Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

303,536 Views | 2244 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
East of the rockies you're on the Air.

Uh yeah Art, we cant look at Aliens as constrained by the physical laws the known universe.

Aliens might be inter-dimentional in nature.

Our appreciation of space, distance and time may be of no mind to them.

So the idea that aliens have traveled some long distance to get here may not be the case.

Humans might well be the aliens or genetically engineered by aliens who live amongst us.

There's a half dozen species of animals on earth with no known genetic lineage or genetics we we don't understand.

Octopus for example.

Octopus may be remnants of a species that can genetically alter its own DNA at will.

So we got to look at all this through a lense of something we don't understand, are incapable of comprehending and will never comprehend even if the truth is revealed to us.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Jamey, God does exist. Not what you think they are though. For many, the truth about et will not go over well. Our gov realizes this and elected to go down the current path as early as the late 1930's. The lies must cease.

Here is a good video per Richard Dolan:

one safe place
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

one safe place said:

jamey said:

one safe place said:

"Coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life the universe."

Franklin D. Roosevelt
You, and others, use the word "reality" but I don't think you know what it means. All you have is statement after statement, often by people who are loonies, of what they say they saw. You have not one whit of proof to support what you say your "reality" is.

What do you not believe, that alien life exists somewhere, or that it's here on earth?

My opinion on whether it exists is it seems very likely, huge near infinite universe loaded with planets revolving around stars. Obviously we have no proof other than the laws of physics and chemistry and knowledge that we exist

The question of whether they're out there flying around our planet seems to require unknown physics, so I kinda doubt that. Perhaps there's a leap in physics and technology that could put probes in our orbit after traveling a million years. That seems more plausible
I can have a belief, you can have a belief, those two can be the same, or they can differ. There is only one reality though. The true believer has a "reality" unsupported by a shred of evidence, only statements made by others. If I quote 300 people and post 200 YouTube videos of weird looking people who all say they saw an elephant dancing the Lindy Hop on ice skates, the reality is not that elephants can dance the Lindy Hop on ice skates. The reality is they cannot, until one does.
Yes, the reality crashed in New Mexico in 1947. It's all in the process of being disclosed. HUGE battle taking place currently behind the scenes. For many, it will be a simple confirmation and humanity will be MUCH better off knowing the full truth. A bumpy road ahead? I would guess that would be the case. But our kind needs to know their true place in this big neighborhood.

For others, keep this in mind......the on going cover-up of the reality has been well maintained and most of the true facts hidden from the tax payers. INTENSELY maintained. Always keep that in mind going forward. People have been taken out for wanting to bring this to light. Keep doing your research. You might be surprised what turns up..

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

The truth is hiding in plain site.

It appears "truth" has an alternate definition for you, as does "reality." What you mean is "belief."

Hillenfoetter needs to provide proof. Again, he provides words, statements.
one safe place

Jamey, God does exist. Not what you think they are though. For many, the truth about et will not go over well. Our gov realizes this and elected to go down the current path as early as the late 1930's. The lies must cease.

Here is a good video per Richard Dolan:

Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

one safe place said:

jamey said:

one safe place said:

"Coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life the universe."

Franklin D. Roosevelt
You, and others, use the word "reality" but I don't think you know what it means. All you have is statement after statement, often by people who are loonies, of what they say they saw. You have not one whit of proof to support what you say your "reality" is.

What do you not believe, that alien life exists somewhere, or that it's here on earth?

My opinion on whether it exists is it seems very likely, huge near infinite universe loaded with planets revolving around stars. Obviously we have no proof other than the laws of physics and chemistry and knowledge that we exist

The question of whether they're out there flying around our planet seems to require unknown physics, so I kinda doubt that. Perhaps there's a leap in physics and technology that could put probes in our orbit after traveling a million years. That seems more plausible
I can have a belief, you can have a belief, those two can be the same, or they can differ. There is only one reality though. The true believer has a "reality" unsupported by a shred of evidence, only statements made by others. If I quote 300 people and post 200 YouTube videos of weird looking people who all say they saw an elephant dancing the Lindy Hop on ice skates, the reality is not that elephants can dance the Lindy Hop on ice skates. The reality is they cannot, until one does.
Yes, the reality crashed in New Mexico in 1947. It's all in the process of being disclosed. HUGE battle taking place currently behind the scenes. For many, it will be a simple confirmation and humanity will be MUCH better off knowing the full truth. A bumpy road ahead? I would guess that would be the case. But our kind needs to know their true place in this big neighborhood.

For others, keep this in mind......the on going cover-up of the reality has been well maintained and most of the true facts hidden from the tax payers. INTENSELY maintained. Always keep that in mind going forward. People have been taken out for wanting to bring this to light. Keep doing your research. You might be surprised what turns up..

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

The truth is hiding in plain site.

It appears "truth" has an alternate definition for you, as does "reality." What you mean is "belief."

Hillenfoetter needs to provide proof. Again, he provides words, statements.
I think the topic itself, being so tightly controlled and hidden over the decades encourages a higher grade of decerment than say...Pearl Harbor, etc etc. Clearly "my" truth is built upon a lot of research into the subject. Being a born again Christian, I felt it was important to at least attempt to find some truths regarding the reality. The testimonies, statements, quotes are evidence which could (and hopefully will) be used in courts of law. It's the some total of those statements along with testimonies of folks involved in the back engineering programs that bolster the truth. Some won't believe even if given a ride on a craft or touched one. The ridicule and disinfo have been incredibly effective. NO DOUBT, the reality is.....very real. And I certainly respect any an alternative views. It's who are. Wait till we start to tackle the remote viewing reality...
Leonard H. Stringfield

NTK/50 More UFO Lies & Coverup (03/13/24)

I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of ***extraterrestrial*** UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!

Richard M. Nixon
Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
Unravelling the UFO issue w/ Danny Sheehan (whistleblowers, deathbed testimony, AARO report & more)
Leonard H. Stringfield
Interview with Steve Bassett, UFO Lobbyist! What's Next for UAP Disclosure?
Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield

More toothpaste that won't be going back in that tube...
Leonard H. Stringfield
Ross Coulthart investigates UK's UFO Phenomenon

Yup, it's world-wide as one might suspect.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Deep News: Donald Trump and UFOs - Yeme Jeane

Here, one of Farsight Institute's remote viewers explores Donald Trump regarding the et reality at 2 different times. Dec of 2023 and July 18 this coming summer, the last day of the republican convention.

Totally "blind" she was just given some randomly generated numbers.
Leonard H. Stringfield
"Essentially, though, the big news is how the AARO office just published a report that really strongly debunks any connection of UFO/UAP to anything extraterrestrial in any way. This is right out of the 1950s USAF debunking tactics. To call this report weak would be an understatement. There's zero transparency in terms of supporting any of its data or conclusions."
Richard Dolan-the top historian/researcher on the subject ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
The fear of "CATASTROPHIC DISCLOSURE": The new US intelligence/defense community term for transparent, honest, EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality and decades old intensely maintained COVER-UP disclosures that would expose them and set humanity on a proper development track. Impressive how effective the ridicule and disinformation tactics have been over the many decades. The longer the cover-up stays in place, the more disruptive the disclosures will be. How will they navigate what's coming? How will the lying be addressed? This issue has always been the pivot point for continuing to live a lie or a normal, healthy, productive progression as a species. What else has OUR gov been lying about? Which non-gov entities (DEFENSE CONTRACTORS et.al.) have been complicit in the scheme? Just how complete and truthful will any disclosures be? What will be withheld? What's mainstream/legacy media afraid of? What are our intelligence agencies and Pentagon afraid of? Are they victims of the carefully crafted stigma? Is it journalistic "responsibility" or something else? Perhaps it's "journalistic irresponsibility"?
Leonard H. Stringfield
The Truth About UFOs, Alien Technology & Extraterrestrial Contact - Dr Steven Greer

Good information per the Founder of The Disclosure Project
WestHoustonAg79
Staff. Used to love me some spyderman and lift him up when people came down on him. But this needs to end if he's just going to post to himself. Can we get welfare check on him? He's in B/CS. I'm scared his cats are going to eat him when he mysteriously stops posting again.

And for you 2+ cat people… that's a real thing.
Leonard H. Stringfield
WestHoustonAg79 said:

Staff. Used to love me some spyderman and lift him up when people came down on him. But this needs to end if he's just going to post to himself. Can we get welfare check on him? He's in B/CS. I'm scared his cats are going to eat him when he mysteriously stops posting again.

And for you 2+ cat people… that's a real thing.
I can tell you personally, that staff don't take kindly to those attempting to derail a thread. This coming from Spydy and numerous others that simply wanted to get the truth out.

Simply trying to keep the thread on point and updated when needed. Roll with it...

That's free suggestion for Wed..

Me and the 3 gatos are doing really well here on Old College Road. They are very well fed...don't think they will be looking my way lol. The possum however...

Since you checked in here....what are your thoughts on the extraterrestrial reality, the on going cover-up and what appears to be a disclosure process taking place?

Leonard H. Stringfield
As mentioned earlier on this thread, the next project will involve another one of those mysteries....remote viewing. For now, that subject will be intermixed on this current thread. NHI and RV are very much interrelated.

Here we have the Future Forecasting Group collecting data on the target....The Great Pyramid. Farsight Institute had done a similar viewing years ago and the data suggested very cleary that we had assistance in it's construction. Lets see what these guys "SEE"...

Leonard H. Stringfield

Some interesting thoughts regarding the ridicule/disinfo tactics targeted at the reality.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Featured in: Franklin D. Roosevelt Quotes

Leonard H. Stringfield

Tues bonus quote:

"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colours, and it was about the size of the moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure: I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified flying objects in the sky."

Former President of the United States, Jimmy Carter following his sighting along with many others of a UFO at Leary, Georgia in October 1969.

Stat Monitor Repairman
This latest guy Rogan has on gives an eyewitness account of having witnessed the Phoenix lights.

Describes something the scale of an imperial star destroyer.

Not more then 1000 foot off the ground over Tempe,AZ.

Something inexplicable.

Massive

Quiet.

Tubular shaped.

Had some texture.

Backlighting from the stars showed it had apparatus on it of some kind.

Describes it 'glitching'. Says he could see it and then he couldn't. Blurred like Predator.

Lights were a part of the craft. White or off white in color. Maybe a half dozen.

Says it dissapeared like the northern lights.

Moving at slow speed. Looked at it for 20-seconds.

Says it was not triangular, but a shape he hasn't seen before and has trouble describing.

Says it had to have been an extra-terrestrial craft.

At about 1:40 in is where he tells the story.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

This latest guy Rogan has on gives an eyewitness account of having witnessed the Phoenix lights.

Something inexplicable.

Massive

Quiet.

Tubular shaped.

Had some texture.

Describes it 'glitching'. Says he could see it and then he couldn't. Blurred like Predator.

Lights were a part of the craft. White or off white in color. Maybe a half dozen.

Says it was not triangular, but a shape he hasn't seen before and has trouble describing.

So many people saw this evidently. Even the gov of AZ.

Some interesting data involving the event was collected by Farsight Institute:

TRADUCTOR
The 1 civilian aviator that reported seeing was Kurt Russel AKA Snake Plisken. Snake scared off the intergalactic attack.
Leonard H. Stringfield

Ross Coulthart says The Whistleblowers WILL come forward, patience must be had
one safe place
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Something inexplicable.

Massive

Quiet.

Tubular shaped.

Had some texture.

Did he happen to get any pictures or a video?
Leonard H. Stringfield
TRADUCTOR said:

The 1 civilian aviator that reported seeing was Kurt Russel AKA Snake Plisken. Snake scared off the intergalactic attack.
I recall seeing Kurt recount the story of him flying into Phoenix that evening.
Stat Monitor Repairman
No. He said he was inside the house and his roommate was outside and says you gotta come look it this. Says he goes outside and watches it go over his head then disappear.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Burchett believes consensus in Congress is that UFOs are non-human intelligence.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
2023NCAggies

Just dropping in to say thank you. I just started reading this thread. Love and your work on here

Space and undercover space programs that are reverse engineering alien tech gets the imagination flowing

Keep it up. You part of any of their groups? At one time they had groups around the country trying to call them down and see weird stuff. Wish I could check that out
Leonard H. Stringfield
Thanks for those kind words. I started this thread a few years back after becoming pretty convinced there was something very real to it. Oddly, I dove in for religious reasons. And the more I dug, the more it became apparent some were covering up the reality. Much has changed to say the least. Doing the work of the evangelist I suppose...I knew at some point others would be wearing my shoes and going through a similar situation. Just want to create an awareness of the subject, especially for my favorite folks..fellow aggies. Not a member of any group, just a few internet sites. Member of Richard Dolans site, one of the top researchers and historians on the subject. Highly recommend his works and site. Yes, I do think it's possibly to telepathically communicate at least on some level with these beings. I have not, but would love to see someone to this. There is a very informative thread going on here on TA on the Entertainment Board. Highly recommend visiting there. Here is the link:

UAP thread
Leonard H. Stringfield

UTExan
Try this strange story about an 1879 New Mexico massacre:
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.