Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

304,717 Views | 2246 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i am definitely leaning to your side. i've never spent much (if any) time on ufos, however, i think a massive global multi-government cover up spanning decades and decades is a little hard to believe.
Spyderman
AG
Dick Winters said:

Again... hearsay man. Sure the government lies (or at least doesn't convey information to some extent) to the public, but if there was REALLY something groundbreaking like aliens among us/aliens captured/aliens dissected/etc., dude surely someone would come out with physical proof rather than "I saw this" or "I saw that"....

Is there a coverup of something? Sure. But if there have really been 73 years of government funded coverups of aliens, someone is going to be able to slip something past some system or person to expose the truth for what it really is.

I just find it even more impossible to believe that if aliens existed and there is physical evidence of some kind, that the government has been 100% on stopping ALL leaks of physical evidence leaking out to the public.

Are there UFOs? Sure, but doesn't mean its aliens. Just some other Earth-led group that has some technology above and beyond someone else's.
Well said, but again I don't think you quite grasp the intensity of the cover up and what means that they have/will go to to maintain it. Many are not of the earth. Suggest going back and carefully reading the NYT article.

Why is so difficult for us to admit the simplest most plausible explanation? Its because we've been brain-washed.

This might be a good spot to begin any truthful/honest inquiry into the reality:

Release date: Oct 6..
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Bretton Gekko
Public has absolutely been conditioned to disregard UFO information. The Pentagon has Essentially confirmed The existence of off world vehicles, and people still can't believe. It's comical.
Spyderman
AG

Good stuff presented here.

I've heard that there a those in our DOD that want and will not settle for a "partial" disclosure on this subject.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
G Martin 87
AG
Bretton Gekko said:

Public has absolutely been conditioned to disregard UFO information. The Pentagon has Essentially confirmed The existence of off world vehicles, and people still can't believe. It's comical.
Correction - the Pentagon has essentially confirmed the existence of vehicles whose origins can't be identified by the military. Officially, they don't know where these things came from or who made them. There has been no confirmation from the Pentagon that they are extraterrestrial.
Shakes the Clown
Spyderman said:

I've heard that there a those in our DOD that want and will not settle for a "partial" disclosure on this subject.

Why do you want disclosure? What benefit does it do our society to admit that they have known about UFOs and ETs for decades?

Let's say they were to release a 2000 page report that details many of the known cases and files.
Then what ? Is it going to change anything?

The "disclosure" camp in not thinking this through.

So now we are to "trust" our government on this matter?

I'm of the mindset that the public will come to their own conclusions.
txagbear
lol.. The extra terrestrials who travelled light years to get here aren't smart enough to announce their presence. They have to rely on earthlings to do that,
Redstone
AG
An overview of Italy's UFOs

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-484-roberto-pinotti
Spyderman
AG
Shakes the Clown said:

Spyderman said:

Why do you want disclosure? What benefit does it do our society to admit that they have known about UFOs and ETs for decades?

Let's say they were to release a 2000 page report that details many of the known cases and files.
Then what ? Is it going to change anything?

The "disclosure" camp in not thinking this through.

So now we are to "trust" our government on this matter?

I'm of the mindset that the public will come to their own conclusions.
We've been back-engineering things since at least the '40s. "They" are not getting here using fossil fuels. I think its common decency for someone not to lie to you...

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
txagbear said:

lol.. The extra terrestrials who travelled light years to get here aren't smart enough to announce their presence. They have to rely on earthlings to do that,
You actually believe humans by themselves built the pyramids? Crop circles...cattle mutilations....oh yeah, they have already announced. Phoenix-1997. Zimbabwe 1994.

Watch the latest film released yesterday called The Phenomena. Get back to us and see if you are still giggling.

Again, some of us don't understand or comprehend the lengths to which our gov has gone to keep the general public in the dark regarding this reality. It all began the day after they came clean on the et crash in NM back in 1947. Been one lie to cover a previous lie ever since. Some in both the Pentagon and DOD have had enough of this charade.

Disclosure is but a first step..

The greater good?
MW03
AG
Spyderman said:

Been wondering what Steve Harwell has been up to. Apparently, hanging out with someone cosplaying as Jedi Jesus.
Spyderman
AG
MW03 said:

Spyderman said:

Been wondering what Steve Harwell has been up to. Apparently, hanging out with someone cosplaying as Jedi Jesus.
Dunno, but you may want to catch the new film.

If you aint scared..

The greater good?
Burdizzo
AG
From Father Guido Sarducci in 1979...

Quote:

The weather has really been something. It's been cold all over. When I left Rome yesterday, it was two. The fountains were frozen and everything. And that's Celsius. It's all the way down to Celsius. In Naples it was only up to ten, and down in Reggio Calabria, home of the Marconi School of Broadcasting, my alma mater, it was twelve. It was a little warmer in Palermo, sixteen in the Conca d'Oro. Up north in Venice, a cold minus two. In the sister city of Trieste, two, too. Over in Milano, it was one degree. Bologna was three. Skies clear in Bologna tonight. A good night for spotting U.F.O.'s "oofoes" we call them in Italy.

I once saw a UFO near Bologna. I was driving from Assisi on this road here, and it was late at night, and from nowhere there were these two giant white lights and it just zoomed right past me real fast and it just seemed to disappear. It was about ten feet long I would say real sleek looking looked a lot like a Corvette. And as soon as it was gone I said to myself, did I see that or not? And you see, that's what they do to you. They shoot you with something, some kind of ray gun and it makes you doubt that you saw them. If you think you've never seen one, you probably see them all the time.

And after what happened to me, I started carrying my camera with me at all times, just to prove to myself that I'm not hallucinating. Was just a few months ago that I spotted one again. I was in Los Angeles at the home of a friend of mine, Rainbow is her name. Fortunately, I had my camera with me. You can't tell much from the photo, but it was kind of silvery looking. And it was in the air a long time, just kind of hovering there. And Rainbow says "Listen: all the dogs are barking." And it was true all the dogs were barking.

And then it just kind of very slowly drifted away. I had this blow-up made of the UFO. I know what you're thinking: you think it's just the Goodyear blimp. That's what everybody says. But I did some research and called the Goodyear Blimp people and they told me their nearest blimp was miles away from where I spotted this UFO. And that's when it dawned on me. Don't you think that if these aliens are smart enough to get here, they're smart enough to disguise their spaceships as Goodyear Blimps?

Come on they weren't born yesterday. They've been spying on us like this for years and years. And my research proves that about one out of every five sightings of Goodyear Blimps is actually a flying saucer in disguise. So, don't take any chances. If you ever see what you think is the Goodyear Blimp, call the police, call the mayor of your town, call the president, even call your senators you can never tell.
Bretton Gekko
The idea that the military or private contractors/companies cant keep secrets is just one of the most absurd hypothesis used to dismiss the prospect of alien or off world vehicles.
degreedy
AG
There are way too many things working against the alien theory, the least of which being the great filter arguments....
degreedy
AG
And now we are to believe they are hiding as advertisers for a tire manufacturer..... geez give me a break.
10thYrSr
Dick Winters said:

And now we are to believe they are hiding as advertisers for a tire manufacturer..... geez give me a break.

May want to google Father Guido Sarducci. Itsa joke-a!
Burdizzo
AG
10thYrSr said:

Dick Winters said:

May want to google Father Guido Sarducci. Itsa joke-a!

It's a lot funnier with the Italian, smoking, priest.
Spyderman
AG
Dick Winters said:

There are way too many things working against the alien theory, the least of which being the great filter arguments....
Dick, you really need to watch the film The Phenomenon. The evidence for this reality is overwhelming. Our neighborhood is really big with many neighbors.

The greater good?
degreedy
AG
I do need to watch it. They carry it on Netflix or somewhere similar?
Spyderman
AG
Dick Winters said:

I do need to watch it. They carry it on Netflix or somewhere similar?
Caught it on Vimeo-right at 20 bucks.

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG

The greater good?
UTExan
Kinross, Michigan UFO incident in which an F-89C interceptor and its pilot "disappeared".

It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TexAggee05
AG

Spyderman
AG

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG

Many myths and legends are proving to have a basis in fact. Using a technique developed by CIA for our military.
More dots to connect here.

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG

Enlightening

The greater good?
degreedy
AG
"This video has been removed by the uploader."
Faustus
Burdizzo said:

From Father Guido Sarducci in 1979...

Quote:

The weather has really been something. It's been cold all over. When I left Rome yesterday, it was two. The fountains were frozen and everything. And that's Celsius. It's all the way down to Celsius. In Naples it was only up to ten, and down in Reggio Calabria, home of the Marconi School of Broadcasting, my alma mater, it was twelve. It was a little warmer in Palermo, sixteen in the Conca d'Oro. Up north in Venice, a cold minus two. In the sister city of Trieste, two, too. Over in Milano, it was one degree. Bologna was three. Skies clear in Bologna tonight. A good night for spotting U.F.O.'s "oofoes" we call them in Italy.

I once saw a UFO near Bologna. I was driving from Assisi on this road here, and it was late at night, and from nowhere there were these two giant white lights and it just zoomed right past me real fast and it just seemed to disappear. It was about ten feet long I would say real sleek looking looked a lot like a Corvette. And as soon as it was gone I said to myself, did I see that or not? And you see, that's what they do to you. They shoot you with something, some kind of ray gun and it makes you doubt that you saw them. If you think you've never seen one, you probably see them all the time.

And after what happened to me, I started carrying my camera with me at all times, just to prove to myself that I'm not hallucinating. Was just a few months ago that I spotted one again. I was in Los Angeles at the home of a friend of mine, Rainbow is her name. Fortunately, I had my camera with me. You can't tell much from the photo, but it was kind of silvery looking. And it was in the air a long time, just kind of hovering there. And Rainbow says "Listen: all the dogs are barking." And it was true all the dogs were barking.

And then it just kind of very slowly drifted away. I had this blow-up made of the UFO. I know what you're thinking: you think it's just the Goodyear blimp. That's what everybody says. But I did some research and called the Goodyear Blimp people and they told me their nearest blimp was miles away from where I spotted this UFO. And that's when it dawned on me. Don't you think that if these aliens are smart enough to get here, they're smart enough to disguise their spaceships as Goodyear Blimps?

Come on they weren't born yesterday. They've been spying on us like this for years and years. And my research proves that about one out of every five sightings of Goodyear Blimps is actually a flying saucer in disguise. So, don't take any chances. If you ever see what you think is the Goodyear Blimp, call the police, call the mayor of your town, call the president, even call your senators you can never tell.

Pretty funny.
YouBet
AG
I don't know where to post this so I'll post it here for funsies and as an escape from election talk. This is about the Chinese lunar lander that is on the Moon right now which I had no idea was even happening.

https://www.slashgear.com/chinese-lunar-rover-cruises-565-meters-on-the-far-side-of-the-moon-25644305/

Quote:

Data transmitted back to Earth about the rock is being analyzed. One of the most critical features of the mission is that scientists are carrying out the first measurements of radiation on the moon. Radiation data is being acquired using a neutron radiation detector aboard the rover. The surface of the moon is highly radioactive.

A study showed that the Moon's surface is approximately 2 to 3 times as radioactive as the International Space Station. It's 300 times more radioactive than the surface of the Earth in Beijing. Dealing with space radiation is one of the biggest challenges humans face as they look for a sustained presence on the Moon and Mars in the future.
So, how did our astronauts survive this radiation while on the moon? Our suits stopped 300x normal radiation levels?
Burdizzo
AG
YouBet said:

I don't know where to post this so I'll post it here for funsies and as an escape from election talk. This is about the Chinese lunar lander that is on the Moon right now which I had no idea was even happening.

https://www.slashgear.com/chinese-lunar-rover-cruises-565-meters-on-the-far-side-of-the-moon-25644305/

Quote:

Data transmitted back to Earth about the rock is being analyzed. One of the most critical features of the mission is that scientists are carrying out the first measurements of radiation on the moon. Radiation data is being acquired using a neutron radiation detector aboard the rover. The surface of the moon is highly radioactive.

A study showed that the Moon's surface is approximately 2 to 3 times as radioactive as the International Space Station. It's 300 times more radioactive than the surface of the Earth in Beijing. Dealing with space radiation is one of the biggest challenges humans face as they look for a sustained presence on the Moon and Mars in the future.
So, how did our astronauts survive this radiation while on the moon? Our suits stopped 300x normal radiation levels?

The questions should be if humans can survive that level of radiation and if not, what should be done to limit the exposure. Just because it is 300x what we see here on Earth does not mean it isn't survivable. Heck when we first started sending men to space there was a question if man could survive long term weightlessness.
YouBet
AG
A related article says humans can survive 1-2 months on the moon at this level of exposure. Beyond that and you are toast.
Spyderman
AG
Dick Winters said:

"This video has been removed by the uploader."
dang...Courtney gave a great explanation for why much of his RV work revolved around ET. Not sure why it was blocked..will post again if/when available.

The greater good?
Spyderman
Spyderman
AG

The greater good?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.