Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

RWB out for OSU Game [Original thread -Staff]

116,510 Views | 429 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bonfired
NorCal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Snake
ProudAg16
AG
This is incredible!
LihaiAg06
FrontPorchAg
Corp block fail.
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
Corp block fail.
Agree. Still bad ass what the rest of the stadium did. I do get pissed though seeing that brown on the bottom row. Very proud to be an ag and glad this still gets the attention it deserves each year. Very cool to see the history on how it started.
GrapevineAg
AG
I was very proud to be an Aggie, and an American, that day.
ctucker11
AG
quote:
quote:
Corp block fail.
Agree. Still bad ass what the rest of the stadium did. I do get pissed though seeing that brown on the bottom row. Very proud to be an ag and glad this still gets the attention it deserves each year. Very cool to see the history on how it started.

Wearing the uniform not patriotic enough for you? Many of those cadets have commissions to join the military and fight for our freedom upon graduation.

Regardless, seeing this always makes me proud to be an Aggie!
Teacher_Ag
AG
quote:
I do get pissed though seeing that brown on the bottom row.

Congratulations, you color coordinated your shirt for one day. A lot of those guys wearing their uniforms went over to Iraq and Afghanistan and got shot at and some of them didn't come home.

MW03
AG
Still amazes me to this day.

I remember learning about it because it was written on the whiteboards in the lecture halls before class. After that, it was just kind of "understood" that we were going to do the RWB out. I definitely took for granted the effort it took by those that planned it to get this done in about a week's time. Just goes to show how well they organized it and got the word out in a world before Twitter and Facebook.

Charlie 31
AG
God Bless Texas A&M University, God Bless Texas, and God Bless the United States of America!!!
Lungblood
Those who do work, get to eat.
DavidFigs15
Awesome, just awesome!
HBCanine08
AG
I read the first page and kept thinking, "wtf? When do we play OSU?"

Good bull.
itsyourboypookie
Texags
vivalareza
Wife and I still have our white shirts. Fortunate to be part of that symbol of patriotism. Not Rule #1 appropriate.

C/O 2002
thebubbaisin
AG
Honored to have been there in a BMA's seats. West side, second deck, 50 yard line. Proud Aggie, Proud American!
hurst03
JJxvi
AG
This topic always reminds me of the first episode of Sidelines. Then it makes me think of the second (and last?) episode of Sidelines...
HfireAG

aggiebrad94
AG
Been wondering this for a long time. Did any of ya'll wear maroon to the game? I remember seeing a few and always wanted to ask why?
ArmyAg97
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Corp block fail.

Wearing the uniform not patriotic enough for you? Many of those cadets have commissions to join the military and fight for our freedom upon graduation.

Regardless, seeing this always makes me proud to be an Aggie!
^ This.
The level of stupidity here never ceases to amaze me. Some of those in the "failed brown uniforms" are no longer with us because they gave their lives to secure your freedom to be a moran on the interwebs. Try seeing through your jealousy of the place the Corps has in the history of the university and think before you post.

FrontPorchAg
How is it that you get off calling me stupid? I didn't say anything about being unpatriotic. You too should remember that less than half of the corp will take a commission and many, if not most, of the Aggies that served and/or died in Iraq and Afghanistan were never in the corp.

Wearing a uniform should earn you respect it should never absolve you of criticism. Especially the corp uniform. I siimply wish they Corp had marched in to the stadium as they always do and taken off their uniform donning the blue shirt. You know, like the shirt says. United We Stand.
Teacher_Ag
AG
Some of you anti-corps guys will see them as wrong no matter what, just admit it.

If you think their normal uniform doesn't already communicate unity, service, and patriotism, then you're either an idiot or looking for a reason to be offended.
Tango Mike
quote:
How is it that you get off calling me stupid? I didn't say anything about being unpatriotic. You too should remember that less than half of the corp will take a commission and many, if not most, of the Aggies that served and/or died in Iraq and Afghanistan were never in the corp.

Wearing a uniform should earn you respect it should never absolve you of criticism. Especially the corp uniform. I siimply wish they Corp had marched in to the stadium as they always do and taken off their uniform donning the blue shirt. You know, like the shirt says. United We Stand.

I think you're stupid because you keep typing "corp". It means you either don't know what word you're trying to use, or you're using some 2nd grade-maturity level intentional misspelling to ridicule (I guess?) the organization.

Oh, and I'll PayPal you $50 for every percentage point over 50% (you know, since you're claiming a majority) of former Texas A&M students who served in Iraq/AFG that were not in the corps.
MooreTrucker
AG
Patriot's Day bump for those who are new here
setsmachine
AG
I pulled late that week and got tickets in the south end zone bleachers. Awesome view that day.
SEC Champs
AG
Amazing bump and awesome thread. The RWB Out was one of my life's most memorable moments.
SEC Champs
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

Four years later, and this guy still sounds like a dumbass.
double fault
Bump
Aggie521
AG
I'm in the horseshoe in blue! Proud to be able to spend that day standing with my fellow Ags in arms!
rugger74
AG
Wearing my blue shirt today in honor of 9/11.
AggieSVT
AG
So proud to be a part of this on that day 18 years ago. I still have my red shirt from 3rd deck north end zone.
Schall 02
07ag
AG
bump, will never forget that day, and rwb was my first time to see the ags live at kyle field

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.