***Official 2023 - 2024 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

145,645 Views | 3305 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by shack009
shack009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Luka and Kyrie are not getting the same whistle that PG and Harden are when dribbling 40 feet from the basket…
shack009
AG
Josh Green was a good shooter this year and he has not been close in this series…
shack009
AG
shack009 said:

Josh Green was a good shooter this year and he has not been close in this series…

Lol
PatAg
AG
Good close out, LA was trying hard to get it down to 14 or so , pushed it back out to 20
shack009
AG
PatAg said:

Good close out, LA was trying hard to get it down to 14 or so , pushed it back out to 20

Definitely feels good to have a lead that starts with a 2 after those PG shots.
FriscoKid
AG
Good night to be watching DFW sports.
PatAg
AG
They could punch our guards in the face and not get called
shack009
AG
Not calling an offensive foul there is so bad…
zgolfz85
AG
Nice close out Luka
shack009
AG
Good to see Kyrie still has his legs after guarding Harden all game.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Clips have attempted 4 more field goals than Dallas and Dallas is up by over 20.
Legal Custodian
AG
PatAg said:

Pj tucker is still dribbling

Crazy he's still playing in the nba
FriscoKid
AG
PJ Tucker, still dribbling and flopping.
shack009
AG
He's sliding under him
shack009
AG
PJ Tucker wrecking this game while not changing the score at all…
shack009
AG
Why are we letting guys like DJJ and PJ dribble the ball up the court. Led to 3 easy points for LAC because they can't even get it across half…
Infection_Ag11
AG
It's WILD how fast Westbrook just completely fell off a cliff. Hes barely a functional rotation player at this point.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
zgolfz85
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

It's WILD how fast Westbrook just completely fell off a cliff. Hes barely a functional rotation player at this point.

Used to be one of my favorite players in the league…now atop my most hated list, along with harden
shack009
AG
Lively rules
FriscoKid
AG
Why did they go away from Zubac tonight? Guys like Zubac and Hardin were giving us fits in the games they won. Instead Liu puts in scrubs and the game is over.
shack009
AG
PJ's secondary creation is really nice.
shack009
AG
FriscoKid said:

Why did they go away from Zubac tonight? Guys like Zubac and Hardin were giving us fits in the games they won. Instead Liu puts in scrubs and the game is over.

Seemed like Kidd brought in Lively really early and he's done better on Zubac than Gafford has all series.
shack009
AG
It's amazing what the score looks like when the clippers don't shoot over 50% from 3.
hph6203
AG
Luka just had to get lined up to get lined up.
shack009
AG
Jaden Hardy has as many points as Kyrie Irving.
Infection_Ag11
AG
I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but…

Jaden Hardy: 5 minutes, 14 points on 5-7 shooting

Some day that kid is gonna average 25-30 a game on a bad team and we'll all be able to say "told ya so". It's unfathomable that he doesn't get more minutes.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
zgolfz85
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

Some day that kid is gonna average 25-30 a game on a bad team and we'll all be able to say "told ya so". It's unfathomable that he doesn't get more minutes.

100%. He makes some boneheaded plays sometimes, but the dude just needs more minutes and experience
Grapesoda2525
mavsfan4ever said:

This is the most nervous I've been about a game in a long time. Because I think we finally have a legit shot to make some noise in the playoffs (didn't feel that way in the recent WCF year even though we won a couple rounds).

We really need to win tonight considering we will be down 20+ in the first quarter of the Sunday afternoon game.
Celtics/ thunder are each finished with their series and lakers / suns eliminated already.

Game 7 would probably be at night
FriscoKid
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

Maybe like a player in NY right now?
hph6203
AG
shack009
AG
HawthornAggie
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

I'm not an NBA coach, but if Luka is sick and injured then why play him for 39 minutes in a game you win by 30 when you have a player like Hardy on the bench? Let Hardy take some of those minutes and get him some extra rest. If an opportunity like that presents itself, why not take advantage? Especially if Hardy is going to be a net positive when he's on the court.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Very interesting series statistically, outside of the 2nd quarter of game 1 and the 1st quarter of game 4 Dallas is +63 in the other 18 quarters. The series is literally 2 quarters from potentially being a 4-0 sweep.
Grapesoda2525
hph6203 said:

Hells yeah!

I feel really good about our chances now. That Sunday afternoon **** is the main thing holding us back.
M.C. Swag
AG
Shame we won't get to use it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.