So, whos doing it?

107,881 Views | 451 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by reineraggie09
texasaggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If this doesn't get done, I'm quitting texags forever!
elpaso
AG
buy what you need, post your expenses, and I will chip in with the previous poster's offer to help cover the costs. I know you are in college so I can get a gift card out n the mail Monday. Someone else there in cs really needs to work out the ticket situation. What happened to that one guy who said his family had some tickets there?

Is that shirt from Austin going to make it you? I think someone needs to pick up a phone and make a plan for getting you the shirt. You must have the shirt.
aggie_2001_2005
ttt....

Yes, we need to get plans on this finalized TODAY!!!!! (Sunday Feb 14)

Step up Ags!!!!!

[This message has been edited by aggie_2001_2005 (edited 2/14/2010 12:55a).]
war hymn aggie
AG
This would be great if it could be done.

Maybe someone could do this for the t.u. game, as well.
AB2
AG
Who needs to step up? What isn't ready to go here?
war hymn aggie
AG
nm

[This message has been edited by war hymn aggie (edited 2/14/2010 5:50p).]
jay07ag
AG
Im Jay07Ag and I support this message
Mrs.TServo
tylerc, is it possible for you to go without shaving Monday? I agree with the poster who said a little 5 o'clock shadow would be nice.
nactownag
AG
We need to see pictures of the outfit being worn today. We need assurance this is in order.
nactownag
AG
We need to see pictures of the outfit being worn today. We need assurance this is in order.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Haha. This will get done. Trust me.

I haven't shaved since Friday. So I should have a decent 5 o'clock shadow going.

I'm about to head out here in just a bit to gather up some items. Nerf football, balloons, or those plastic balls from walmart as my tatas? My gf made a good point about the nerf football making my tatas look too pointy.

Also, what's the situation on the shirt. Do I need to head to Academy and pick up a puke orange shirt?

My only worry right now is finding a red wig. I'll keep yall posted.

I'll post pics when I get everything gathered up.

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/14/2010 2:02p).]
anaggieshusband
you will need a bra(or bro) to keep stuff in place
aggie_2001_2005
If you can't find the exact shirt, someone from Austin who will be attending needs to pick one up there and meet you before the game. Maybe Keegan or another Austin Ag will be able to help you out if you can't find it.
Lance Uppercut
AG
http://www.universitycoop.com/ePOS/this_category=180&store=108&item_number=805110&form=shared3/gm/detail.html&design=coop3

I think this is the shirt, from the Co-op. They have a store across from UT's campus. Are any Austin folks headed to the game?

The thing is made to fit a woman, but that will undoubtedly add to the hilarity.
aggie_2001_2005
ttt for Austin Ags who are going to the game tomorrow night....see above
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Might need some help on the red wig. Just left Card & Party Factory in CS and had no luck there. They told me to try Spencer's. Headed there right now. I'll let yall know if I have any luck.

Any "big city" ags that are coming to the game live close to a Party City?
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Ok. Bad news. Spencer's didn't have any wigs. Any suggestions?
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Ok. Bad news. Spencer's didn't have any wigs. Any suggestions?
wreckncrew
AG
Were there blonde wigs? If there were, can you dye a wig red???
Mrs.TServo
Like I said, I've done this before. I have a wig you could use. However, it's curly instead of straight, like her hair. It's also deep auburn, but the red highlights would probably show on camera. It might do in a pinch.
Here's what it looks like (forgive curious kitty...he wasn't around for our past big productions):
long wig

I also have one that is straight, a lighter red, but it's not as long as hers. Plus, I don't remember where I put it, but could look for it later this evening. It's more of a "bob" haircut, sort of like this:
[url]http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/16170, but with a more natural color.

If you're interested, email me at "cagigem at gmail.com" and we'll figure out how to get it to you tomorrow. I'll also look through my stash and see if I've forgotten anything. I know I have several grey wigs and one is longer/straighter. But I'm not sure how easy it would be to dye a synthetic. I guess that's worth a try as another option.

Edit: That's weird. I have the "bracket,slash,url,bracket" written into that last link but it's not showing up. Guess you'll have to copy/paste.

Second edit: (because I've been trying to post the following as a reply for the past 20 minutes and it just won't go through...arrrrgh....am hoping tylerc checks the thread again.)

Thanks, LanceU! I don't know why my link didn't work. Everything's there.

Okay, I found the only other red wig I have. Why, oh, why couldn't she have been brunette? It's the perfect color, but rather short. I had to use Wilson's second cousin as a "model", so hopefully, tylerc doesn't have a head quite that round.

tylerc, I've spoken to my aunt, who is an occasional texag-er, and she's agreed to be the pick-up point for you or a buddy at any point between 7:30 and 4:00. She will leave them at the front desk of her work, which is within a half mile of campus (as long as you don't tell the receptionist what it's all about...she wants to preserve her decorum). Email the address above and I'll give you the particulars. If you find something better, then great, but you're welcome to use these as back-up.

[This message has been edited by Mrs.TServo (edited 2/14/2010 5:21p).]

[This message has been edited by Mrs.TServo (edited 2/14/2010 6:26p).]
bobinator
AG
Damnit people let's get this done!!
nactownag
AG
The short red one!
Conklusion
if this doesnt get done there will be no reason to watch the game

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." ~ Vince Lombardi ~
Lance Uppercut
AG
http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/16170

leoj
AG
if all else fails, spraypaint a wig with red paint
Mrs.TServo
I added my reply as an edit in my post above (found the second wig). Could NOT get my post to submit. I'll see if this works.

[This message has been edited by Mrs.TServo (edited 2/14/2010 6:28p).]
JT88
AG
Headed that way from Austin.
Should be in C-station around 6 - 6:30.
Happy to contribute this shirt to the cause. Let me know if you want me to bring it.

Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb mad dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
elpaso
AG
Plan looking good.

JT, get two shirts one large and one medium. What do you think, just n case. I would find some way to at least mark those horns down but ill leave that to Tyler.

Mrs, tservo (sorry forgot the name but you rock) has the red wig covered. You might to find a lady friend to help you get that wig to stick.

Between my offer, oz's offer, and there was another in there somewhere you should have a budget to get a ticket. Just get a for sure ticket for now and I don't think we have settled how to get you in front of the bench. Someone mentioned a bad cop.

I am at mydctm@gmail.com. I'm in Houston.
Lance Uppercut
AG
Are we still going for shirt authenticity? Will JT have time to check out the Co-Ops?

I'd say the smaller the shirt the funnier...but we want the shirt to be able to fit over the guy's head. Also, I wouldn't put it past the Reed staff Gestapo to have some rule against the shirt not covering his whole torso. I guess we have had Jigglers however.

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 2/14/2010 8:06p).]
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I found a tu shirt at Academy. It isn't the exact one that she had on but it's somewhat similar. Typical tu shirt. Says "Texas Longhorns" and has a longhorn underneath it.

If someone does pick up that shirt at a CoOp in Austin then I would say get a large if it is in women's sizes. Small or medium in mens. My tatas are freakin' huge. Gonna need room for them. Haha. I guess that's a good thing.

I also picked up some girls jeans at Wal-Mart.

The whole outfit is RIDICULOUS. Mainly just the size of my tatas. Haha.
leoj
AG
this is going to be priceless. I can't wait
Keegan99
AG
Where do we stand on a wig?

I can check Lucy In Disguise here in Austin tomorrow.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Mrs.TServo,

email sent.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Keegan,

Take a look at the one from Mrs.TServo's post above. It is short red hair. Should work just fine.

[This message has been edited by tylerc2009 (edited 2/14/2010 8:20p).]
Mrs.TServo
Sooo jealous of people who have laughing-crying face!
tylerc, don't forget to email me about the wigs. They'll be there, no matter what.

quote:
You might to find a lady friend to help you get that wig to stick.

No worries! The long one has plenty of elastic and won't be trouble. The short one has elastic and an adjustable strap/hook thingy that will keep it on. I've had my guy friends doing pirouettes with this type of wig on and since tyler will be basically standing rock still most of his camera time, I don't foresee a problem.

By the way, how ARE you going to pull that part off? The no emotion thing? It's freaking KU vs Ags!

Finally, I think for the next major game, TATA girl and Gumby should hook up. Just sayin'.

Edit: Just saw your post. Info on the way!

[This message has been edited by Mrs.TServo (edited 2/14/2010 8:26p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.