So, whos doing it?

107,866 Views | 451 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by reineraggie09
tford12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this is the stupidest thing we could do.....

We are playing #1 ranked KU and all you guys can think about is dressing up in drag as some tu chick. this totally reinforces the stereotypes about us as a fanbase and as a university. this will just make us appear to be obsessed with the whorns and caring more about finding a way to make a ****ty joke about them rather than supporting our guys and taking down Kansas.

horrible idea, at least when we are gonna be in the national spotlight....going to make us look like some fools. Please, someone prevent this from happening
Orome
AG
holy crap get the rod out of your butt man
Talon2DSO
AG
Yeah, man, stop being so high and mighty. Let these college kids be college kids. This will be a hilarious joke and for those of us in the know will be nothing short of epic.

Hell, if you knew half the jokes/pranks we did when I was in the military, you would crap your overly-disciplined pants.
bobinator
AG
you realize the essentials of this joke involve Kansas right? This is the ONLY game that we can pull this off. And it's going to be awesome.
dixichkn
AG
AWESOMENESS. Tight-arses.....get over yourselves. I'm 43 yrs old & I would've done this in a heartbeat if we were worth a crap in hoops at the time. Good job guys!
Lance Uppercut
AG
Kansas will get it
Texas will get it
A&M will get it
Lots of ESPN viewers will get it
ESPN will get it

A couple guys on Texags won't get it....
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Is anybody else worried about me being able to get through security?

Also, any students that are gonna be in the no-ticket line wanna save me a spot somewhere towards the front?

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/15/2010 12:03p).]
Lance Uppercut
AG
Just suit up once you're inside.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Yeah. I thought about that. But how am I gonna get those huge orange balls through security? I could see them saying no as they wouldn't want me just throwing them on the court or something...
game...blouses
Hahahahahaha I will be front and center to photo document this amazing display of collegiate ingenuity. ANYONE who does not think this is HILARIOUS is a curmudgeon. Seriously people!
Lance Uppercut
AG
Ok, turns out I'm going to the game.

I'm going to take a crack at finding "The" shirt here in Austin. I'm not sure it would fit, there may have to be some ripping involved.

Who can I deliver this to, in a line or once they open the doors, that gives us enough time to get it to the right person....if I can find it.

Also need to make sure JT88 isn't already on the case. He'd mentioned it but said the stores weren't in his neighborhood.

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 2/15/2010 12:09p).]
kristin87ag
AG
Maybe take some balloons as a backup and blow them up if needed.
game...blouses
I know this was probably covered earlier (I haven't sifted through all of the posts), but by "big orange balls" I assume you are refering to the tits? Could you use balloons? Easy to get them in the doors...

(Edit: great minds think alike)

[This message has been edited by game...blouses (edited 2/15/2010 12:09p).]
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Lance,

Email me and we can get it figured out.

tylerc2005@tamu.edu

Yeah. I'm about to go pick up some balloons.

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/15/2010 12:09p).]
Beach Bum
i wouldn't worry too much about the shirt. Make one...draw the horns..it would make it appear as it we are even mocking the ugly orange t shirt...
GvineAg89
AG
i think a couple of half nerf footballs would make a nice rack. Maybe a coed friend (not so well endowed could "stuff" to get them in or maybe spread a few around to make sure you have two make it in. A couple of those smaller inflatable beach balls would be a good back up i think.

Effing hilarious! do it guys.

I can't believe there are actually people that prefer not to see this. This kind of sheet gets extra 12th man spirit points in my book. Hell I am 43 - wish i could be there!
monarch
S
Not sure if she is that attractive, but I will be looking for whoever it is ends up behind the bench...

"Get your licks in while you can..."
game...blouses
Man, the KU message board was slobbering all over this chick.

http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1663444&Main=1663359

SpreadsheetAg
AG
tyler, make sure that you are not wearing ANYTHING maroon or aggie... you have to sell it like your a dewshy longhorn fan

[This message has been edited by SpreadsheetAg (edited 2/15/2010 12:45p).]
FilmHawk
I'm an avid Jayhawks fan and someone brought this idea to our attention on the KU boards and I would absolutely LOVE to see this happen! In fact, I'd certainly have video highlights of such a humorous feat up on YouTube after the game.

C'mon Aggies! Do it for the states of Texas and Kansas!
rcb05
AG
Can't wait to see this tonight!
aggiegrad03
Lukeno
ag-bq-seventy
AG
Where's Jelly Belly Boy when you need him? Him with a bikini top would be great.
ag-bq-seventy
AG
quote:
Man, the KU message board was slobbering all over this chick.

Man, I was slobbering all over that chick ... and I'd probably slobber all over her mother, too. Shoot! At my age, I might even slobber all over her father.

On second thought, disregard the comment about her father. My keyboard was a little too wet and it affected my thinking.

[This message has been edited by ag-bq-seventy (edited 2/15/2010 1:06p).]
The Big12Ag
quote:
FilmHawk
user level: Rookie posted 12:47p, 02/15/10this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

I'm an avid Jayhawks fan and someone brought this idea to our attention on the KU boards and I would absolutely LOVE to see this happen! In fact, I'd certainly have video highlights of such a humorous feat up on YouTube after the game.

C'mon Aggies! Do it for the states of Texas and Kansas!

See, here we have a Horn trying to goad us into doing it and looking stupid.
GvineAg89
AG
Big12Ag is a sip troll??
CynicalSam
AG
The Nerf idea sounds good, but might be hard to hold in place. Those things can be squished down pretty small. The risk of poppage is high with ballons. Make sure they are good quality. Maybe from a gift shop. Two sets as back up would be a good idea.

I am one old fart who thinks this is a great idea and hilarious. It is all about having a good time and making great memories. Hell, rush the court when we win!
Mrs.TServo
Tyler, I just sent you an email. I don't know why I didn't think of it, but I have 2 of those mini-beach balls which you can inflate once you're inside. In just a few minutes, I'll drop them off at the same pick-up point as for the wigs. Your name will be on the pkg., so if you have to send a buddy by, they'll know what to ask for. (My aunt's going to kill me.)

The Office Depot website also shows they carry them. They might also have them at the toy stores. But these will be ready if you can get by to pick them up.
CynicalSam
AG
Ah, yes, the mini beach ball, great idea and easy to smuggle.
Frisco - Ag
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
What the hell is the point of the guys dressed in green spandex every game? Does everyone know it's from a show? No. Do they care? No. Why was a guy dressed as Gumby last game? It is college sports.

+1
5C
AG
quote:
Now, if only ESPN would pick up on this and have a cheesy animation sequence showing how the shirt got from Austin to Reed. Monday can't come soon enough.

One of my outfit buddies (and good friend) covers Big Mondays for ESPN, and will be doing alot of work for this game tonight. I'll mention it to him so he can get the ESPN crew involved to ensure publicity.
CynicalSam
AG
Is there some kind of signage that could be added to poke fun at Longhorn Girl being a t.u. Math major?

Sorry if it has already been discussed, but I am not gonna read 11 pages.

[This message has been edited by OldArmy81 (edited 2/15/2010 1:41p).]
FilmHawk
@The Big12Ag:

Even if I were a Texas fan, which I can assure you I'm not, I don't really see how dressing up as Redheaded Longhorn would have a detrimental effect on Aggie nation. I think most people would think, "Hey, that's funny!" rather than, "Wow, these aTm people must be pretty retarded."

If anything, it's an inside joke amongst KU, Texas, and aTm fans and possibly the rest of the Big XII and it's all in good fun.

I want to see it because it's national TV, I hate ESPN, and I would love to see ESPN sweating bullets from having to cut to a "transvestite" every so often. Besides, as a KU fan I'm pleased to see aTm and KU fans supporting this notion for humor's sake, rather than visiting... oh, say the K-State message board and having to read posts asking who's going to bring the dead chickens to throw onto the court when KU visited the Octagon of Dumb.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.