So, whos doing it?

107,894 Views | 451 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by reineraggie09
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

By the way, how ARE you going to pull that part off? The no emotion thing?

Huge challenge.

You have to stand there stoically and stick out the jugs.

I couldn't do it.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Can. Not. Wait.
K Blaine11
AG
This is going to be AMAZING!!!
Lance Uppercut
AG
The board can be the judge on if we need to go for shirt authenticity. JT mentioned he could get the shirt, or I could go looking at one of the 2 Co-Op locations near UT's campus.

Everyone here can weigh in on if they think it's that important, but Tyler also mentioned he thinks he got a similar one, it's just kind of lame that he's paying for his own costume.

I could drop it off with Keegan or someone (depending on if they're taking 71, 290, or 79 out of town).

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 2/14/2010 9:02p).]
rockaggee1992
i think the actual shirt will add to the whole costume!!

This is an incredible idea, props to all.
Bob Kelso
AG
Cindies off of Texas Ave. in Bryan may have red wigs. They are all about the lingerie and stuff. Just throwing that out there.
Fresh As I Is
AG
is tyler actually going to be behind their bench?
anaggieshusband
did someone already mention Morgan Fitzgeralds in Bryan?
kristin87ag
AG
Sally's Beauty Supply (Culpepper) might have a red wig if you guys are still looking for one.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Ok. So I think my tatas may be a little too big. Yall let me know what you think and if so I'm gonna head to wal mart and find something else.

http://yfrog.com/2pfrontecej

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/sidee.jpg/

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/14/2010 9:35p).]

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/14/2010 9:36p).]

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/14/2010 9:38p).]
nactownag
AG
Oh LORD HAVE MERCY!

Lance Uppercut
AG
Awesome. The bigger the better. You're not a fat guy. I was hoping you were.

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 2/14/2010 9:39p).]
elpaso
AG
Yeah, probably too big. Any way too bring Them down by half or something close to that.

You are a legend Tylerc
Lance Uppercut
AG
I guess they're too big in that you can't even read the shirt anymore.
David_Puddy
AG
So your seats are directly behind the KU bench?
JT88
AG
Guessing that they are women's sizes. I'll get a L and an XL (if they have one).

Happy to do it if you want THAT shirt for originality, but pm me if you are liking the one you have (am off tomorrow after working tonight, but coop is not in my neighborhood). We are tentatively thinking Chicken Oil at around 6. Reed 7ish.
jt2hunt
AG
this has been posted as a sign idea by a ku fan on their message board
kristin87ag
AG
There's also a beauty supply place in the Hastings shopping strip that sells wigs.

Can't wait to see this tomorrow night!!!!
Sandman23
AG
Amazing stuff guys, keep working those kinks out
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
No. My seats aren't directly behind the KU bench. As of right now. I am just gonna sit in the student section closest to the KU bench and walk over there during timeouts.

Which brings me to my next point...I'm gonna need a student to save me a spot in line or to save that one particular seat. I don't get out of class until about 430 but will be coming straight from class.

astros45
those jugs are bigger than i remember from the ones you had on the club baseball team
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Haha. Oh lord. Astros, who are you?
astros45
played one semester, a couple of falls ago, SS
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
JT,

Sorry. I don't know how to pm. But yes, I would like that shirt if you don't mind. Atleast it will be a girls shirt. The one I got today is a mens shirt and is a large. I guess Academy was still picked over from the bama-tu game. Email me if you want and we can discuss pick up and such.

tylerc2005@tamu.edu

Thanks!
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
I don't have a ticket. I am planning on just head over to Reed after I get out of class and pick up everything. Do I need my sports pass or just my student ID?
Gradin
AG
Hope you get in.
outofstateaggie
AG
quote:
Finally, I think for the next major game, TATA girl and Gumby should hook up. Just sayin'.
outofstateaggie
AG
We need to get this young man a ticket. We can't run the risk of Cinderella getting turned away at the door.

Anyone? Nactownag, do you know of anyone from the other thread that has an extra?
hass80
A piece of advice on the girl's shirt, from a Mom who buys clothes for daughters. The one that the girl was wearing in Austin appeared to be a fitted type of ladies Tee. Some of these run really small. My daughter is 5'6, weighs 120. I have to buy her a large or XL. Not sure a man could get in one. You might have to stick with the shirt in the Pic. If you do, try rolling the sleves up some, so they are shorter - it will look more like a girl's shirt.

I sit in 104, right across from the KU bench. I can't wait for tomorrow night!

[This message has been edited by hass80 (edited 2/14/2010 11:05p).]
aggie_2001_2005
Someone in Austin get him that shirt! It will make it that much more epic if he's got the same shirt.

Also, there better be some students working on getting this guy into the right place at Reed tomorrow.

And Tyler, I don't care if you have to pay a scalper $200 for a ticket in the door tomorrow night, I will reimburse the entire thing.

Shoot me an email at aggie_2001_2005@yahoo.com if that ends up happening.
nactownag
AG
I'm pretty sure that he's got a Sportspass right? The concern is just about whether he'll be able to get into the student section. Is that right?
LihaiAg06
AG
quote:
Do I need my sports pass or just my student ID?

Bring both. You have to get in! Make this happen.
leoj
AG
someone at the front of the line should let him in...just saying. yankees, I'm looking at you...

basically, all you need at the door to get in is an id, if you have the sportspass option. if you want to get in the ticket line, you have to pull a ticket, which requires an id and sportspass.

[This message has been edited by leoj (edited 2/14/2010 11:17p).]
agswin2001
AG
Wow Tyler - I'm blown away by those ta-tas! You are really going to go down in the history books! Please someone get Gumby down there and let's have a "love connection" during a time out! Now that would be legen- wait for it... dary!
Tabasco
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.