Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

MIRROR OUT KYLE FIELD!

193,636 Views | 787 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by TyHolden
Aggie_Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If listeater is true, this can be true.
ClasslessTechtard
Why would I lie? There is a thread about it at Raider Power in the main Football forum. I looked at KCBD's website for a video link but I guess they haven't put it up yet.
bobinator
AG
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=188&f=1650&t=3216167
yeahtoast
AG
I heard he's the listeater guy....
bobinator
AG
listeater was the biggest texags myth of all time, I've never seen any video to prove that actually happened
yeahtoast
AG
I have it saved to my computer/phone/framedbymybedside and I kiss it every night before I go to sleep.
SeanDaAg2005
AG
quote:
60,000 aggies will bring mirrors, all of which will drop and break resulting in **** having bad luck for 600,000 years.....

FYI 60,000 * 7 = 420,000
Sandman23
AG
This thread is absolutely incredible
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
quote:
Somebody over at texags was talking about laser pointers. Just one person with a laser pointer could be dangerous, not to mention it's a crime.

Like I mentioned earlier, someone needs to investigate this.

wow, what a dumbass. this guy is soooooooooo stupid he is likely a tech reject.
Aggie_Fanatic
AggieManDan
Laser pointers are for unsophisticated idiots just trying to cause trouble.

Our plan is a complex and ingenious scheme involving angles and mirrors and solar energy. (See bobinator's diagram).

I don't want to reveal too much because the media is on to us, but think about it this way: If Kyle Field was filled with un-popped popcorn then there would be snacks for everyone.
Sandman23
AG
Face
AG
Aggie_Fanatic
AG

wareagle044

i support this!

WAR EAGLE!
GIG 'EM!
GetItRight
I will be at the game on Saturday and if I see even one mirror being used in an inappropriate manner I will turn that person in. This is just poor sportsmanship.
SeanDaAg2005
AG
Good luck with that
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
getitright, You sir, are a moron.

[This message has been edited by Aggie_Fanatic (edited 10/17/2008 10:00a).]
Sandman23
AG
Getitright, what seat will you be in so that we can turn our Archimedes 12th Man Death Ray on you when you are on your way to foil (pun) our plans for victory?
brownbrick
AG
Three cheers for the death ray!
wrestler85*
AG
this thread is like a fine wine....it gets better every day.
SeanDaAg2005
AG
On Saturday, you're either with us and the death ray... or you are no longer a cohesive collection of atoms.

Your choice.
Agsportsfan08
Somebody please find a video of the news report from Lubbock. I have to see this.
wrestler85*
AG
if had to bet, i would say the lubbock folks who are saying it made their news are full of it. but kuddos to us if it did make it on their local news!
AggieManDan
quote:
Getitright, what seat will you be in so that we can turn our Archimedes 12th Man Death Ray on you when you are on your way to foil (pun) our plans for victory?

This is the best thread ever.
ClasslessTechtard
How much do you want to lose Wrestler? There are a few of us retards in Lubbock that actually have a sense of humor believe it or not.
AggieManDan
Please do not look directly into this picture. Use your peripherals to see a small taste of what is coming tomorrow.

wrestler85*
AG
techtard, i will send you a check for $50 if you put up a link to video!
admiral the anav
i habs to see this vid.
ClasslessTechtard
Wrestler, they haven't posted the video at their website yet. I just emailed Pete to ask it they will or not. Not sure if he is in Lbk or has already left for Collie Station. I would guess that the more of you requesting the video by way of contacting them via their website the more likely it is that they will host it. www.kcbd.com

I only want your money if we lose to you guys this weekend so I can drown myself in whiskey.
spherical
AG
Thanks to all the really smart guys taking this seriously... id be willing to bet there is an announcement pre-game.

"And just a reminder to our aggies, please keep those mirrors in your pockets and purses"
ClasslessTechtard
Contact KCBD

KCBD - TV NewsChannel 11
5600 Ave. A Lubbock, TX 79404

Main: 806.744.1414
Fax: (806)744-0449

General Contact:11listens@kcbd.com

Someone be a man and spend a dime and call them and see if they did the mirror story or not.
wrestler85*
AG
techtard, i just offered you $50 to provide a link to the video. that's more than most tech grads get in tips in a week...

also, aggies, I think you remember how Dr. Evil tried to use his death ray to extort ONE MILLION DOLLARS from our federal government. I hope that we can all agree that the Fightin' Texas Aggie Death ray should be used only for good...

[This message has been edited by wrestler85 (edited 10/17/2008 10:51a).]
Wayne06
AG
I have no repost skills, but that picture on the bottom of page 7.... Is that the listeater in the crowd about 3 rows above Harrell's head?
Tech-Ex
CT is correct, it was on the news. To be fair, he did say it started as a joke but some where taking it serious.

I would have recorded it but I haven't even figured out how to set the time on my VCR.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.