, and he did it again. People like me got hosed because we lost stuff and weren't able to catch him and make him give it back.

The thief is to blame, of course, but wishy-washy folks who won't man up and prosecute are also to blame, in my never to be humble opinion."

sc_aggie
AG
Have to love the Aggie community. This thread is classic especially with the recent Southpark episode about Hillary Clinton.....great job TexAgs!!!
eric76
AG
The blackberry is probably a smokescreen. It is more likely that he tried to think up some excuse for having stolen the bows and that was all he could come up with.

Make sure that you notify the sheriff's department that you have recovered the stolen property.
eric76
AG
From the feedback at eBay, http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=dirkq24&myWorld=true:
quote:
NEW Victoria's Secret Pink Stripe Halter Dress M Item number: 5433755114
Next time, he's wearing a disguise.
Spaceship
AG
This is a classic thread and its stuff like this that makes TexAgs so awesome! By the way, you've GOT to press charges on this clown.

TexAgs: Taking a Bite Outta Crime!
Spaceship
AG
Here's a picture of texican and McAggie, the TexAgs crime dog.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.