***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

250,785 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They'll always have "4 starters in the all star game" and "in playoff hunt in September" banners to hang in the horse barn
Silent For Too Long
Something something .001% something something something.
Legal Custodian
AG
Congrats on the title Astros!
jkag89
I regret I have only two blue stars to give this post, One here, one on the 'Stros thread.
BadAggie
AG
Prosperdick said:

They'll always have "4 starters in the all star game" and "in playoff hunt in September" banners to hang in the horse barn

Hang the banner
BadAggie
AG
Panama Red said:

Should have learned from Texans letterman jacket incident.

Marvin
AG
Prosperdick said:

Don't forget:

BoChY iS a GeNiUs

liNeUp oF dEaTh

WOn tHe TrAdE dEaDLiNe

aStRoS hAvE HaD eVeRy ChAnCe tO cAtCh Us.

PyThAgOreaN pRoJeCtIoN is 157 WiNs!

All kidding aside, who knows how the season will turn out. Baseball can be a cruel mistress.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
aggiedata
AG
Well guys

Marvin
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Not quite yet but the team has picked up the scent and is hot on the trail. We'll see how it ends- could go three different ways.

The difference is the Astros actually have titles and know that you don't win them in August. But you certainly can lose them!
tjack16
AG
Legal Custodian said:

You mean the one we won about 10 months ago? Thanks
kb2001
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Thanks! You're about 10 months late
Legal Custodian
AG
My bad, y'all are talking so much trash I figured y'all won again. Forgot y'all were just in second place. My mistake!
Dies Irae
Legal Custodian said:

Marvin
AG
Ah, there is the .001!
aggiedata
AG
15 days ago

kb2001
AG
Legal Custodian said:

My bad, y'all are talking so much trash I figured y'all won again. Forgot y'all were just in second place. My mistake!
Marvin
AG
aggiedata said:

15 days ago

What a difference 15 days can make!
South Platte
Man, every Astros fan on Texags is taking their best shot tonight. Been salivating for months waiting for the chance to pounce, and pounce y'all did. Fair enough.

Meanwhile …..
aggiedata
AG
fullback44
AG
As an Astros fan I have to say there is a long ways to go for both of these teams this month …. Both teams have pitching issues …. I have been worried about our starters since we lost Garcia

But here's the good thing for all of us .. Wiggy is fixing to kick some arse and the Aggies are fixing to be rolling…. I would take a big Aggoe football year over any of this stuff
Marvin
AG
South Platte said:

Man, every Astros fan on Texags is taking their best shot tonight. Been salivating for months waiting for the chance to pounce, and pounce y'all did. Fair enough.

Meanwhile …..

All good, brother. You and Legal showed up.
Furlock Bones
AG
I heard a rumor that something happened. It can't possibly be true can it?

Farmer1906
AG
South Platte said:

Meanwhile …..

Good gif usage.
The Porkchop Express
fullback44 said:

As an Astros fan I have to say there is a long ways to go for both of these teams this month …. Both teams have pitching issues …. I have been worried about our starters since we lost Garcia

But here's the good thing for all of us .. Wiggy is fixing to kick some arse and the Aggies are fixing to be rolling…. I would take a big Aggoe football year over any of this stuff

One thing that Astro and Ranger fans can agree on is that you are going to be really disappointed and I can only assume you are drunk.
fullback44
AG
Nope .. this is our year .. Wiggy fixing to crazy like Johnny did .. trust me I'm feeling the force
Dies Irae
The Porkchop Express said:

fullback44 said:

One thing that Astro and Ranger fans can agree on is that you are going to be really disappointed and I can only assume you are drunk.

I heard Jerrod Johnson's shoulder is all better after surgery
The Porkchop Express
Dies Irae said:

The Porkchop Express said:

fullback44 said:

I heard Jerrod Johnson's shoulder is all better after surgery
I heard Chip Ambres will turn the program around!
LarryElder
Normally wouldn't care about the rangers but since their fans are mostly fat dbags they deserve all the scorn and ridicule thrown their way

tjack16
AG
I think the Astros or Orioles will win the AL this year but I dont see anybody beating the Dodgers or Braves in the World Series
JDUB08AG
AG
tjack16 said:

I think the Astros or Orioles will win the AL this year but I dont see anybody beating the Dodgers or Braves in the World Series

Nobody was gonna beat the 2019 Astros either.
BMX Bandit
look on the brightside ranger fan:

at least no one can blow a save today
jkag89
JDUB08AG said:

tjack16 said:

Nobody was gonna beat the 2019 Astros either.
Or the 2022 Effin' Dodgers.
TefIon Don
AG
LarryElder said:

Normally wouldn't care about the rangers but since their fans are mostly fat dbags they deserve all the scorn and ridicule thrown their way

Alright, which one of you Ranger fans smashed this guys wife?
Furlock Bones
AG
Dodgers only win Mickey Mouse championships.
Prosperdick
AG
Furlock Bones said:

Dodgers only win Mickey Mouse championships.
They can talk about asterisks all they want about '17, I could care less but if you REALLY want to talk asterisks 2020 WS is the granddaddy of them all. They should have made that trophy out of the same cardboard they used for the fake fans in the stands.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.