Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

304,719 Views | 2246 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
IDAGG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Redstone said:

Disclosure will include details of Stargates - the most "high-profile" being in France and Florida.
I believe Florida. So no need to fear aliens. Floridaman is actually just aliens,,,and they are dumb AF.

France, maybe. Remember the Coneheads from SNL? Art imitates life....
Spyderman
AG
UTExan said:

I suspect Catholic theology will change to accept the presence of aliens and cooperate with them when they appear as earth's "Saviors" when they are likely demonic entities peddling advanced technology. Mankind is a sucker for advanced technologies, even if it emanates from Satanic realms.
Thru the ages this church has been good at adapting. Even to the point of allowing outside entities/philosophies into its programs. The church has already tried to get the jump on things so to speak by announcing that these ET's are parts of Gods creation. Not sure if I buy that. As a born again christian I will just say I've had an extremely difficult time getting my head wrapped around this subject. Much more at the beginnng. It demands that you think...adapt/reevaluate/re access your world view. This process is no doubt extremely unconfortable for many I would imagine hence the half-hearted joking and ridicule etc. Something is and has been going on for a long time on this planet. Not convinced we CAN handle the truth but it appears we will all be facing this reality and we will go forward.
Redstone
AG
I'm a Catholic who wishes we were all Latin Rite with a strong and traditionalist pope.

One great thing about the Church is the Sacrmental telos of life being theosis to Logos....regardless of human circumstance....which I've tried to articulate on the time travel Nerdery thread.

For example, if we have greater evidence of past lives (and there is some, including small children in Christian families who provide detail after detail of WWII battles) ....

then this could inform the concept of Purgatory, as some theologians have speculated about. Above my head, but the point is the Sacraments, and caution about the trickery of demons.

Same with aliens.
No fear of disclosure.
Bring it on.
Redstone
AG
Related, I believe in angels and demons (all Catholics are obligated to do so, plus they really exist), as well as humans as embodied spirits....all ghosts being spirits that did not cross the white light, but not all spirits being ghosts (read Mary Ann Winkowski, When Ghosts Speak).

So aliens ain't that far a bridge of belief.
Materialism is false. Other dimensions exist.
Show them aliens.
Spyderman
AG
https://exonews.org/us-government-forces-nasa-to-cut-iss-feed-whenever-ufos-appear-for-national-security/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

more dots to connect..
Old RV Ag
AG
Spyderman said:

https://exonews.org/us-government-forces-nasa-to-cut-iss-feed-whenever-ufos-appear-for-national-security/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

more dots to connect..
Those dots are so tricky

Athanasius
AG
UTExan said:

I suspect Catholic theology will change to accept the presence of aliens and cooperate with them when they appear as earth's "Saviors" when they are likely demonic entities peddling advanced technology. Mankind is a sucker for advanced technologies, even if it emanates from Satanic realms.
The Catholic Church won't need to change at all. We already, as others have said, accepted the knowledge that countless other intelligent species exist- the angelic (each angel is their own species).

Check this podcast out for an entertaining, brief, and educational summary: https://sqpn.com/2019/08/aliens-and-religion/

For some direct reading- these are good as well: https://www.catholic.com/qa/the-church-is-silent-on-aliens
fullback44
AG

Anybody see any UFOs last night? I looked into the sky every time I let the dogs out ... didn't see any UFOs

I'll look again tonight
Spyderman
AG
Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

more dots to connect..
Those dots are so tricky

Tamu_mgm
AG
UTExan said:

That's very plausible, however the core teachings of the Church won't change. The practice of those teachings in real life is where the rubber hits the road so to speak, and would thus expand (presumably) to aliens if they are not in fact demons. Demons manifest and disguise themselves as many different and believable images and forms, which gullible people commonly fall for under the guise of private revelation. Especially under the pretense of gaining previously unknown knowledge and technology, people would eat it up even if it did come from Satanic sources.
Agnzona
Did the OP ever get am answer to his question?
Redstone
AG
For Q believers, M12 on Twitter got a shout out today.
Here is the account's view of Paperclip.
Show them aliens.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1033476009176301570.html
Spyderman
AG
This week's episode of Ancient Aliens on The History Channel was very good.
Redstone
AG
Would also recommend Joe Rogan podcast, most recent a few weeks ago, with Graham Hancock. Discussion centered around his new book on North America.

The archeological scientific evidence is coming around to Hancock with regard to age of structures specifically.

Today, also, Howard Hughes The Unexplained podcast had on Whitney Strieber, author of Communion, who I believe is pretty credible, although I disagree with him about religion. Very interesting info. about scientific research being done in San Antonio, and some Roswell insight (a close relative of his was an involved military official).
UTExan
Redstone said:

Would also recommend Joe Rogan podcast, most recent a few weeks ago, with Graham Hancock. Discussion centered around his new book on North America.

The archeological scientific evidence is coming around to Hancock with regard to age of structures specifically.

Today, also, Howard Hughes The Unexplained podcast had on Whitney Strieber, author of Communion, who I believe is pretty credible, although I disagree with him about religion. Very interesting info. about scientific research being done in San Antonio, and some Roswell insight (a close relative of his was an involved military official).

So I take it Hancock's research supports the view that pre-Adamic civilizations existed on the earth?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Redstone
AG
Quite so. Other popularizers of the scientific literature to follow would be Steve Sailer and Greg Cochran. Rogan also brings on excellent guests here, including academics I think will be proven correct, such as Robert Schoch.
Redstone
AG
Regarding Adam / Eve, the Apostolic (Catholic / Orthodox) Sacramental view doesn't exclude very old civilizations at all ... in fact, Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich (I'm a believer in her visions) addresses this directly ... stating there many others upon the earth at Adam's fall.

Adam was the "first man" of the Sacraments (The Promise, as Emmerich termed it)... a priest. The founder of Jerusalem, and Christ was crucified directly over his skull.
Spyderman
AG
Redstone said:

Regarding Adam / Eve, the Apostolic (Catholic / Orthodox) Sacramental view doesn't exclude very old civilizations at all ... in fact, Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich (I'm a believer in her visions) addresses this directly ... stating there many others upon the earth at Adam's fall.

Adam was the "first man" of the Sacraments (The Promise, as Emmerich termed it)... a priest. The founder of Jerusalem, and Christ was crucified directly over his skull.
"Jimmy Carter comes into the White House in 1977 and he seems to have gotten a briefing on this subject in June of that year. Now according to the gentleman I had a detailed conversation with about this, and it was not known to this gentleman what was said to Carter, but it was known to him that at the end of the briefing Carter was deeply upsetAnd that he was seen literally at his desk, elbows on the desk, head in his hands, and apparently sobbing."
BenFiasco14
AG
Maybe JC was sobbing bc he's a little biatch
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Spyderman
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Maybe JC was sobbing bc he's a little biatch
Don't think so Ben. Jimmy is a born again Christian...only Dem I'll prolly ever vote for.
Spyderman
AG
Aliens smell like a fart

Must read...lol
UTExan
Spyderman said:

Redstone said:

"Jimmy Carter comes into the White House in 1977 and he seems to have gotten a briefing on this subject in June of that year. Now according to the gentleman I had a detailed conversation with about this, and it was not known to this gentleman what was said to Carter, but it was known to him that at the end of the briefing Carter was deeply upsetAnd that he was seen literally at his desk, elbows on the desk, head in his hands, and apparently sobbing."

Most Protestant teachings have neglected the traditions of the early church fathers and their teachings. These teachings are occasionally re-discovered when a John Wesley comes along. Carter, as a traditional Southern Baptist, would likely have little preparation for the revelation that alien entities were demonic in nature, come to despoil mankind. He knew about spiritual warfare, but was not psychologically prepared to deal with the physically manifested evil of aliens because he was an idealist, not a realist.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Spyderman
AG
UTExan said:

Spyderman said:

Redstone said:

Most Protestant teachings have neglected the traditions of the early church fathers and their teachings. These teachings are occasionally re-discovered when a John Wesley comes along. Carter, as a traditional Southern Baptist, would likely have little preparation for the revelation that alien entities were demonic in nature, come to despoil mankind. He knew about spiritual warfare, but was not psychologically prepared to deal with the physically manifested evil of aliens because he was an idealist, not a realist.
The possible evil intent would not have caused a president to sob IMO. It was something beyond that.
G Martin 87
AG
That's not quite the right question. Carter's status as president just gave him access to information he didn't already know. What would cause a devout evangelical Christian to sob? A revelation about the existence of aliens might not be enough. But what if it was interpreted as proof of the non-existence of God? Who among us, other than hardcore atheists, would resist despair?
Spyderman
AG
G Martin 87 said:

That's not quite the right question. Carter's status as president just gave him access to information he didn't already know. What would cause a devout evangelical Christian to sob? A revelation about the existence of aliens might not be enough. But what if it was interpreted as proof of the non-existence of God? Who among us, other than hardcore atheists, would resist despair?
I think this is one the prime reasons for those who control the secret to keep it that way.
Redstone
AG
Carter was given a briefing that included footage, probably very similar if not identical to that of the EBE-1 survivor of the Roswell crash.

Spyderman
AG
Possibly..

Carter had actually seen a ufo with a group of folks in south GA once so he had a natural curiosity about this. Bush 41 knew of this curiosity and responded to Carters inquiry to be briefed on the subject by stating he didn't have need to know. Sounds like Carter eventually got some measure of a briefing. Bush knew stuff no doubt. Both 41 and 43 were members of the skull and bones secret society..
Spyderman
AG
https://exonews.org/fox-news-host-says-us-government-is-hiding-evidence-of-ufo-wreckage/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner
Redstone
AG
Some might even call 2019 a majestic year ...

https://t.co/DuBzPtW0R3?amp=1
Old RV Ag
AG
Spyderman said:

https://exonews.org/fox-news-host-says-us-government-is-hiding-evidence-of-ufo-wreckage/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner
This is an endless game of this...

Edit: Spyderman, don't get me wrong, I think the topic is a fascinating one - it's just that I feel so much of it is either: 1)'buried so deep we will never know or 2) so far beyond our comprehension - or both.
Spyderman
AG
I think at least some of the subject will come to light . Just how much remains to be seen. I think our gov is scrambling on just how to present it to the general public. The implications are staggering. "Trumps" anything seen on this forum IMO. If Tucker runs with the Wilson document leak...things would get fast tracked for sure I believe.
claym711
AG
Why is any person of reasonable intelligence skeptical? If chances of n are 0.00001% how many times will n occur with a perceptibly infinite number of opportunities to occur?

Spyderman - you read the three body problem series?
Spyderman
AG
claym711 said:

Why is any person of reasonable intelligence skeptical? If chances of n are 0.00001% how many times will n occur with a perceptibly infinite number of opportunities to occur?

Spyderman - you read the three body problem series?
No, first I've heard of them. Fill us in..
UTExan
Old RV Ag said:

Spyderman said:

This is an endless game of this...

Edit: Spyderman, don't get me wrong, I think the topic is a fascinating one - it's just that I feel so much of it is either: 1)'buried so deep we will never know or 2) so far beyond our comprehension - or both.

I think you might be wrong. I would look at Matthew 24, Revelation and Genesis 6. Also check the story of Goliath and his lineage. The truth is out there for those with eyes to see.
BenFiasco14
AG
Goliath?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.