Biden declares Easter "Transgender Day of Visibility"

27,151 Views | 826 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Rongagin71
Beer Baron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Clearly, Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson have declared war on Christianity.
DeProfundis
Beer Baron said:

dermdoc said:

Just curious, does a transgender females rights supersede my wife and daughter's rights if they do not want them in their bathrooms?
How do your wife and daughters feel about transgender males who were born female?

We have a quick hack. We call them females. It's like when Tom Cruise has a cool mask in Mission Impossible; it doesn't make him a 65 year old Asian dude.
DeProfundis
schmendeler said:

Your right to privacy doesn't mean that others can't use the bathroom if they need to. Your stance effectively means that trans people can't use the restroom if there is no gender neutral option. (which by my experience is at least 90% of businesses)

Why does your wife and daughters discomfort override a trans person's need to use the restroom?

What if I identify as an animal and there is no litter box? Or I'm a gigantic baby and there's not a changing station that holds me? Do I maybe go use the bathroom of my biological sex and suspend the fetish until afterward?
schmendeler
AG
DeProfundis said:

Beer Baron said:

dermdoc said:

Just curious, does a transgender females rights supersede my wife and daughter's rights if they do not want them in their bathrooms?
How do your wife and daughters feel about transgender males who were born female?

We have a quick hack. We call them females. It's like when Tom Cruise has a cool mask in Mission Impossible; it doesn't make him a 65 year old Asian dude.

I have a feeling dermdoc's wife and daughter wouldn't want these "females" in their restroom. Which restroom should they use?

TxAgPreacher
S
How many pages are you going to attack our faith, and then pretend its not under attack?

If y'all are so sick of the "faux outrage" then why don't you give it a rest?

I'll admit to attacking the transsexual ideology, not the people. I've yet to see the Christ haters attack the actual teaching of Christ, and explain how their ideology doesn't destroy society. It's perverse because it breaks down the family, and the natural order. Its perverse because instead of teaching them to be happy just the way they are, that they need to cop off body parts, have open wounds for the rest of their lives, and go around committing sins that bring diseases with no cure.

God's law say's He created them male and female, in His image. They are fine the way they are. That is also a scientific, and biological fact. Which one is harmful? It's a scientific fact that best outcomes come from the traditional family. The other leads to suicide, and is by definition a mental illness.
DeProfundis
This thread is also hilarious and sad as an example of how leftward we have crept as a society. Dermdoc is seen as a reactionary right winger for suggesting trans people in public use gender neutral bathrooms.

Imagine that question 30 years ago, the responses would range from "laughter" to "hit them with hammers". Dermdoc would have been seen as an off the wall loony liberal
DeProfundis
schmendeler said:

DeProfundis said:

Beer Baron said:

dermdoc said:

I have a feeling dermdoc's wife and daughter wouldn't want these "females" in their restroom. Which restroom should they use?

The same one your wife would use if she went to Halloween as Freddy Krueger
Macarthur
No one is attacking your faith. We're just saying you can't use your faith as a weapon to legislate the rest of us.
DeProfundis
Macarthur said:

No one is attacking your faith. We're just saying you can't use your faith as a weapon to legislate the rest of us.

We are going to do that. Our founding documents literally say rights are endowed by the creator. Act accordingly
dermdoc
AG
schmendeler said:

Your right to privacy doesn't mean that others can't use the bathroom if they need to. Your stance effectively means that trans people can't use the restroom if there is no gender neutral option. (which by my experience is at least 90% of businesses)

Why does your wife and daughters discomfort override a trans person's need to use the restroom?

Nobody is saying they can not use the restroom of their birth gender. It is pretty obvious that my family's rights are being superceded.

No one is keeping them from using the bathroom.

I can't use the ladies bathroom, correct? What if I feel "more comfortable" there?

This argument is completely illogical.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
schmendeler
AG
DeProfundis said:

schmendeler said:

DeProfundis said:

Beer Baron said:

dermdoc said:

So, the women's restroom?
TxAgPreacher
S
Macarthur said:

I can and I will. The truth is my sword!
Quote:

Eph 6:10-20 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
dermdoc
AG
Macarthur said:

We can elect and vote for who we want. And they can pass legislation we support. Just like lib cities can do. And legislate stuff I disagree with.

And the Supreme Court is no longer a pawn to smash states' rights. As it should be.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Macarthur
You all realize this is a really poor long term strategy?
TxAgPreacher
S
So is aborting all the liberal children.

No, I don't think it is a bad strategy. Winning is winning.

We call that conserving our culture.
DeProfundis
schmendeler said:

DeProfundis said:

schmendeler said:

DeProfundis said:

Beer Baron said:

dermdoc said:

Yes, if those are women. My first thought would be that we should make it a society where women don't have to use the bathroom next to someone who looks like a man, but that's wasn't the question.

It should feel awkward for them, it should feel awkward for the people in the bathroom, whether that's dermdoc's wife, my wife or my daughters. They're crazy, and they're manifesting signs of their mental illness in their appearance, nothing about that is normal and should be treated as such
Macarthur
This thread has gone about like I thought it would...
TxAgPreacher
S
Is there a liberal here willing to attack the Christian doctrine that the tradition family is best for society, OR defend transsexualism/queer theory?

If not I'll not suffer any more of the same tired non arguments, and ad hom attacks on those trying to do what is good and decent and right. Engage in the argument, or you have no right to talk about what is right or wrong.
dermdoc
AG
Macarthur said:

Truth is always worth the fight. And those words have been said a lot of times. Like to our Founders by the English.
DeProfundis
Macarthur said:

Why? The left needs no precedent to do anything, they'll do it anyway when they have the power to do so. The right needs to act likewise. The unfortunate truth is we have an authentic left in the country, we do not have an authentic right, but we are getting there
AGC
AG
DeProfundis said:

schmendeler said:

DeProfundis said:

schmendeler said:

DeProfundis said:

Beer Baron said:

dermdoc said:

Yes, if those are women. My first thought would be that we should make it a society where women don't have to use the bathroom next to someone who looks like a man, but that's wasn't the question.

It should feel awkward for them, it should feel awkward for the people in the bathroom, whether that's dermdoc's wife, my wife or my daughters. They're crazy, and they're manifesting signs of their mental illness in their appearance, nothing about that is normal and should be treated as such

To add:

Being a man or woman is more than clothing and telling people how you want to be treated. It's a collection of shared experience that no trans person can ever tap into. That's why all of this fretting about bathroom rights is immaterial: if the trans woman was truly a woman, they'd understand the fear and discomfort they were causing and wouldn't force it on women.

For all the 'you guys want to control women's bodies' lobby we have arguing, that same crew now wants to tell women who can go in their spaces and whether they should be able to feel safe and comfortable or not.
Beer Baron
AG

Quote:

How many pages are you going to attack our faith, and then pretend its not under attack?
If a comment about Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson joining forces to fight Christianity through scheduling 4/20 on Easter one year isn't an attack on your religion I don't know what is. I can't believe they've spent so much time making documentaries and movies about the Holocaust when a true story of perseverance in the face of persecution like yours hasn't been told yet.
Beer Baron
AG
Macarthur said:

This thread has gone about like I thought it would...
I'm surprised it took this long to get to randomly bolding phrases and just quoting giant walls of Bible verses as if they were arguments.
TxAgPreacher
S
In a way you're correct. Your side has mad no arguments as to how it is bad. More of a halfhearted attempt at mocking it. So yes you are attacking it, but its really weak. You're making fun of the faith, and attacking it by implying that is bigoted or bad in some way, without actually saying how. How are traditional values bad for society?
747Ag
AG
TxAgPreacher
S
Ok I need to stop. I'll check in later and see if there is any actual arguments.
Beer Baron
AG
I'm not mocking Christianity. There are plenty of Christians who understand how the calendar works and didn't freak out and have their Easter dominated by thoughts of trans people doing something on a day that happened to be Easter this one time. No one's mocking them. We're mocking your hysterics.
Beer Baron
AG

Quote:

Ok I need to stop
You already said you were once. I'm sure it'll stick this time though.
dermdoc
AG
Hearing I am on the "wrong side of history" fires me up!
Beer Baron
AG

Quote:

Fine, but I suspect the screaming would be loud and severe if any of the trans people in schmendeler's post actually did what you're asking of them and used the women's restroom.
DeProfundis
Beer Baron said:

Quote:

Fine, but I suspect the screaming would be loud and severe if any of the trans people in schmendeler's post actually did what you're asking of them and used the women's restroom.

I hope so
Macarthur
TxAgPreacher said:

In a way you're correct. Your side has mad no arguments as to how it is bad. More of a halfhearted attempt at mocking it. So yes you are attacking it, but its really weak. You're making fun of the faith, and attacking it by implying that is bigoted or bad in some way, without actually saying how. How are traditional values bad for society?

I'm not implying anything...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
Beer Baron
AG
So basically, you just want to scream at them no matter what they do then. I mean, I know you personally want to do much more than scream at them, but the collective "you" want to scream at them no matter what.
dermdoc
AG
Macarthur said:

TxAgPreacher said:

I'm not implying anything...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot

I agree. The trans females who are making my wife and daughters feel uncomfortable using the bathroom are being intolerant of others feelings So they are bigots

Thanks.
dermdoc
AG
schmendeler said:

So I can use the ladies bathroom with no problem? I mean, I need to go.

I would get arrested.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.