Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

303,440 Views | 2244 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

They are playing a psyops game with the Chinese.
Yeah thats what I think too.

All this has gelled in an unnatural fashion.

After watching this **** for decades there's been a sudden departure from the way government had treated this UFO phenomena. So some substantial portion of what we are seeing my be just that.
zgolfz85
AG
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Lol the Chinese already know all our stuff. Hillary was selling them SAPs when she was SoS. It's why a bunch of our spooks got killed in China during her tenure. They have back doors to our systems. And where they don't they just call up the big guy.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
What I think we are witnessing is disclosure in a way to
Past the blame to a third party not being tbe government. If they have been keeping it specter for 60 plus years or however long and reasons unknown to us they have decided to disclose. How do they do that without looking like the bad guys. They have to play this stupid game of being "dumb" and "out of the loop" just like we are. Then they'll say there was some rogue private contractors blah blah that held all this stuff/info etc etc.
Agristotle
AG
that is a fresh angle. I hope you are right
Redstone
AG
I again recommend Jimmy Akin's Mysterious World podcast. The archives have excellent discussions of the UAP phenomenon, from the "faith and reason" perspective, with detailed research and high-quality analysis. He is a Catholic apologist that interviews a wide variety of people.

(An interesting aside - UAP now means "Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena" and not "aerial," given the many accounts we have concerning water)

https://sqpn.com/2023/06/ufo-whistleblower-revelations/

Related - a good paper concerning UAPs and faith:
https://philpapers.org/archive/MCIHDW.pdf

Aztec1948

Great interview of my favorite historian on the subject. MSM is dropping the ball for not sourcing him IMO.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Redstone
AG
Jeremy Corbell on a proposed US law-change that might bring amazing revelations about "back engineering"
Doug Poppa who visited the Las Vegas family who say they encountered an "alien"
And - recorded just after the David Grusch revelations - Stephen Bassett from the Paradigm Research Group...

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-735-uap-update
Aztec1948
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
UTExan
There's no doubt that late on a Friday afternoon of an extremely busy news week, the Pentagon will quietly release a press notice indicating that some past president briefly made "contact"with "aliens" as another way to ease full disclosure.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Aztec1948

Win At Life
AG
Aztec1948 said:

I've heard enough talk. Just show me a close-up video or a few clear photos already.
Aztec1948

Aztec1948

3 US Gov committees looking into the reality of et vehicle recoveries and tech derived from.

Yeah, I'd say critical mass has been reached.

This is why Dr. Steven Greer's efforts were so important.

Aztec1948

Aztec1948
I think at this point, it's just a matter of how much the US Gov will disclose. Way too much toothpaste has been squeezed out of the tube.

It ain't going back in.

Fascinating times...

Stat Monitor Repairman

Anybody ever see this video. Particularly the part at around 00:30
NoahAg
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Anybody ever see this video. Particularly the part at around 00:30
Oh, another grainy video.
Aztec1948

Aztec1948
https://straightarrownews.com/cc/congressman-says-govt-has-known-of-ufos-since-1897-warns-of-cover-up/

Interesting that 1897 is mentioned....

Aztec1948

Will the Roswell cover-up be addressed though?

Aztec1948

TKEAg04
AG
Here is the full Stephen Greer/Shawn Ryan interview. It's a really interesting conversation.

TKEAg04
AG
Another interview with Shawn Ryan and another UFO whistleblower - but his testimony is about reversed engineered ET technology that is being used outside of any goverment control.

Aztec1948
TKEAg04 said:

Another interview with Shawn Ryan and another UFO whistleblower - but his testimony is about reversed engineered ET technology that is being used outside of any goverment control.

Testified to congress under oath....

I'm telling ya...when this thing really hits the fan, it will make Watergate look like a cub-scout den mothers tiff. OUR gov has a golden opportunity to make us proud. Or they will simply turn and run...

Agthatbuilds
Bro, all the evidence is out there in the open.

You had a deep-state attempt to frame a sitting president with the help of his opposing candidate and he was impeached on it.

You now how, on tape, a president as an accessory to influence peddling, at best.

Nothing is going to happen. Ever.
AndesAg92
AG
Anyone else here wish they could really meet spyderman in the flesh?

I appreciate what you do here bud. But like many who casually observe the UFO rumblings of late. If you want to be taken very seriously you need to not post so much quack stuff. It just leads up to believe you'll take any of the crackpot vids at face value and don't question the source/intent/motives behind the creators.

I'm all for ufo truth skepticism related to the government but you need to go about it in a more polished way imo. Just to give some polite constructive criticism.
TKEAg04
AG
I used to be an extreme skeptic. The more I listen and learn, the more I truly believe that all of this is 100% true. The last interview I posted was from someone who testified to congress about exactly what he talked about. Watch his mannerisms. Watch what he explicitly states. Congress has passed protections for whistleblowers related to exactly this. I really am convinced that this is really true and we are on the precipice of this becoming public knowledge.
Aztec1948
AndesAg92 said:

Anyone else here wish they could really meet spyderman in the flesh?

I appreciate what you do here bud. But like many who casually observe the UFO rumblings of late. If you want to be taken very seriously you need to not post so much quack stuff. It just leads up to believe you'll take any of the crackpot vids at face value and don't question the source/intent/motives behind the creators.

I'm all for ufo truth skepticism related to the government but you need to go about it in a more polished way imo. Just to give some polite constructive criticism.
Come by anytime. Just north of campus. Look for the Miata with both Texas Exes and A&M former student stickers on the rear windshield. Not sure exactly what you are reffering to, but who told you it was quack stuff?
"I would do it [study UFOs], but before agreeing to do it, we must insist upon full access to discs (EXTRATERRESTRIAL vehicle) recovered. For instance, in the L.A. case, the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." J. Edgar Hoover-Director of FBI

The security guard called and said, "Sir, there's a glowing red object hovering right outside the front gate. I've got all the men out here with their weapons drawn." We lost between 16-18 ICBMs (nuclear tipped Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) at the same time UFOs were in the area… (A high-ranking Air Force officer) said,

"Stop the investigation; do no more on this and do not write a final report. I heard that many of the guards that reported the incident were sent off to Vietnam." Captain Robert Salas, USAF, during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure program.

"A few insiders know the truth...and are studying the bodies that have been discovered." -Dr. Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14..the 6th NASA employee to walk on the Moon.

"Maximum security exists concerning the subject of UFOs." CIA Director, Allen Dulles, 1955.

"It's still classified above Top Secret." - Senator Barry Goldwater, 1975

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense." Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

"We alone cannot take credit for our technological advances,we have had help from people of other worlds". Dr. Herman Oberth, father of rocketry and aeronautics - American Weekly 1954

D"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" -William Casey, CIA director, 1981

"Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with the government at this point that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this knowledge. People in high level government have very little, if any, valid information about this. It has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn't come out. " Edgar D. Mitchell, The Way of the Explorer: An Apollo Astronaut's Journey Through the Material and Mystical World

AFFIDAVIT (1) My name is Thomas Jefferson Dubose (2) My address is: XXXXXXXXXX (3) I retired from the U.S. Air force in 1959 with the rank of Brigadier General. (4) In July 1947, I was stationed at Fort Worth Army Air Field [later Carswell Air Force Base] in Fort Worth, Texas. I served as Chief of Staff to Major General Roger Ramey, Commander, Eighth Air Force. I had the rank of Colonel. (5) In early July, I received a phone call from Maj. Gen. Clements McMullen, Deputy Commander, Strategic Air Command. He asked what we knew about the object which had been recovered outside Roswell, New Mexico, as reported in the press. I called Col. William Blanchard, Commander of the Roswell Army Air Field, and directed him to send the material in a sealed container to me at Fort Worth. I so informed Maj. Gen. McMullen. (6) After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material, I asked the Base Commander, Col. Al Clark, to take possession of the material and to personally transport it in a B-26 to Maj. Gen. McMullen in Washington, D.C. I notified Maj. Gen. McMullen, and he told me he would send the material by personal courier on his plane to Benjamin Chidlaw, Commanding General of the Air Material Command at Wright Field [later Wright Patterson AFB]. The entire operation was conducted under the strictest secrecy. (7) The material shown in the photographs taken in Maj. Gen. Ramey's office was a weather balloon. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press. (8) I have not been paid or given anything of value to make this statement, which is the truth to the best of my recollection. Signed: T. J. Dubose Date: 9/16/91 Signature witnessed by: Linda R. Split Notary Public, State of Florida.

"There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself. " Daniel Inouye Senate Select Committee on Secret Military Assistance to Iran and the Nicaraguan Opposition (Iran-Contra hearings) (1987)

REMOTE VIEWING (a technique developed by our CIA and Stanford Research Institute) PER FARSIGHT INSTITUTE data suggests...Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven...perhaps it was someone else? AND..As the Quran has it, Prophet Muhammad took a night trip to heaven aboard a trusty winged pony-horse-mule-ish creature called Buraq...or maybe it was something entirely different?

Many other topics begin to make sense..

It has been said that after President Carter was finally briefed on the et reality, he was deeply upset. For several weeks..

MEANINGFUL congressional hearings might be a good place to start ala the Watergate hearings, including aerospace/defense contractors and others such as Bob Lazar, Andrew Basiago and Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson must be held to address a vital issue that transcends politics and we will never properly advance until it happens: The 75+yr ongoing-constitutionally illegal, EXTRATERRESTRIAL and associated TIME TRAVEL and SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS cover-ups. It would also be nice to know what the results of the many years/projects involving the back-engineering of recovered "vehicles" are. Who has been footing the bill for that? How can we truly believe anything our elected officials say?

The longer an "official" disclosure is delayed...the more disruptive it could be and the longer our slavery will stay entrenched. The general public is waiting to be given permission to believe...to know.

The dog and pony shows must cease.

The dots will get easier and easier to connect. Heck, its pretty much a straight line by now.

Amazing time be alive.

Kozmozag
We have visitors, hope they are future us coming back.
Aztec1948

Aztec1948
https://www.congress.gov/amendment/118th-congress/senate-amendment/797/text?fbclid=IwAR1V5VTaAn2j6Jn3NUagNF8eaEN4KpTs-lT-ve54LKzn4XPk7c2j4OlnGvA

DirtyMikesBoys
AG
I have been an extreme skeptic on this topic for 99% of my life. The abundance of disclosure and whistle blowing and attention this is getting, particularly over the last 12 months or so, has convinced me that *something* is going on. What, I don't know. Aliens? Still very difficult for me to get on board with.

It's all very confusing and I don't know what to make of it honestly. You'd think the Pentagon releasing footage and publicly announcing the now undeniable existence of UAP's would be front page earth shattering news. The biggest news story maybe ever in history, yet it met with 'meh.'

I'm stumped.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
In before covid 2.0 XYZ and we need to merge our dna with our newly disclosed alien space neighbor's dna to survive
Joes
DirtyMikesBoys said:

I have been an extreme skeptic on this topic for 99% of my life. The abundance of disclosure and whistle blowing and attention this is getting, particularly over the last 12 months or so, has convinced me that *something* is going on. What, I don't know. Aliens? Still very difficult for me to get on board with.

It's all very confusing and I don't know what to make of it honestly. You'd think the Pentagon releasing footage and publicly announcing the now undeniable existence of UAP's would be front page earth shattering news. The biggest news story maybe ever in history, yet it met with 'meh.'

I'm stumped.
I'm in the same boat. As far as the coverage and general interest though, regardless of specifics or merits in the claims this time most people in the public and most of the media are not going to be on board unless and until something undeniable is shown. It's been The Boy Who Cried Wolf for 80 or more years. That doesn't mean it has to be this time, but regular people are exhausted by this and will continue to be if all we end up with is more fuzzy dots and claims that people saw something.

There's no attempt to silence by the media, if they show us real aliens then yes, it'll obviously be the biggest event in world history by far and it's all anyone will talk about for ages. But at this point it's still just a bunch of "No seriously, this time we're really really really going to show it's real!" My expectations, and apparently those of everyone else who's not already an enthusiast, are very very low. But we'll see.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.