So, whos doing it?

107,875 Views | 451 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by reineraggie09
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lmao @ Octagon of Dumb
CDub06
AG
Oh crap!! Dead chickens! Why didn't we think of that!!!???
Sandman23
AG
Hurry! Someone go kill a bunch of chickens!
CDub06
AG
Spread the blood on the door posts!
5C
AG
Need some confirmation on this guy getting the tickets needed, what his final costume will look like, etc...

Good luck tonight.
Lance Uppercut
AG
I'm headed out to see if they have the shirt in Austin. I'm still worried that, seeing as it form-fits a woman, you'd never be able to get your arms in it.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
Is there some kind of signage that could be added to poke fun at Longhorn Girl being a t.u. Math major?

Sex = Ecstasy
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
As of right now, I don't have a ticket. I have somebody saving me the seat in the student section closest to the KU bench. I get out of class at around 4 or 430. After that, I am headed to get a sports bra for my balloons and then headed to Reed to get in the line for students without tickets.

As for the costume, pretty much the same as the pic posted yesterday plus a red wig and balloons as tatas instead of those toy balls.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Also, is it legal/acceptable to have a few beers outside Reed? I'm gonna need to take the edge off a little bit. And no, I'm not gonna get hammered drunk and make myself and our school look like idiots. Just a few beers.
12Ags08
quote:
Also, is it legal/acceptable to have a few beers outside Reed?

I waited in line for the tu game a couple years ago..drank beer the whole time, no one said a word...

[This message has been edited by 12Ags08 (edited 2/15/2010 2:42p).]
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Sounds like there are still plenty of tickets for tonights game. So I am gonna head to Kyle Field and try to get a ticket as soon as I get out of class. I'll let yall know if I have any luck.
Smilin Jack Ross
AG
Someone get Tyler a couple beers before he enters Reed. I would need a couple too to pull that stunt.
WH08PsyJayci
I think that someone should focus on getting him a ticket.
75AG
AG
This old Ag thinks this is f*ckin' hilarious! Here's to your success!!!
aggie_2001_2005
This will be the most ALLLLLLLLSOME thing we see all year, besides the Ags winning the NCAAs of course.
aggie_2001_2005
by the way, if you use the orange balls as boobs, i don't think they are going to strip search you or anything....they'll probably just laugh you through the door
thepriceisright24
AG
Just found out I have an extra ticket!!
NoFear
Why does anyone think this is about Texas? Good lord...it's about a hot redhead!
Lance Uppercut
AG
I found the shirt. I'm going to try and give it to someone at the front of the line.
mhc06
quote:
Is there some kind of signage that could be added to poke fun at Longhorn Girl being a t.u. Math major?

large calculator stuck into cleavage
jay07ag
AG
^ might have something there
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Thepriceisright,
what do I have to do to get this ticket from you? If of course, you are willing to give it up...
Mrs.TServo
Tyler, can you send a friend after the beach balls? Balloons might not take the pressure. I can get them to another location (fairly close to campus), if you have a friend who can drop by to pick them up on the way to Reed. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about the 4:00 deadline for pickup. If that sounds do-able, email me and I'll explain the new pick-up spot. You could then pass it on to someone who isn't as busy as you are right now.

About the math major references, I'm thinking that connection is known only to those who did follow-up online (and this is legion, I know. :/). However, most viewers will only have the visual of the tu/KU game to go by. I wonder if it should stick to replicating what was shown onscreen. Just my 2 cents. Don't really care one way or the other.

Carry on!
Dr. Mephisto
AG
No calculator in the boobs!

You'll start losing folks there.

Tyler, or whoever, just needs to look like her and stare disinterestedly around, not talking to anyone.

If ya try to jazz it up too much, put a sign on her, stick her on a pogo stick, whatever, it's not going to look like tu girl, just a bunch of college kids cross dressing and trying to get on camera.

The OUTFIT on a DUDE and the ACTIONS OF THE GIRL are all we want!

Someone on the student section can make a sign that's related if they want, but you'll mess with the recognition of the girl if you start doing a bunch of weird stuff!

[This message has been edited by Dr. Mephisto (edited 2/15/2010 3:46p).]
TrueAgg13
AG
what if someone held up a sign behind him that read, "im just here for the redhead"

could be funny. who was announcing that game the other night? if it was musberger, have the person wearing something that refers to him as musberger

i don't know how to spell his name because he sucks and isn't important
Talon2DSO
AG
I second Dr. Mephisto
Dr. Mephisto
AG
How about a sign in the student section that says:

"Hey Brent! Who is tu girl's roommate?"

Of course, this would have to be after the first showing of tu girl.
thepriceisright24
AG
tyler it's yours. My email is my username at neo.tamu.edu. I just got to reed but I'll get the email on my phone
SpreadsheetAg
AG

[This message has been edited by SpreadsheetAg (edited 2/15/2010 9:00p).]
phatbc
Dr. Mephisto is right
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Thepriceisright,

email sent
Bajan
AG
spreedsheet with the very relevant pic
SpreadsheetAg
AG
That's who we should put behind the bench
thepriceisright24
AG
Reply sent!
aggie_2001_2005
How's it lookin' with about 2 hours to go?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.