Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

304,650 Views | 2246 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasRebel said:

Spyderman said:

74OA said:

Lots of military chatter out there: UFOs--yes--but are they manmade?
Since flying saucers first entered our public awareness in the 1940s, people have debated whether these objects are extraterrestrial or purely man-made. Ours or theirs. Michael Schratt is a private pilot, military historian, and expert in aerospace/aviation with a deep knowledge of UFO history. He offers his perspective on this important question. In addition, Michael has used his own skills in CAD and Solidworks, as well as contracting graphic artist professionals, to recreate fascinating and forgotten cases in UFO history, several of which are displayed here.

UFO =\= flying saucer.

I could launch a Peterbilt with a trebuchet and it would be classified as a UFO until the wreckage was examined.
I'd pay good money to see that.
Just an Ag
AG
As long as our extraterrestrial overloads don't require that we turn in our privately owned guns, open our borders, provide free tuition, provide govt handouts to non citizens, then i think we will be able to work with them.
Spyderman
AG

What this man saw nearly 100 metres under the Nevada Desert in a huge underground facility was almost certainly not from this world. Not only was it of off world origin, it was actually a living organism. It was light years beyond anything ever seen, so sophisticated it responded to the thoughts and emotions of its pilots and crew. Where did this technology come from?
TexasRebel
AG
Apple.
PA24
AG
Why I know God has a plan and it is written in the Bible.

Everyone dies.

No one escapes

Better b ready, your turn could be today.

Redstone
AG
Adair, Lazar, and Edgar Mitchell especially strike me as legit, although critics of Lazar make good points.
This is a summation I am sympathetic to:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/06/28/majestic-12-the-secret-space-program-and-the-wilson-memo-deeper-disclosures-with-neonrevolt-qanon-greatawakening/

That said, I want to believe.
Show me the aliens!
Burnsey
AG
Aliens don't exist. There you have it.
Spyderman
AG
Redstone said:

Adair, Lazar, and Edgar Mitchell especially strike me as legit, although critics of Lazar make good points.
This is a summation I am sympathetic to:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/06/28/majestic-12-the-secret-space-program-and-the-wilson-memo-deeper-disclosures-with-neonrevolt-qanon-greatawakening/

That said, I want to believe.
Show me the aliens!
I think that "leak" of the conversation between the Navy admiral and Eric Davis is a story that will not go away. Those that are trying to control the narrative will eventually concede IMO. Still a slow drip. When the levee breaks..
UTExan
If you have ever seen a cat chase a laser emitter dot then it is easy to understand how multidimensional beings tease our vivid imaginations. And the physics-defying behavior of the UFOs points out this reality. At some point the alien "saviors" will manifest themselves to the delight of progressives, mainstream Protestants and the liberal Catholic hierarchy which will all alter their theology/political views to accommodate the new alien reality.
Spyderman
AG

Richard brings military historian Michael Schratt back for a second interview. This one starts with a series of very strange "Michelin Man" sightings; that is, of beings wearing the classic Michelin Man suits in concentric tubes. The main part of the interview concerns Michael Schratt's research into the history of gravity, or more accurately anti-gravity. He argues that a significant breakthrough was made, most likely in the 1950s.
TexasRebel
AG
He has a name.

Bibendum.
Squadron7
AG
So if aliens are found to exist among us will there be SJW's complaining about humans portraying them in movies?
Spyderman
AG

Good chat tonight.

Richard Dolan is one of the world's leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end, but of the all-important question: what happens next?
Spyderman
AG

Richard Dolan interviews producer Jack Roth Of Extraordinary: The Seeding, a new documentary on apparent encounters with non-human intelligences.
Hill Country Ag
AG
Pretty sure there are some hybrids where I work. They seem ok.
black_hat_ag
I was taken by beings not from our world. I was with them in their time for what seemed a year. When they returned me only a day had passed here on earth.

I can't say much more as I'm pretty sure they monitor me via the implants in my "area".

I've said too Much.
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
AGinHI
AG
MelvinUdall said:

How these threads aren't torched immediately is beyond me, this is not politics related.
Someone needs to make Melvin put on his sunglasses or start eating a trash can.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Eliminatus
AG
I just love the fervor of the nay-sayers.

They KNOW there are no life forms off this planet.

Shut up, Bill. You don't even know your wife is cheating on you.
brownbrick
AG
When are the crazies invading area 51?
Redstone
AG
SHOW THEM ALIENS

Burnsey
AG
After Styx recorded 'Come Sail Away', I knew it was just a matter of time until we learned the truth,
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Eliminatus said:

UFOs exist. As in the actual technical term. Every nation that puts planes in the air has observed things that can't be identified for generations now. Many of have been debunked. Many have not. Now whether what WE think of UFOs is of course highly debatable. Our current perception fueled by Hollywood and sci do writers I mean.

Hypothetical time. Let's say UFOs exist, there is absolute proof and lots of it and the government has it. You are the one who says whether or not the info gets released. Do you do it?

Remember, this is not bacteria on Mars we are talking about. But advanced organisms with the power of space flight.

My answer? I don't know for sure. But right now I lean heavily towards no. At least not without a LOT of prep work beforehand. I think I would work towards that goal but just one day calling a press conference and be like, "oh by the way, here is a alien spaceship", while pointing at it. No way in hell. Truly imagine what that kind of news would do to the world. Actually in semi serious mode now. We go to war if we think certain resources might be mishandled. Can you imagine what news of actual life, ostensibly more advanced than us, would do to the world's.....everything?

Its why I've never scoffed at "gubment cover-ups" when it comes to this subject. Because I am fairly certain I'd do the same thing. At least initially.
Do you realize how many guns I would sell if alien visitation was confirmed???? Bring it!!!!
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
ttu_85
The "Lubbock lights of 1951' is the best UFO story. Tech shines.
ttu_85
Spyderman said:

Richard brings military historian Michael Schratt back for a second interview. This one starts with a series of very strange "Michelin Man" sightings; that is, of beings wearing the classic Michelin Man suits in concentric tubes. The main part of the interview concerns Michael Schratt's research into the history of gravity, or more accurately anti-gravity. He argues that a significant breakthrough was made, most likely in the 1950s.

Think man. if anti-grav tech was created in the '50 why the need for scamjets, F-117, F-22, Minuteman III, MX, Trident D5's, bulky and inefficeint space shuttles and all that other stuff that came afterwards.

Anti-grav would have made all that stuff pointless.
jkag89
ttu_85 said:

The "Lubbock lights of 1951' is the best UFO story. Tech shines.
ETs with any sort of taste and/or class opt to show their lights around Marfa.
Spyderman
AG
ttu_85 said:

Spyderman said:

Think man. if anti-grav tech was created in the '50 why the need for scamjets, F-117, F-22, Minuteman III, MX, Trident D5's, bulky and inefficeint space shuttles and all that other stuff that came afterwards.

Outstanding question. I think it shows just how serious and motivated the powers that be are in keeping the truth under wraps. I'm hearing our gov and defense contractor reps et. al. are trying to figure out the best way to reveal it all. This subject is highly volatile and if not prudently/wisely managed....the toothpaste is slowly coming out of the tube.
EVA3
AG
Posting from west of the Rockies.
GE
AG
Spyderman said:

ttu_85 said:

Spyderman said:

Outstanding question. I think it shows just how serious and motivated the powers that be are in keeping the truth under wraps. I'm hearing our gov and defense contractor reps et. al. are trying to figure out the best way to reveal it all. This subject is highly volatile and if not prudently/wisely managed....the toothpaste is slowly coming out of the tube.
If you had to tell the most succinct and straightforward story about why you believe we have had contact with extraterrestrials, how would you tell it?

I'm thinking like a bullet point list of the evidence and timeline.

There is a spooky kind of narrative structure of a lot of the alien videos which jumps around a lot and continually hints at things without drawing direct conclusions and showing the path to the conclusions from evidence. In my opinion hurts the legitimacy of the whole investigation.
oldarmy1
AG
Burnsey said:

Aliens don't exist. There you have it.

Easy isn't it? Correct answer
AzAg80
AG
Assuming (for the sake of discussion only) that alien beings are here...I would assume it is not their intent to introduce themselves (since that has not happened) but rather to observe us. For such an unbelievably advanced civilization that managed to achieve interstellar travel, it sure seems they are clumsy unless they just don't care if we are aware of their presence. Why in the hell do they turn on their space ship lights at night? Why do they appear in broad daylight when they are easily seen? Our military has figured out stealth operations at night. They've been here long enough to realize we have developed language and no doubt they've been able to monitor our radio & TV sufficiently to decipher our language, so if they don't care we know they're here, and their intentions are clearly not hostile, why not reach out to us? I think the simplest answer is, because no one is there. If memory serves, most of these UFO sightings started around the same time we as a society began dealing with the prospect of global nuclear war and the UFO phenomenon was a by-product of the new paranoia. I'll believe when I see it for myself.
Spyderman
AG
Yes, there has been an upspike in sightings etc. since the A bomb test explosion in NM back in '45. No doubt we have been visited and continue to be observed. Interesting FOX poll released today:

https://www.foxnews.com/science/americans-skeptical-ufos-government-knows-more
TAMUallen
AG
Spyderman said:

ttu_85 said:

Spyderman said:

If the government controlled the narrative and information like that then it would be very simple to release just like the nuclear bomb. Scientific breakthrough brings unheard of and unimaginable change.
Spyderman
AG
https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/03/ufo-expert-reveals-greatest-misperception-alien-technology-10633366/

drip..drip..
FarmerJohn
AG
Quote:

The truth embargo

That's a new one.

Forum 16 - The government is incompetent and can't even keep e-mails private from some loser that likes to play dress up. If we just privatize every thing they do, it would all work wonderfully and bring prosperity to all.

Also Forum 16 - The government is behind the biggest conspiracy in world history encompassing thousands of individuals over multiple decades and sitting on advanced alien technology which they are holding back until we as a society are ready for it.
Win At Life
AG
So, you believe our government has evidence for aliens (possibly a captured spaceship) and has been using their anti-gravity (and/or other) alien technology since the 50's and has been hiding this evidence? If so, I have a few questions for you.

1) Have the aliens decided to make contact ONLY with the US English-speaking government and no other government on earth?

2) Has the US government been the ONLY world government to detect these aliens and/or recover spaceships from them?

3) If no to either 1 or 2, then you are saying most 1st world governments are able to detect these aliens AND have all agreed to keep this information silent AND have been successful at doing so?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.