Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

MIRROR OUT KYLE FIELD!

193,609 Views | 787 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by TyHolden
brazagg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everyone should practice their aiming skills on bullhorn guy as they walk into Kyle.
BQ87
AG
quote:
You don't even need to point anything at the players. Just bring a laser-pointer and your mom's favorite crystal vase and the laser will refract 100 different ways...

Example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-KQm1ZB-E
Thanks, that laser burned my retinas when it reflected back at the viewer.
Bockaneer
AG
quote:
Texas Tech Universe
posted 1:19p, 10/17/08

Wow I can't believe Aggies are this dumb. Man, you just don't think things out, do you?

You see, Cap'n Leach has been way ahead of you guys on this. He knew the day would come when a particularly similar-thinking fanbase would create such a dastardly plan. He has been prepared since he took over in 2000.

The Texas Tech Red Raiders' countermeasure:

That's right. Bass boat glitter! You Ags have made fun of it for years. Now who's laughing?! Looks like you guys run the risk of vaporizing yourselves.

Good day!

POTT! Looks like Leach watches Pinky and The Brain as well...

and pg18 for those at home keeping score

[This message has been edited by Bockaneer (edited 10/18/2008 10:21a).]
LihaiAg06
AG
This thread has brought me much laughter.
OldArmyAggie94
AG
If you need one I have an extra one.....
MurphyMID
All that talk...

Only 5 mirrors in the whole place.

I am, frankly, quite disappointed...
Shiner Bock
AG
agreed, i have only spotted 2 from tv
ikema
AG
Foiled again. The Aggie Death Ray - Mirror Out of Kyle Field needs some additional fine-tuning (I assume will I be accused of claiming "moral victory" for suggesting the Mirror Out needs fine-tuning). Check the mirror, we're looking better.
regurkmatt
so how did this turn out?
Face
AG
Someone beamed Crabtree in the eye and the ball bounced off his chest into the waiting hands of Mike Bennett in the 3rd quarter.
AggieManDan
There is a rumor that the beam was deflected off of the bass boat paint job helmets and actually hurt our team.
BQ87
AG
No incinerations.
Maegnas Is My Name
quote:
There is a rumor of a plan being formed to dispense mirrors throughout the student section in an effort to create a "solar beam" of sorts to interfere with play on the field. This is not only illegal, but potentially hazardous to the players on the field.

what a dumb president we have. what law says that shining light in someone's eyes is illegal? and how is it hazardous? it's not any more dangerous than shining a flashlight in someones' eyes on a night time camping trip is. she ain't old army or new army, just dumb army.
Juneau
AG
I'd like to nominate a few more people for dumb army.
ShouldastayedataTm
ok finally had to get on here. Geez this was epic.
acidic36
AG
I saw 3 mirrors. IT WAS HORRIBLE, how can we expect the team to give 100% when we cant even get but two mirrors out of almost 90,000
montegobay
It was sad Can we try again?
bobinator
AG
I still can't believe anyone thought this was serious or that anyone actually believed that "email" was real
Aggiewife&mom
S
I just now watched the newscast on Youtube. I can't believe they thought it was serious and that they thought someone would dress like that guy!

That was hysterical!
wrestler85*
AG
hey everyone....one more time for those who haven't caught on...the message from murano was a hoax. she actually fully endorses the death ray. she just says the students can't use certain school assets to kill/vaporize players.
bobinator
AG
actually the email was totally real, I'm just the only person who got it
Deuce Ag
TTT
tamuag10
This thread is f-in funnY!

the best is that west texas news station. They took down the video after we made fun of their asses.
Tech-Ex
They took it down when the next sports cast came on. It was a stream from the previous newscast.

The guy also called it for what it was - he said it started as a joke.
AAM02
AG
"Started as a joke" implies that at some point in time it was not a joke, and that is hilarious.
Agnzona
Since the Texas game is in Austin we are going to have to be more creative.

What if someone starts an idea (and gets it to the right people at the school) about putting the game on the Jumbotron at Kyle Field for free. Then everyone brings their mirrors. We would then need to rent a Blimp (Does anyone have any connections for a discount?). Actually we would need two Blimps one here and one in Austin, unless we can somehow sneak a Giant Mirror onto the Blimp that ABC will use. Anyway then we coordinate the aiming of our mirrors at Kyle to the Blimp above College Station (with a giant mirror) that will reflect the death ray to Austin and again reflect from a blimp (preferable a free Blimp not a rented Blimp, two Blimps could get expensive). Anyway the reflect the deathray onto the field. Since most of the crowed in Austin will be sips we do not have to concern ourselves as much with collateral damage.
We need someone inside the Administration to get the ball rolling on the game viewing at Kyle. We also need anyone with any Blimp connections. And maybe some math students to figure all the telemetry and stuff, and some shop guys to polish the giant mirrors. Who’s in?
If in Aggie related businesses want to underwrite the cost of victory we can advertise your business on the Blimps!
Just think of the opportunity! “Aggie Death Ray brought to you by (YOUR BUSINESS NAME HERE)”.
ClickClack
AG
Mirrors reflect light.
ikema
AG
Those Mythbusters fans sure take their science seriously. http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9741919888/m/6211911889 (maybe I shouldn't have posted it under "Ideas:Military/Weapons"
OrygunAg
AG
Weopon of Mass Disruption!

New army has gone to hell. Cant even muster a measly 10000 mirrors to bring the Death Beam to fruition. Well, rome wasnt built in a day and with the buffs coming down, we will have an opportunity to bounce the beam off their ugly '72 chevelle gold helmets.

Maybe to help everyone out, some good steward can place a mirror on each seat in the lower student side. That way they dont even have to think, just pick it up and beam away.

The fox announcers kept raving about how great tcehs hand signals were and how pointless it was for the 12th man to be yelling. I kept thinking: yeah, but what if we could blind them. Lets see them work around that.

[This message has been edited by SeaAg96 (edited 10/23/2008 9:46p).]
MinorChord
AG
Hopefully now we've convinced everyone that Kyle Field is once again safe from the mirrors, so they will be completely unsuspecting when the time is right for the Solar Death Ray to be unleashed!
biglebowski
This thread is amazing!!!!
hartA7
Isn't t+1-1 at night? (when the sun has set already?)
wrestler85*
AG
sea ag 96, instead of blinding the players who are signalling from the sidelines, i'm move that we simply burning the arms off of the coaches who are giving the signals.

does anyone second the motion?
aCosmicBandito
AG
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. Some threads just begin to transform from entertaining into fine art after a while.
PJYoung
AG
I expected an amazing cartoon depiction of Kyle Field mirrored out when I saw that aCosmicBandito had just posted. Disappointed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.