Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

303,478 Views | 2244 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
G Martin 87 said:

Inexplicable.

Go ahead. Call me a Grammarist.
When you're right, you're right. Then again, you might be a grammarian. I said might...
UTExan
Spyderman said:

Spyder, do you believe the Nazis escaped to Antarctica after WW2 and perfected their advanced weapons technology?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
boulderaggie
AG
Antarctica!
Redstone
AG
Evidence is very solid of lines straight into Argentina. Not really a conspiracy theory, given how much first-hand testimony was collected.
Redstone
AG
As for underwater bases, we have first-hand testimonies from Navy pilots of unidentifiable craft, breaking the known laws of physics, slamming into Pacific off of San Diego.
Redstone
AG
Reference

Redstone
AG
Also: at least a few dozen civilizations - exactly as I've been saying for years.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2020/06/15/there-are-36-intelligent-alien-civilizations-in-our-galaxy-say-scientists/amp/
DE4D
AG
The navy patent that was recently in the news is "supposedly" air/sea vessel .... but one scientist described it travelling thru solids.. which was weird.
Shakes the Clown
boulderaggie said:

I wonder what's involved in gaining access to the Roswell crash site and sifting through some dirt?

Here's what was found though many years later there:

Google: Roswell rock

Redstone
AG
DO IT

?1592355174
Agristotle
AG
I've been to Roswell several times, the town is full of people trying to monetize the crash (there's even a motel named something like the "Alie-Inn" with a grey on the sign. :-) There are people out there that say they will take you to "crash sites" and "underground tunnels" but pretty sketchy sounding. My guess is the real site is one of the most heavily scrutinized patches of desert in the world. But if you are ever there, do take in the museum.
UTExan
Civil.Savage said:

The navy patent that was recently in the news is "supposedly" air/sea vessel .... but one scientist described it travelling thru solids.. which was weird.
Which suggests inter-dimensionality?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Spyderman
AG
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
DE4D
AG
I think it suggests that if you move fast enough solids are essentially liquids

Frequency, energy, vibration.... yaddayadda 3/6/9
lunchbox
stetson
AG
Agristotle said:

I've been to Roswell several times, the town is full of people trying to monetize the crash (there's even a motel named something like the "Alie-Inn" with a grey on the sign. :-) There are people out there that say they will take you to "crash sites" and "underground tunnels" but pretty sketchy sounding. My guess is the real site is one of the most heavily scrutinized patches of desert in the world. But if you are ever there, do take in the museum.

Love Roswell for this reason. Fun place to visit! The Starbucks has a space alien in place of the mermaid, lol.
boulderaggie
AG
If anyone ever gets access to that ranch, you gotta PM me!
PatriotAg02
AG
POTUS just admitted there are aliens (not that anyone is surprised) without actually saying it. Body language tells all.
Spyderman
AG
Stump02 said:

POTUS just admitted there are aliens (not that anyone is surprised) without actually saying it. Body language tells all.
Interesting...came across this yesterday on another site:

Today President Trump was asked by his son Don about the Roswell case and basically appeared to respond validating it. From minute 18: Don: "I really want to know. Will you ever open up Roswell." Trump: I think it is a cute question but there are actually millions and millions of people that want to go there that want to see it. I won't talk you about it what I know about it but it's very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place. A lot of people that want to know what's going on. Don: Are you saying that you may declassify, you'll you'll, you'll take it? Trump: (smiling) "I'll have to think about that one."
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
TRADUCTOR
Spyderman said:

Maybe this proves what humans can do with 100s years construction schedule, no human rights, no internet's, TVs.
Spyderman
Spyderman
AG

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Trump on Roswell: 'I won't talk to you about what I know about it, but it's very interesting'

This comes from an interview that his son had with the POTUS a couple of days ago. Interesting to say the least. Pres can be loose cannon at times, he might just NGAF and let the cat out of the bag. JFK was about to release some info supposedly....

Might be a good time to do it oddly. That would certainly bring the idea of "we all one species". CREATED EQUALLY. ONE..UNITED.

In this for the long run.

Also hearing that there maybe something released via the media soon regarding ET issue.

I've got my popcorn..

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG

The greater good?
The Fife
Spyderman said:

Might be a good time to do it oddly. That would certainly bring the idea of "we all one species". CREATED EQUALLY. ONE..UNITED.

In this for the long run.

Also hearing that there maybe something released via the media soon regarding ET issue.

I've got my popcorn..

At this point I'd tell them to take me along with them
Spyderman
AG

Just a short interview piece with Francis, a man who experienced a craft landing and occupants at his school yard in Runa, Zimbabwe back in 1994. A documentary of this event has been in works for several years. Supposed to be released in Jan 2021.

Just me maybe, but in light of whats going on concerning race relations today, this film could really have a positive effect in terms of coming together. We should not be afraid to embrace not only our differences, but the fact that we are one species. A special one.

The young children at the Runa school did not have an agenda.

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Wilson doc leak

This leak is not going to go away..

The greater good?
The Fife
Quote:

Just me maybe, but in light of whats going on concerning race relations today, this film could really have a positive effect in terms of coming together. We should not be afraid to embrace not only our differences, but the fact that we are one species. A special one.

I've thought that for a while now, that the only thing that would unify all the different groups of humans would be the discovery of intelligent life out there.
Spyderman
AG

In June 2019, a 15-page document was leaked, purporting to be a detailed note of a conversation that took place in 2002 between former Admiral Thomas Wilson and Dr. Eric Davis. They cover Wilson's failed attempt in 1997 to gain access to a deeply classified program to study and reverse-engineer an alien craft/UFO. Wilson at the time was Deputy Head of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) and as such was surprised when he was informed that he didn't have a "need to know."

Joe Murgia ("UFOJoe") has written a 24K word, four-part analysis of the Davis-Wilson notes. He is also friends with Dr. Davis as well as another key player in this drama, Navy Commander Will Miller. Murgia concludes that the document is indeed authentic and that the key individuals involved in all this feel that they are under either a legal or ethical obligation to remain silent.

The greater good?
lunchbox
Last night...

Decay
AG
Totally faked. Some nice tweets about it but the gist is:
Bad motion tracking
No motion blur
Same animation used for two different videos (that are clearly not the same time)
lunchbox
I also had an issue that in a huge city no one else seems to have seen it (or at least posted about it)
Spyderman
AG
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jgx573/senate-intelligence-committee-confirms-the-us-navy-has-a-ufo-task-force

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/science/classified-ufo-briefings-senators-disturbed-expert

The greater good?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.