So, whos doing it?

107,867 Views | 451 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by reineraggie09
Ag_SGT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes it is, it will be my first as a federal employee since I started working with the VA Hospital
jlAG97
To the originators of the idea:

Can you go over again the consensus for what the volunteer(s) near the KU bench absolutely MUST do for Monday night (the minimum requirements)?

Keegan99
AG
quote:
Oh yeah, this should be great. I can go to the University Coop in Austin and pick up that awful shirt, but I would have to either overnight or pass it off to someone else going to the game.

The Capital City A&M Club bus will be leaving from Pluckers at 183 and Burnet about 5pm on Monday, arriving at Reed more than an hour before tipoff.
bobinator
AG
there you go, pass it off to someone on the buss and then they can bring it to the front row of the south student section.
rke82
AG
Now, if only ESPN would pick up on this and have a cheesy animation sequence showing how the shirt got from Austin to Reed. Monday can't come soon enough.
Sandman23
AG
Fo jlAG

Whoever does this MUST do the following...

1.) Use a nerf football cut in half under the shirt to portray mega-tatas

2.) During timeouts, stand stoically with their arms at their sides, creepily staring at the KU bench, the closer they can get to them the better.

3.) Stand with their shoulders back and chest out.

OPTIONAL BUT AWESOME

4.) Be a really fat guy

5.)Have a beard

[This message has been edited by Sandman23 (edited 2/12/2010 2:18p).]
TxAginAz
AG

*********************************************************************************************************************
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women."

videoag98
AG
LMAO Please make this happen.
Ag_SGT
AG
quote:
Use baloons under the shirt to portray mega-tatas

I liked the idea of taking a nerf football and cutting it in half
CDub06
AG
Or cut a Nerf football in half so said tatas can't pop.
Sandman23
AG
Good call on the nerf football, by baloons I simply meant any way to enhance the dude's bustline
Apu
AG
If this does not happen, it'll be the biggest letdown in texags history
who?mikejones
AG
I will help Oz out monetarily if need be.

I am going to the game and will be there a few hours before tip-off.

this must happen.
Ag_SGT
AG
What if the person were to also hold a sign every so often that says "Howdy TexAgs"
bobinator
AG
No addition, just imitation. It's already perfect.
Cabbage
AG
If it doesn't happen, it will be the biggest let down since Eddie Vedder didn't show up.
nactownag
AG
I have no words.
Ag_SGT
AG
I just want to see the looks on the people's faces who have no idea whats going on.
Nick Papagiorgio
or more recently, since Baron Davis didn't show up.....
aggiedrew08
AG
this will be great
waltonhall95
AG
quote:
Oh yeah, this should be great. I can go to the University Coop in Austin and pick up that awful shirt, but I would have to either overnight or pass it off to someone else going to the game.

The Capital City A&M Club bus will be leaving from Pluckers at 183 and Burnet about 5pm on Monday, arriving at Reed more than an hour before tipoff.

I'll be leaving downtown Austin at 5 for the game.
JasonD2005
AG
I'd do it in a heartbeat--for a free ticket behind the bench.
The Wizard of Oz
AG
For the thousandth time. KU family and fans get those tickets. Our girlguy will have to be in the front row of the south side student section by the KU bench. Then during timeouts meander on behind the bench, there is a pathway to walk from one side of Reed to the other there, so if you just post up there, you should be fine.

BUT be on the lookout for dick-cop. He's a dick.

DPwarrior
quote:
BUT be on the lookout for dick-cop. He's a dick.
HirschfeldAg
have your head on too...know when the official tv timeouts are so you can be there as the guys are walkin off the court or the tv will miss you...isnt it like first dead ball stoppage after the 16, 8 and 4 minute mark
AgentZero
[This message has been edited by AgentZero (edited 2/7/2012 11:03am).]
texasaggie04
AG
The fans behind the KU bench will likely be the same ones that were at tu in Austin. If they'll travel to Austin, they'll prob travel to CS too.
COL Potter
AG
I would bet that the KU fans might think the whole idea so funny that they would gladly make room for our Longwhorn she-male.
Jcoats67
AG
I need input from the originators of this idea. I used to work for ABC Sports as a graphics/ bug operator (I basically ran the scoreboard and game clock graphic that you see when watching a game on TV). Espn and ABC are sister companies under Disney. I mention this because Disney is the ultimate Daddy in that relationship and might not approve of our topic. I will try to get in touch with the production assistant for the broadcast crew if that is the way you want to go. However, I can see this going one of two ways. If I put ESPN in the loop about this, they may love the idea and will build a graphic/ possible side by side comparison of the two...or who knows what else...maybe even an interview or something. OR they may totally balk at the idea and go out of their way to make sure they do not show our "manhorngirl" on tv. I know the guys on the crew would love it...but all ideas are run through the producer and I don't know if they would be interested. They may frown on making a joke out of a young college students huge tittays. If you want me to try this, which I can promise nothing, I would need to know some pretty specific details about the plan. I need to know the number of "manhorngirls", exactly what seat or seats they will be sitting in. Specifically what we are asking manhorngirl/s to do. Lets decide if we want to get the network involved. I would hate to tell them and then it backfire on us. And FYI...I graduated in 2003...I am 6'4, 300lbs, and would have jumped all over this back in my day!
aggie_2001_2005

[This message has been edited by aggie_2001_2005 (edited 2/13/2010 8:36a).]
TXAGBQ76
AG
how about bobinator dress up as the list eater and eat a stat sheet at every time... it would not be a stretch!
texasaggie04
AG
I love TexAgs.
AgentZero
[This message has been edited by AgentZero (edited 2/7/2012 11:03am).]
aggie_2001_2005
I don't know that it'd be a good idea to tip the network off. Like you allude to, it might backfire. The less time the production crew has to think about it, the better. And does it really take them that long to make a side by side graphic? I figured they could do something like that on the fly.
Jcoats67
AG
They could definately build the graphic on the fly...that would not be an issue. I think the only reason to alert them would be for the opportunity to incorporate manhorngirl into their broadcast. Announcers would have a prepared storyline, interview etc...Without alerting them, I can't see manhorngirl getting much coverage. He would just be a secondary target for the viewing audience. Only those in on the joke would get it, unless deadspin or something picked up on it and made an issue after the fact. My only point of contact would be with the production assistant or possible bug operator. I am pretty sure there is no way for me to get in touch with one of the camera guys.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.